|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes to tell Christine that Lee is MIA?
(c) Father Hurlbert.
(d) Aunt Ida.
2. What is the name of the horse Rayona rides in the rodeo?
3. Before Rayona can catch up with her mother, as she flees Aunt Ida's, Christine rides away in what?
(a) Red corvette.
(b) Black pickup.
(c) Green jeep.
(d) Blue pickup.
4. How tall is Rayona?
(a) Five feet, two inches.
(b) Four feet, ten inches.
(c) Five feet, four inches.
(d) Five feet, ten inches.
5. The cliff Christine wants to drive off of is near __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aunt Ida tells Christine that she should leave the reservation and become what?
2. How does Rayona often describe herself?
3. Why does Elgin visit Christine in the hospital in Chapter One?
4. What does Father Tom offer to buy for Rayona after the incident on the yellow raft?
5. What does Christine lose when she is about Rayona's age?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Christine and Rayona do after Christine's suicide attempt is thwarted?
2. What is the one thing Christine is going to miss about Seattle?
3. How does Christine come to realize that she is being blamed for Lee's death?
4. How does Rayona describe what happens when Evelyn meets Father Tom?
5. How does Ida burn her cheek?
6. What are some of the daring things Christine does when she is growing up?
7. What kind of relationship does Rayona have with Elgin?
8. How does it go when Aunt Ida comes to dinner at Dayton's house?
9. How does Christine treat Elgin when he comes to return the car keys at the hospital?
10. Why does Christine come to despise Dayton?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)