Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nelson is rejected in play because he did not want to play what role chosen by other children?
(a) Bad Transformer.
(b) GI Joe Traitor.
2. After Magpie finished telling a story to the flower prince, the flower prince laughed and gave Magpie what?
(a) A hug.
(c) A toy.
3. In Chapter 2, after Lisa told her story, Paley realized that Lisa wanted to be like who from the imaginary story?
(d) Prince Kareem.
4. Annabella leads Magpie down where in the story?
(a) A stairway.
(b) A path.
(c) A tunnel.
(d) A hole.
5. What is the name of the Queen's son that needs to be rescued?
(a) Orange Flower.
(b) Orange Anther.
6. What is the name of the Kingdom from which Magpie has come?
(a) The Bird Kingdom.
(b) The Kingdom of Playful Fairies.
(c) The Kingdom of Tall Pines.
(d) The Kingdom of Kings and Queens.
7. Who raises Magpie?
8. According to the tiny people, the unsafe mountain is surrounded by ____ and clouds.
(b) Tall trees.
9. Beatrix is a __ who saved Magpie's life.
10. Who draws a picture of Magpie and tapes it to the wall?
(a) Prince Kareem.
11. Magpie asks Annabella and Prince Kareem why they live where there are no ____, if they like them so much.
12. Magpie asks Raymond to help him rescue what animal?
13. What common practice among small children did the author hope to stop with her experiment?
14. What color is the bird that comes to help the lonely princess in Magpie's story in Chapter 1?
15. In Magpie's story, on what day does the lonely princess forget the rules while she is with her new friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. Magpie tells a story about a lonely princess who wished for what to come and help her?
2. After leaving the tiny flower people, Annabella, her father, and Magpie leave and cross the ___ mountain.
3. What is created over the hole to entice Annabella to come close enough to fall in?
4. Paley told her class a story to help them ___ the new rule.
5. At sundown, what does the lonely princess lose, according to magpie's story?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)