Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nelson is rejected in play because he did not want to play what role chosen by other children?
(a) Bad Transformer.
(b) GI Joe Traitor.
2. After Magpie finished telling a story to the flower prince, the flower prince laughed and gave Magpie what?
(a) A hug.
(c) A toy.
3. In Chapter 2, after Lisa told her story, Paley realized that Lisa wanted to be like who from the imaginary story?
(d) Prince Kareem.
4. Annabella leads Magpie down where in the story?
(a) A stairway.
(b) A path.
(c) A tunnel.
(d) A hole.
5. What is the name of the Queen's son that needs to be rescued?
(a) Orange Flower.
(b) Orange Anther.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Kingdom from which Magpie has come?
2. Who raises Magpie?
3. According to the tiny people, the unsafe mountain is surrounded by ____ and clouds.
4. Beatrix is a __ who saved Magpie's life.
5. Who draws a picture of Magpie and tapes it to the wall?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do blueberry bushes help rescue Raymond and his father from the cage?
2. What story does Magpie tell at the Corporal's prompting?
3. What happens in Chapter 3 when Raymond tries to be nice at school?
4. Why did problems arise with the new play rule and story telling?
5. According to details in Chapter 1, how are Annabella and Alexandra different in appearance from each other?
6. In Chapter 3, when Magpie ended his story inspired by Raymond, how did Raymond respond?
7. What happens in Chapter 3, after Magpie tells Raymond he is Raymond's friend?
8. In Magpie's story, inspired by Raymond, why is the father sad?
9. In Chapter 3, when Raymond announces he wants to play pretend, who joins him?
10. In Chapter 2 we are introduced to Raymond. Who is he?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)