|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine leave on Dayton's desk?
(a) Her hospital records.
(b) Lee's Purple Heart.
(d) Lee's silver buckle.
2. What show does Aunt Ida explain to everyone as they watch television the night she comes to dinner at Dayton's house?
(b) Hill Street Blues.
(c) Falcon Crest.
(d) Knots Landing.
3. What does Aunt Ida come to Dayton's house to tell Christine?
(a) Charlene sends a package.
(b) Elgin calls.
(c) Rayona runs away.
(d) She is sick.
4. When Christine thinks back on her life, she remembers it as the Christine Taylor album with _________ being the bittersweet Country & Western songs.
(c) Aunt Ida.
5. As Christine jumps into the pickup to get away from Aunt Ida's house, what does she smell?
(d) Old Spice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Christine remembers what she reads about in ____________ so she can tell Dayton about it while they eat dinner in the evenings.
2. What is the color of the scarf that Aunt Ida uses to wipe the dirt off Lee's coffin?
3. What song do Elgin and Christine dance to on their wedding night?
4. The IHS doctor tells Christine that there is something wrong with her ___________.
5. Elgin wants to name his daughter after who?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)