|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raymond enters this place and his mother is not there.
2. Magpie and Kareem discover that they are both what?
(b) Story tellers.
(d) Book readers.
3. In Annabella's castle, singing used to attract what?
4. Clara, one of Paley's students, said she is rejected by whom?
(a) Cynthia and Lisa.
(b) Angelo and Cynthia.
(c) Lisa and Ben.
(d) Alex and Lisa.
5. How old was the author when she decides to set out to thwart this practice of "You can't play?"
6. When Annabella and her father reach the shore for Magpie's Kingdom home who is there to greet them besides Alexandra?
(c) Prince Kareem.
(d) Queen Orangelina.
7. What is the name of the Queen's son that needs to be rescued?
(c) Orange Flower.
(d) Orange Anther.
8. Nelson is rejected in play because he did not want to play what role chosen by other children?
(a) GI Joe Traitor.
(c) Bad Transformer.
9. Besides Ben, what other child has decided Nelson should play an unflattering role during play?
10. Whom does the flower prince love?
11. Magpie is found alone and under this, after birth?
12. What color is Raymond's hair?
13. Who does Magpie fly on his back to help him during the rescue involving the eagle?
(a) Uncle Orangerio.
(b) Prince Oraneg Anther.
(c) Prince Orange Flower.
(d) Uncle Oranger.
14. In Magpie's story, on what day does the lonely princess forget the rules while she is with her new friends?
15. In Chapter 1 what deceased person does Prince Kareem refer when answering Magpie?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His wife.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, the lonely princess in Magpie's story wanted help finding what?
2. After Magpie finished telling a story to the flower prince, the flower prince laughed and gave Magpie what?
3. Prince Kareem is writing a book about what?
4. Another Paley student, Nelson, said that who won't let him play?
5. After leaving the tiny flower people, Annabella, her father, and Magpie leave and cross the ___ mountain.
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)