|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Magpie asks Raymond to help him rescue what animal?
2. Clara, one of Paley's students, said she is rejected by whom?
(a) Cynthia and Lisa.
(b) Alex and Lisa.
(c) Lisa and Ben.
(d) Angelo and Cynthia.
3. Besides Annabella, who accompanies Magpie when Magpie goes to rescue the small child from the eagle?
(c) Orange Flower.
(d) Orange Anther.
4. What grade, during Paley's inquiries in Chapter 2, thought the new play rule would work on Paley's class but not them because it was too late?
5. At the end of Chapter 2, Paley's story revealed that this person was the thief from the ship.
(b) Uncle Orangerio.
(c) The captain.
(d) The flower prince.
6. On the journey to Magpie's Kingdom home, they reach ___ where Annabella wants to stop and smell the flowers.
(a) The Dessert.
(b) A Water Fall.
(c) A Valley.
(d) A River.
7. What is the name of the tiny people's Queen?
8. Which grade revealed during questioning about the fairness of the new rule that they remembered it is bad not to let other kids play?
9. The tiny people suggested that what live in the unsafe mountain?
10. Running alongside Magpie down a mountain, following a crisis, Annabella and Magpie discover an eagle has stolen what from some tiny people?
(a) A pet.
(c) A small child.
11. In Magpie's story, on what day does the lonely princess forget the rules while she is with her new friends?
12. When the flower prince discovers that Annabella can not stay and live with him what does he do?
(a) Kidnap her.
(b) Leave with her.
(d) Run away.
13. What color is the bird that comes to help the lonely princess in Magpie's story in Chapter 1?
14. As the journey to Magpie's Kingdom home reaches the sea, they realize they are about to miss the ship because they hear what in the distance?
15. Who does Magpie fly on his back to help him during the rescue involving the eagle?
(a) Uncle Oranger.
(b) Prince Orange Flower.
(c) Prince Oraneg Anther.
(d) Uncle Orangerio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once it becomes night, Magpie directs his rescue companions to turn back because they can not do what?
2. Paley told her class a story to help them ___ the new rule.
3. After Magpie finished telling a story to the flower prince, the flower prince laughed and gave Magpie what?
4. Prince Kareem is writing a book about what?
5. What do the girls ask Beatrice to do to Raymond?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)