|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Inquiry, Is It Fair? Will It Work?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Magpie fly on his back to help him during the rescue involving the eagle?
(a) Uncle Oranger.
(b) Uncle Orangerio.
(c) Prince Orange Flower.
(d) Prince Oraneg Anther.
2. Running alongside Magpie down a mountain, following a crisis, Annabella and Magpie discover an eagle has stolen what from some tiny people?
(b) A pet.
(c) A small child.
3. What is created over the hole to entice Annabella to come close enough to fall in?
(a) Flower Garden.
(b) Blueberry Bush.
(d) Apple Tree.
4. The tiny people reveal they are usually safe, except when they climb which mountain?
5. What is the name of the Kingdom from which Magpie has come?
(a) The Kingdom of Playful Fairies.
(b) The Bird Kingdom.
(c) The Kingdom of Tall Pines.
(d) The Kingdom of Kings and Queens.
Short Answer Questions
1. During discussions with students, one grade decided to have what rule as an alternative to having a boss during play?
2. After forgetting the rules, how does the now sad princess in Magpie's story in Chapter 1 get home?
3. How old was the author when she decides to set out to thwart this practice of "You can't play?"
4. In Chapter 2, who comforts Beatrice after she cries and helps her feel accepted?
5. In Paley's discussion with ___ graders, in Chapter 2, she discovered that they find it much easier when playing to just accept a boss.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)