|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rayona have for breakfast every morning at the state park?
(a) Fried eggs.
(d) Scrambled eggs.
2. What are Lee and Christine surprised that Aunt Ida can do well?
3. Christine tells Rayona that she dates a guy who playes an Indian in which movie?
(a) Little Big Man.
(b) Legends of the Fall.
(c) Little Big Horn.
(d) The Last of the Mohicans.
4. Christine tells the manager at Video Village that she is engaged to which movie star?
(a) Dustin Hoffman.
(b) Burt Reynolds.
(c) Robert Redford.
(d) Paul Newman.
5. What does Foxy call Rayona?
(b) Buffalo Soldier.
(d) Skinny Minny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the horse Rayona rides in the rodeo?
2. Who owns the horse Rayona rides in the rodeo?
3. How old is Rayona at the beginning of the novel?
4. Before learning where her mother is living, where does Rayona think Christine is?
5. What national event upsets Lee deeply?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Christine in the hospital at the beginning of the novel?
2. How does Christine react after Rayona returns to the reservation from her time at the state park?
3. Why does Dayton invite Christine out for dinner after Lee's funeral?
4. What does Rayona tell Evelyn and Sky about her family?
5. What is the one thing Christine is going to miss about Seattle?
6. What does Aunt Ida place Lee's casket during the funeral service?
7. What plan do Clara and Lecon devise to save the family's honor?
8. What does Christine tell Dayton that makes Lee very angry with her?
9. What kind of welcome do Christine and Rayona receive when they show up at Aunt Ida's house?
10. What does Christine discover about Dayton?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)