|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who picks Christine up in a pickup as she runs from Aunt Ida's house?
2. What does Aunt Ida come to Dayton's house to tell Christine?
(a) Rayona runs away.
(b) Charlene sends a package.
(c) Elgin calls.
(d) She is sick.
3. What is the name of the Catholic funeral service for Lee?
(a) Last Communion.
(b) Final Mass.
(c) Requium Mass.
(d) First Communion.
4. How old is Christine when she gets her terminal diagnosis from the IHS doctor?
5. What does Christine teach Rayona while they live with Dayton?
(a) To drive.
(b) To weave.
(c) To ride horses.
(d) To cook Indian food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What television show does the labor nurse tell Christine to think about during labor?
2. What is the name of the bar where Christine is a regular and takes Rayona?
3. The way Aunt Ida is singing while working in her front yard reminds Christine of whom?
4. What is the name of Pauline's son, who Christine thinks is a brat?
5. What is the date of Elgin's discharge from the military?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)