|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a member of the royal guard?
(a) Raymond's father.
(b) Prince Kareem.
(c) Alexandra's father.
(d) Corporal Alex.
2. Back in the imaginary story, who reveals running away from home?
3. In Chapter 3, when Paley returned to the imaginary story Raymond is on his way where?
(a) The ship.
(b) The cave.
4. Who has an uncle waiting to meet them, according to the end of Chapter 3?
(b) Prince Kareem.
5. In Chapter 4, Lisa wanted who to like her more than Mary Louise?
6. Who encourages the dragons to explore the world?
(b) Raymond's father.
7. Who was sad that the new class would already have the new play rule in place?
(c) Other teachers.
8. Who walks away at the end of the Magpie's story about the baby dragon?
(d) Prince Kareem.
9. In Chapter 3, Raymond wants to pretend he is a what?
(d) Lost baby dragon.
10. In Magpie's story who wants the baby dragon to be a fighter?
(a) His father.
(b) His friends.
(c) His teachers.
(d) His mother.
11. Who encourages the emperor to taste blueberries right from the bush?
(b) The princess.
(c) Corporal Thomas.
(d) A young dragon.
12. Who is annoyed about the welcome sign for Raymond's father?
13. Who needs help to go to the land of the six mountains?
14. In Magpie's story about the baby dragon, what are the other dragons taking from the mountain?
(a) Young dragons.
(d) Old dragons.
15. Who asks Magpie for a story while Raymond and the others pretend play?
(c) Prince Kareem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Raymond and the others together in Chapter 3?
2. Who sees the herd of sleeping dragons first, and calls the others over?
3. Who does the emperor decree is the only one who can bring him blueberries?
4. Raymond tries to help a boy with what kind of work, in Chapter 3?
5. Who tells Raymond to do bad things on purpose?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)