|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annabella leads Magpie down where in the story?
(a) A tunnel.
(b) A hole.
(c) A path.
(d) A stairway.
2. At the end of Chapter 2, Paley's story revealed that this person was the thief from the ship.
(b) The captain.
(c) The flower prince.
(d) Uncle Orangerio.
3. What color is Raymond's hair?
4. Why was Angelo sad in Chapter 1?
(a) His best friend moved.
(b) He forgot his toy for show and tell.
(c) He forgot the rule.
(d) He dreamed of being alone.
5. Besides Ben, what other child has decided Nelson should play an unflattering role during play?
6. After climbing the mountain path, Annabella discovers that the tiny people live inside of what?
(a) Sea Shells.
(c) Tree Trunks.
7. As Raymond leaves to see his mother, who follows Raymond?
8. During discussions with students, one grade decided to have what rule as an alternative to having a boss during play?
(a) Voting rule.
(b) Volunteer rule.
(c) Don't be mean rule.
(d) Let everyone play rule.
9. The tiny people suggested that what live in the unsafe mountain?
10. Once it becomes night, Magpie directs his rescue companions to turn back because they can not do what?
(a) Stop shaking in fear.
(c) Fly to where the eagle's nest is located.
(d) See where they are going at night.
11. Who plots and digs a hole for Annabella to get trapped in?
(a) The flower prince.
12. What is created over the hole to entice Annabella to come close enough to fall in?
(a) Blueberry Bush.
(b) Apple Tree.
(d) Flower Garden.
13. In Chapter 2, who comforts Beatrice after she cries and helps her feel accepted?
(a) Prince Kareem.
(b) Mary Louise.
14. Once night falls on the journey to Magpie's Kingdom Home, they stop for the night, and Annabella spies what as she prepares her bed?
15. Who jumps into the hole with Annabella?
Short Answer Questions
1. Under a ___ tree Magpie watches two people argue about him after his birth.
2. When Annabella and her father reach the shore for Magpie's Kingdom home who is there to greet them besides Alexandra?
3. What color is the bird that comes to help the lonely princess in Magpie's story in Chapter 1?
4. In Magpie's story, on what day does the lonely princess forget the rules while she is with her new friends?
5. After Magpie finished telling a story to the flower prince, the flower prince laughed and gave Magpie what?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)