|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prince Kareem is writing a book about what?
2. In Chapter 1, who wondered whether Paley had the authority to change the rules of play?
(a) Her Principal.
(b) Her students.
(c) Her peers.
(d) The parents.
3. What grade, during Paley's inquiries in Chapter 2, thought the new play rule would work on Paley's class but not them because it was too late?
4. During discussions with students, one grade decided to have what rule as an alternative to having a boss during play?
(a) Don't be mean rule.
(b) Voting rule.
(c) Let everyone play rule.
(d) Volunteer rule.
5. What is created over the hole to entice Annabella to come close enough to fall in?
(a) Blueberry Bush.
(b) Flower Garden.
(c) Apple Tree.
6. In Magpie's story, on what day does the lonely princess forget the rules while she is with her new friends?
7. Magpie tells Annabella about Alexandra who is a ___ at Magpie's home castle.
8. Which grade, during Paley's inquiries in Chapter 2, insisted that they have become too mean to use the new rule and think it should be introduced earlier?
9. In Magpie's story to the flower prince, the hero boy threw stinging liquid back at what creature?
(a) Mean Magpie.
(b) Giant Eagle.
(d) Sea Serpant.
10. After climbing the mountain path, Annabella discovers that the tiny people live inside of what?
(b) Tree Trunks.
(d) Sea Shells.
11. As the journey to Magpie's Kingdom home reaches the sea, they realize they are about to miss the ship because they hear what in the distance?
12. In Paley's discussion with ___ graders, in Chapter 2, she discovered that they find it much easier when playing to just accept a boss.
13. What color is the bird that comes to help the lonely princess in Magpie's story in Chapter 1?
14. According to the tiny people, the unsafe mountain is surrounded by ____ and clouds.
(b) Tall trees.
15. Who is not there to meet Annabella and her father when they arrive on shore at Magpie's Kingdom home?
(c) Prince Kareem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides Annabella, who accompanies Magpie when Magpie goes to rescue the small child from the eagle?
2. Running alongside Magpie down a mountain, following a crisis, Annabella and Magpie discover an eagle has stolen what from some tiny people?
3. As Raymond leaves to see his mother, who follows Raymond?
4. The tiny people suggested that what live in the unsafe mountain?
5. Which one of Paley's student's did not understand the Magpie story, and Paley explained about the Magpie in her mind?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)