|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Lisa wanted who to like her more than Mary Louise?
2. In Chapter 4 what surprises the dragons when they wake up?
3. Who makes a welcome home sign for Raymond's father?
4. Who introduces themselves to Beatrice?
5. In his dream Raymond sees his father inside of what?
Essay Topic 1
How does Prince Kareem's character in the imaginary story compare and contrast to Paley's role in her classroom in regards to children at play?
Essay Topic 2
According to Chapter 3, who is exempt from the new rule? Why is this person exempt? Should this person be exempt? How does this exemption affect the success of the new rule?
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 1 Paley talked about friendship and play. She also discussed connections between play exclusion strengthening with age. Discuss both general conclusions and how they may/may not affect Paley's goal to eliminate this social practice in her classroom.
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)