|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aunt Ida come to Seattle to visit in the hospital?
2. What does the inside of Dayton's house smell like to Christine?
3. The way Aunt Ida is singing while working in her front yard reminds Christine of whom?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) Stevie Wonder.
(c) Janis Joplin.
(d) Chubby Checker.
4. Who does Christine dance with during the flag ceremony for Lee?
(a) Old Vernon.
5. Christine remembers what she reads about in ____________ so she can tell Dayton about it while they eat dinner in the evenings.
(b) National Enquirer.
(c) National Geographic.
(d) New York Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Ida bring to Rayona when she comes to Seattle?
2. What is the most valuable thing Christine tells Rayona she has?
3. What is Rayona convinced that Christine is suffering from?
4. What does Christine leave on Dayton's desk?
5. Where does Christine sleep the night Dayton goes to the rodeo?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)