|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3 we find that Paley has delayed talking to which students about the new rule?
(a) Fifth graders.
(b) First graders.
(c) Third graders.
(d) Fourth graders.
2. Who asks Magpie for a story while Raymond and the others pretend play?
(a) Prince Kareem.
3. Back in the imaginary story, who reveals running away from home?
4. Who wants Raymond to live with them?
(b) The ship's captain.
(c) Prince Kareem.
(d) The flower people.
5. Who used blueberry bushes to lure the dragons away from the cage?
(c) The emperor's guards.
(d) Raymond's father.
6. Who asks to drink some water to save the baby dragon?
(a) An orange fire dragon.
(b) A blue humped dragon.
(c) A red scaled dragon.
(d) A yellow tailed dragon.
7. In Chapter 4 what surprises the dragons when they wake up?
(a) There are two red-headed guys.
(b) That they have visitors.
(c) Magpie can talk.
(d) Beatrice is a witch.
8. Who lets Raymond borrow a carriage?
(a) Uncle Orangerio.
(b) Prince Kareem.
(c) Prince Orange Flower.
9. In Raymond's pretend play what does Beatrice want to be?
(c) Evil eagle.
(d) Bad dragon.
10. In Magpie's story about the baby dragon, what brings the baby dragon back to the land after the other dragon drinks the water?
(a) A river.
(b) A bird.
(c) A rainbow.
(d) A cloud.
11. What surrounds the mountain as Raymond and his friends climb?
12. Which student worried aloud that other students could be mean and hurtful with the new rule, to which other students suggested solutions?
13. Who agrees to be protection against the eagle?
(a) The flower people.
(b) The dragons.
(d) The ship's crew.
14. In Magpie's story in Chapter 3, there are how many dragons in the land?
15. In Chapter 3 Raymond becomes so frustrated that he cries out for who?
(b) His dad.
(c) His mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 3 we find that Paley has decided to do what with her new play rule?
2. Who admits to stealing food, and wants to return it?
3. Once the new rule was imposed, what did Paley get rid of in her classroom?
4. Who tells their own story in Chapter 4?
5. After Raymond is befriended by one character in Chapter 3, who jumps up and "befriends" him next?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)