|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, It Is Easier to Open the Door.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Raymond's pretend play what does Beatrice want to be?
(b) Evil eagle.
(c) Bad dragon.
2. Who makes a welcome home sign for Raymond's father?
(a) Beatrice and Sylvia.
(b) Magpie and Raymond.
(c) Raymond and his mother.
(d) Annabella and Alexandra.
3. How old was the author when she decides to set out to thwart this practice of "You can't play?"
4. Why was Angelo sad in Chapter 1?
(a) He dreamed of being alone.
(b) He forgot his toy for show and tell.
(c) His best friend moved.
(d) He forgot the rule.
5. Where do Annabella and her father live once they are in Magpie's Kingdom home?
(a) An anchored ship.
(b) A decorated cave.
(c) A cottage.
(d) The castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who draws a picture of Magpie and tapes it to the wall?
2. Back in the imaginary story, who reveals running away from home?
3. What surprises Prince Kareem about Magpie?
4. Raymond tries to help a girl put what on her doll?
5. In Chapter 1 what deceased person does Prince Kareem refer when answering Magpie?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)