|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Inquiry, Is It Fair? Will It Work?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Magpie tells a story about a lonely princess who wished for what to come and help her?
(a) A bird.
(b) A fairy Godmother.
(c) A magician.
(d) A witch.
2. After leaving the tiny flower people, Annabella, her father, and Magpie leave and cross the ___ mountain.
3. Which grade, during Paley's inquiries in Chapter 2, insisted that they have become too mean to use the new rule and think it should be introduced earlier?
4. Raymond enters this place and his mother is not there.
5. Who encourages the girls to invite Raymond over?
(b) Alexandra's father.
(d) Annabella's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which grade revealed during questioning about the fairness of the new rule that they remembered it is bad not to let other kids play?
2. As the journey to Magpie's Kingdom home reaches the sea, they realize they are about to miss the ship because they hear what in the distance?
3. Under a ___ tree Magpie watches two people argue about him after his birth.
4. While other students in Paley's class create pictures of various story characters, Lisa drew which character?
5. The ___ flowers close up when Annabella reaches to pluck one for her father.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)