|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All of Christine's possessions are in plastic bags labeled "Christine" and ______________.
2. What does Christine wear to sneak out of the hospital of Chapter One?
(a) Elgin's clothes.
(b) Rayona's clothes.
(c) Candy striper uniform.
(d) Her clothes.
3. What is Dayton's draft classification?
4. What is Lee always very good at?
(a) Rodeo events.
(b) Bible facts.
(d) Indian language.
5. A poster of ____________ is hanging on the wall of Christine's childhood room.
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) The Supremes.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) Shawn Cassidy.
Short Answer Questions
1. As seniors in high school, Lee and Dayton become what?
2. Aunt Ida tells Christine she is turning into a ____________.
3. How old is Rayona when she attends Lee's funeral on the reservation?
4. When Christine is a kid, she thinks Seattle is like what?
5. In the hospital room, Elgin tells Christine that Rayona is no ____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What plan do Clara and Lecon devise to save the family's honor?
2. What does Rayona tell Evelyn and Sky about her family?
3. What does Aunt Ida place Lee's casket during the funeral service?
4. How does Rayona describe what happens when Evelyn meets Father Tom?
5. What happens to Christine as she drives through the snowy landscape of Montana on the way to Lee's funeral?
6. Why does Babe give Rayona a hard time getting her back into the truck when they come to take her home from the stud farm?
7. Why does Christine return to Aunt Ida's while Rayona is in school?
8. What is the significance of the cliff near Tacoma where Christine wants to commit suicide?
9. How does Evelyn figure out that Rayona is lying about her parents?
10. How does it go when Aunt Ida comes to dinner at Dayton's house?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)