|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the flower prince love?
2. Who is sitting behind a tree and thinking she is not as nice as Magpie thinks she is, as Annabella and her father arrive in Magpie's Kingdom home?
(c) Queen Orangelina.
3. Who does Magpie fly on his back to help him during the rescue involving the eagle?
(a) Uncle Oranger.
(b) Prince Orange Flower.
(c) Prince Oraneg Anther.
(d) Uncle Orangerio.
4. Another Paley student, Nelson, said that who won't let him play?
5. Who is not there to meet Annabella and her father when they arrive on shore at Magpie's Kingdom home?
(c) Prince Kareem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides Ben, what other child has decided Nelson should play an unflattering role during play?
2. Under a ___ tree Magpie watches two people argue about him after his birth.
3. What is created over the hole to entice Annabella to come close enough to fall in?
4. How do Annabella and Prince Kareem travel to Magpie's Kingdom home?
5. When the flower prince discovers that Annabella can not stay and live with him what does he do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why weren't Paley's students as excited as Annabella about new kids with whom they can play?
2. What did Paley realize about Lisa back in the classroom, in Chapter 2?
3. According to Paley what social practice happens daily, and how did Angelo relate to this statement?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Magpie do to help the people deal with a crying flower prince and how does flower prince respond?
5. Beatrice overhears Annabella and Alexandra agreeing to be friends, and does what about this, and why?
6. In Chapter 2, we find out that the teachers were interested in Paley's new play rule, but didn't realize what?
7. What happens while Annabella is bedding down for the night during the journey to Tall Pines?
8. In reviewing her notes, before speaking in Arizona, Paley noticed that her students had expressed what reasons for opposing the rule?
9. In Chapter 1, how did Paley go about getting her students to accept this new play rule?
10. Magpie and Annabella offer to help rescue the flower prince. What happens with the rescue?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)