|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice become to get near the cage holding Raymond and his father?
(a) A brown moth.
(b) A magpie.
(c) A baby dragon.
(d) A dragonfly.
2. Back in the imaginary story, who reveals running away from home?
3. Which student from Paley's class suggested the new rule should have solved Beatrice's problem with Annabella and Alexandra?
4. Who pushes the baby dragon into a battle?
(a) The queen.
(b) The guard.
(c) The other dragons.
(d) The father.
5. Who tells their own story in Chapter 4?
(d) Raymond's father.
6. Who finds Raymond and the others together in Chapter 3?
(a) Prince Kareem.
(b) Alexandra's father.
(c) Alexandra's mother.
7. Which one of Paley's student's who does not like the new rule suggested they bring back bosses during play?
8. Whose cry awakens the dragons?
(b) Prince Kareem.
9. Who asks Magpie for a story while Raymond and the others pretend play?
(d) Prince Kareem.
10. What was the title of Chapter 3 of the author's book about the play rule experiment?
(a) Let's get started!
(b) The new order begins.
(c) And so it begins.
(d) The new rule is imposed.
11. Back in the imaginary story, who promises not to be a stowaway?
(a) The flower prince.
12. In Chapter three, which one of Paley's student's now thinks the new rule would be unfair because they want their own friends?
13. Who does the father in Magpie's story want the baby dragon to fight?
(a) Red scaled dragons.
(b) Blue humped dragons.
(c) Yellow tailed dragons.
(d) Orange fire dragons.
14. What does Raymond see in his dreams?
15. In Chapter 4, who did Paley's students ask to be protected by the new play rule?
(a) Raymond's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Raymond and his father to stay in the Kingdom of Tall Pines?
2. Who is sad about the baby dragon being gone away in the sky?
3. Who agrees to be protection against the eagle?
4. Who lost an egg and thought it was the reason for bad luck?
5. Who does the emperor decree is the only one who can bring him blueberries?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)