|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rayona's middle name?
2. What is Christine worried about on her drive to Montana for Lee's funeral?
(a) Fuel level.
(b) Snow blindness.
(c) Feeding Rayona.
3. What does the company make where Christine works in Seattle when she is pregnant?
(c) Black boxes.
(d) Indian jewelry.
4. The IHS doctor tells Christine that there is something wrong with her ___________.
5. Christine never loves another man as much as she loves who?
6. What is the date of Elgin's discharge from the military?
(a) April 9.
(b) January 9.
(c) February 18.
(d) March 18.
7. Christine and Dayton act like what while Christine stays with him?
(a) An old married couple.
(b) Father and daughter.
(d) Quarreling siblings.
8. What does Christine make for dinner the night Elgin is discharged from the military?
9. Elgin wants to name his daughter after who?
(a) His sister.
(b) His dog.
(c) His favorite movie star?
(d) His mother.
10. What does Aunt Ida give to Christine when she comes to Dayton's for dinner?
(a) Her yearbook.
(b) Lee's brass buckle.
(c) More pills.
(d) Lee's diary.
11. How old is Christine when she gets her terminal diagnosis from the IHS doctor?
12. What is the color of the scarf that Aunt Ida uses to wipe the dirt off Lee's coffin?
13. What does Father Tom give to Christine?
(b) A letter.
(c) A warning.
14. Who holds the flag during the veteran flag ceremony for Lee?
(a) Aunt Ida.
(b) Old Vernon.
15. Growing up, Rayona likes the __________ of her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most valuable thing Christine tells Rayona she has?
2. Who picks Christine up in a pickup as she runs from Aunt Ida's house?
3. What is covering Lee's coffin in Aunt Ida's living room?
4. Who does Christine think Rayona is at first when she shows up at Dayton's house after the rodeo?
5. What is the name of Pauline's son, who Christine thinks is a brat?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)