|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Inquiry, Is It Fair? Will It Work?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Running alongside Magpie down a mountain, following a crisis, Annabella and Magpie discover an eagle has stolen what from some tiny people?
(c) A small child.
(d) A pet.
2. Besides Annabella, who accompanies Magpie when Magpie goes to rescue the small child from the eagle?
(a) Orange Anther.
(b) Orange Flower.
3. In Chapter 1, who wondered whether Paley had the authority to change the rules of play?
(a) Her Principal.
(b) The parents.
(c) Her students.
(d) Her peers.
4. The tiny people reveal they are usually safe, except when they climb which mountain?
5. Who reinforced the loneliness of outcast students, according to Paley in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nelson is rejected in play because he did not want to play what role chosen by other children?
2. What color is the bird that comes to help the lonely princess in Magpie's story in Chapter 1?
3. What common practice among small children did the author hope to stop with her experiment?
4. With a hoarse voice in Chapter 1, Paley went off to speak where?
5. After climbing the mountain path, Annabella discovers that the tiny people live inside of what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)