|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elgin always smell like to Christine?
(a) Spearmint gum.
(b) Old Spice.
(d) Wintergreen Lifesavers.
2. What is the name of the hotel where Elgin and Christine live in Seattle?
3. What song do Elgin and Christine dance to on their wedding night?
(a) The Way You Look Tonight.
(b) Angel Love.
(c) I Will Always Love You.
(d) Sweet Dreams.
4. What does Aunt Ida keep saying to Christine when she comes to see her at Dayton's house?
(a) Call for me.
(b) I love you.
(c) It's your fault.
(d) Go to hell.
5. What is covering Lee's coffin in Aunt Ida's living room?
(a) A tablecloth.
(b) A flag.
(c) A buffalo skin.
(d) An Indian blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Christine thinks over her conversation with Aunt Ida, working it in her mind, like it is what?
2. What is Aunt Ida looking at when Christine returns to the house while Rayona is in school?
3. What does Christine give to Rayona on the way to get Babe from the stud farm?
4. What is Rayona's middle name?
5. What is on the postcard that Christine sends to Aunt Ida to tell her she is married and expecting a baby?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)