|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rayona reads her mother's old ________ to pass the time at Aunt Ida's house.
(a) Teen Beats.
(d) Nancy Drews.
2. What is Lee and Christine's last name?
(d) Pretty Dog.
3. What does Rayona give Evelyn as a parting gift?
(a) Silver buckle.
4. Where is the Indian reservation Christine grows up on?
5. What is the name of the DeMarco's dog that is mentioned in the letter Rayona finds?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rayona often describe herself?
2. A poster of ____________ is hanging on the wall of Christine's childhood room.
3. What does Rayona get for the "hard luck" prize?
4. What is Dayton's draft classification?
5. What does Christine use to break into her car?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the daring things Christine does when she is growing up?
2. What happens to Christine as she drives through the snowy landscape of Montana on the way to Lee's funeral?
3. What happens when Christine and Rayona go to the hospital with Aunt Ida to visit Clara?
4. What is Rayona's life like?
5. What happens between Father Tom and Rayona on the yellow raft in the lake at Bear Paw State Park?
6. What plan do Clara and Lecon devise to save the family's honor?
7. How does Evelyn figure out that Rayona is lying about her parents?
8. When does Lee begin to feel confident in his abilities?
9. How does it go when Aunt Ida comes to dinner at Dayton's house?
10. Why is Rayona so fascinated by the lifeguard Ellen?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)