Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Lisa wanted who to like her more than Mary Louise?
2. In Chapter 4 what surprises the dragons when they wake up?
3. Who makes a welcome home sign for Raymond's father?
4. Who introduces themselves to Beatrice?
5. In his dream Raymond sees his father inside of what?
Essay Topic 1
Paley has come to the end of Chapter 2 in her book and is getting closer to imposing her new rule. Discuss Paley's developing dilemma about the fairness and feasibility of her own rule.
Essay Topic 2
How does Prince Kareem's character in the imaginary story compare and contrast to Paley's role in her classroom in regards to children at play?
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 4, Paley observes the evolving rule in relation to students learning democratic procedures; adapting the rule to cover story-telling; and no longer looking for loopholes. Discuss each of these results. How they came to be and how they affect the students and the rule itself. Citing details from previous chapters may be helpful.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)