|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christine and her friends watch what show on the TV set at the Teen Snack Bar?
(a) The Price is Right.
(b) Walter Cronkite.
(c) Turth or Dare.
(d) 60 Minutes.
2. How tall is Rayona?
(a) Four feet, ten inches.
(b) Five feet, four inches.
(c) Five feet, two inches.
(d) Five feet, ten inches.
3. What year is the letter Christine is obsessed with supposed to be opened?
4. Where does Rayona sleep after Father Tom leaves her?
(c) Train tracks.
(d) Yellow raft.
5. How long is it since Rayona sees Aunt Ida?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. The cliff Christine wants to drive off of is near __________.
2. What game are Christine and Rayona playing during visiting hours?
3. What does Rayona have for breakfast every morning at the state park?
4. Christine tells Rayona that she dates a guy who playes an Indian in which movie?
5. Why does Elgin visit Christine in the hospital in Chapter One?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Christine get so angry with Elgin when he comes to return the car keys at the hospital?
2. What is Christine's life like once she moves to Seattle?
3. How does it go when Aunt Ida comes to dinner at Dayton's house?
4. Why doesn't Ida want Willard to continue living with her after his face is repaired?
5. How does Evelyn figure out that Rayona is lying about her parents?
6. What happens when Christine grabs her plastic bags of clothes and runs from Aunt Ida's house?
7. What happens at the flag ceremony for Lee in the Mission gym?
8. What is the significance of the cliff near Tacoma where Christine wants to commit suicide?
9. How does Christine act when they bring her into the hospital for her latest drinking binge and she gets her serious diagnosis?
10. What do Christine and Rayona do after Christine's suicide attempt is thwarted?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)