|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine teach Rayona while they live with Dayton?
(a) To ride horses.
(b) To weave.
(c) To cook Indian food.
(d) To drive.
2. What is Christine worried about on her drive to Montana for Lee's funeral?
(a) Snow blindness.
(b) Fuel level.
(c) Feeding Rayona.
3. The IHS doctor tells Christine that there is something wrong with her ___________.
4. What is Christine's due date with Rayona?
(a) February 19.
(b) June 7.
(c) December 3.
(d) March 14.
5. What does Aunt Ida come to Dayton's house to tell Christine?
(a) Elgin calls.
(b) She is sick.
(c) Charlene sends a package.
(d) Rayona runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elgin wants to name his daughter after who?
2. What is the color of the scarf that Aunt Ida uses to wipe the dirt off Lee's coffin?
3. What is the date of Elgin's discharge from the military?
4. Christine and Dayton act like what while Christine stays with him?
5. What is Christine's favorite holiday to celebrate?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)