Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, Lisa wanted who to like her more than Mary Louise?
2. In Chapter 4 what surprises the dragons when they wake up?
3. Who makes a welcome home sign for Raymond's father?
4. Who introduces themselves to Beatrice?
5. In his dream Raymond sees his father inside of what?
Essay Topic 1
How does or could Paley's new rule resolve or prevent certain issues that arise in the imaginary story? Cite several specific examples and provide supporting details.
Essay Topic 2
How has implementation of the new rule affected the perceptions of the third and fifth grade students in last Chapter of the book? Include information from previous chapters that help define student perceptions before any changed perceptions.
Essay Topic 3
Lisa had been fairly supportive of the new play rule. In Chapter 3 Lisa's perceptions about the new rule changed. Discuss Lisa's perception about the new rule and how it has evolved into what it is in Chapter 3. (Use insights from previous chapters to support your responses.)
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)