|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Ida keep saying to Christine when she comes to see her at Dayton's house?
(a) It's your fault.
(b) I love you.
(c) Call for me.
(d) Go to hell.
2. What television show does the labor nurse tell Christine to think about during labor?
(a) The Hulk.
(b) Mission Impossible.
(c) The Price is Right.
(d) Wheel of Fortune.
3. What is the most valuable thing Christine tells Rayona she has?
(b) State Farm insurance.
(c) Life insurance.
(d) Video membership.
4. While staying with Datyon, what does Christine do for the first time in her life?
(a) Sit still.
(b) Forgives herself.
(c) Make plans.
(d) Write a will.
5. What is the only thing Christine can eat that agrees with her illness toward the end of her illness?
(b) Buttered toast.
(d) Poached egg.
6. Growing up, Rayona likes the __________ of her father.
7. The way Aunt Ida is singing while working in her front yard reminds Christine of whom?
(a) Janis Joplin.
(b) Stevie Wonder.
(c) Chubby Checker.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
8. How old is Christine when she gets her terminal diagnosis from the IHS doctor?
9. What is Christine's favorite holiday to celebrate?
(b) Mother's Day.
10. What is Rayona and Christine's favorite billboard in Seattle?
(a) Starbucks coffee.
(c) Millstone coffee.
11. What does Christine leave behind in one of the many apartments she rushes to move out of?
(a) Rayona's birth certificate.
(b) Her marriage license.
(c) A picture of her and Lee.
(d) The last letter from Lee.
12. What show does Aunt Ida explain to everyone as they watch television the night she comes to dinner at Dayton's house?
(b) Knots Landing.
(c) Falcon Crest.
(d) Hill Street Blues.
13. When Christine thinks back on her life, she remembers it as the Christine Taylor album with _________ being the bittersweet Country & Western songs.
(b) Aunt Ida.
14. What is the name of the Catholic funeral service for Lee?
(a) Final Mass.
(b) Requium Mass.
(c) First Communion.
(d) Last Communion.
15. Who picks Christine up in a pickup as she runs from Aunt Ida's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christine teach Rayona while they live with Dayton?
2. What eight-track tape is playing in the pickup as Christine flees Aunt Ida's?
3. As Christine jumps into the pickup to get away from Aunt Ida's house, what does she smell?
4. What does Aunt Ida give to Christine when she comes to Dayton's for dinner?
5. What is the name of the hotel where Elgin and Christine live in Seattle?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)