|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine leave behind in one of the many apartments she rushes to move out of?
(a) The last letter from Lee.
(b) Her marriage license.
(c) A picture of her and Lee.
(d) Rayona's birth certificate.
2. What is Aunt Ida looking at when Christine returns to the house while Rayona is in school?
(a) Dayton's news clippings.
(b) Rayona's diary.
(c) Christine's yearbook.
(d) Lee's baby album.
3. What does Dayton buy for Christine and Rayona?
(c) A car.
4. What does Christine jokingly call Elgin when she introduces him to other Indians?
(a) A Mahogany.
(b) A Mohegan.
(c) A Tall Tree.
(d) A Black Hawk.
5. What is Christine's favorite holiday to celebrate?
(c) Mother's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. The way Aunt Ida is singing while working in her front yard reminds Christine of whom?
2. When Christine sees Aunt Ida, as they approached her house on foot, she is surprised to see Aunt Ida wearing what?
3. Who does Christine think Rayona is at first when she shows up at Dayton's house after the rodeo?
4. What television show does the labor nurse tell Christine to think about during labor?
5. What does Christine leave on Dayton's desk?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)