|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine use to break into her car?
(a) Wire hanger.
(c) Credit card.
2. What is a scarce commodity at Aunt Ida's?
3. What kind of car does Christine drive?
4. What does Rayona have for breakfast every morning at the state park?
(a) Fried eggs.
(d) Scrambled eggs.
5. What is the town that Christine goes to with different men from the reservation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee give to Aunt Ida after he enlists?
2. Where is the last place Christine sees Lee before he goes to Vietnam?
3. What is the name of Christine's best friend?
4. What is the name of the lifeguard who fascinates Rayona?
5. Aunt Ida tells Christine she is turning into a ____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dayton and Lee's relationship like?
2. Why does Babe give Rayona a hard time getting her back into the truck when they come to take her home from the stud farm?
3. How does Christine meet Elgin?
4. What happens to Christine as she drives through the snowy landscape of Montana on the way to Lee's funeral?
5. What diagnosis does Christine get after she goes into the hospital for drinking too much?
6. How is Rayona treated by Foxy and Annabelle after she arrives at Aunt Ida's house?
7. How does Evelyn figure out that Rayona is lying about her parents?
8. Why does Christine call her mother Aunt Ida?
9. What happens when Christine grabs her plastic bags of clothes and runs from Aunt Ida's house?
10. What is the one thing Christine is going to miss about Seattle?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)