|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Pauline's son, who Christine thinks is a brat?
2. What is Christine's due date with Rayona?
(a) February 19.
(b) December 3.
(c) March 14.
(d) June 7.
3. What does Christine leave behind in one of the many apartments she rushes to move out of?
(a) Rayona's birth certificate.
(b) The last letter from Lee.
(c) Her marriage license.
(d) A picture of her and Lee.
4. As Christine jumps into the pickup to get away from Aunt Ida's house, what does she smell?
(b) Old Spice.
5. What does the inside of Dayton's house smell like to Christine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rayona convinced that Christine is suffering from?
2. What does Father Tom give to Christine?
3. What kind of dressing does Christine order on her salad when she goes out with Dayton after Lee's funeral?
4. What is on the postcard that Christine sends to Aunt Ida to tell her she is married and expecting a baby?
5. How old is Christine when she gets her terminal diagnosis from the IHS doctor?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)