|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most valuable thing Christine tells Rayona she has?
(a) Life insurance.
(b) Video membership.
(c) State Farm insurance.
2. What does Aunt Ida call Christine when her daughter comes to collect the package from Charlene?
3. What does Christine give to Rayona on the way to get Babe from the stud farm?
(a) Her roadrunner ring.
(b) Her will.
(c) Her turtle ring.
(d) Her St. Christopher medallion.
4. Who does Christine dance with during the flag ceremony for Lee?
(a) Old Vernon.
5. What is on the postcard that Christine sends to Aunt Ida to tell her she is married and expecting a baby?
(a) Washington coastline.
(b) St. Helena.
(c) Fish market.
(d) Seattle skyline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Catholic funeral service for Lee?
2. What show does Aunt Ida explain to everyone as they watch television the night she comes to dinner at Dayton's house?
3. Who does Aunt Ida dance with during the flag ceremony for Lee?
4. What is the name of Pauline's son, who Christine thinks is a brat?
5. What does Aunt Ida give to Christine when she comes to Dayton's for dinner?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)