|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is covering Lee's coffin in Aunt Ida's living room?
(a) A flag.
(b) A buffalo skin.
(c) An Indian blanket.
(d) A tablecloth.
2. When Christine thinks back on her life, she remembers it as the Christine Taylor album with _________ being the bittersweet Country & Western songs.
(a) Aunt Ida.
3. What is too expensive for Christine to give Aunt Ida when she returns to the reservation with Rayona?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) An apology.
(c) A new ring.
(d) A television.
4. Where does Christine sleep the night Dayton goes to the rodeo?
(a) The barn.
(b) Dayton's bed.
(d) The La-Z-Boy.
5. What does the inside of Dayton's house smell like to Christine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of club do Elgin and Christine go to on their wedding night?
2. Who does Christine see at the bar when she takes Rayona with her one night?
3. Christine remembers what she reads about in ____________ so she can tell Dayton about it while they eat dinner in the evenings.
4. Christine always thinks the IHS hospital smells like _________.
5. The way Aunt Ida is singing while working in her front yard reminds Christine of whom?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)