|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Pauline's son, who Christine thinks is a brat?
2. Christine always thinks the IHS hospital smells like _________.
3. What is covering Lee's coffin in Aunt Ida's living room?
(a) A buffalo skin.
(b) A flag.
(c) An Indian blanket.
(d) A tablecloth.
4. What eight-track tape is playing in the pickup as Christine flees Aunt Ida's?
(a) Led Seplin.
(d) Dolly Parton.
5. What is Rayona and Christine's favorite billboard in Seattle?
(b) Starbucks coffee.
(d) Millstone coffee.
6. What is Rayona convinced that Christine is suffering from?
7. What does Christine ask the IHS doctor for after he gives her the terminal diagnosis?
(a) Deck of cards.
(b) Pain medication.
(d) Another doctor.
8. What does Dayton buy for Christine and Rayona?
(c) A car.
9. What is Christine's due date with Rayona?
(a) June 7.
(b) February 19.
(c) December 3.
(d) March 14.
10. What does Father Tom give to Christine?
(c) A warning.
(d) A letter.
11. Who does Christine dance with during the flag ceremony for Lee?
(a) Old Vernon.
12. What does Christine leave behind in one of the many apartments she rushes to move out of?
(a) The last letter from Lee.
(b) Rayona's birth certificate.
(c) Her marriage license.
(d) A picture of her and Lee.
13. When Christine sees Aunt Ida, as they approached her house on foot, she is surprised to see Aunt Ida wearing what?
(a) A dress.
(b) A wig.
(c) Lee's uniform.
(d) A wedding ring.
14. What does Aunt Ida bring to Rayona when she comes to Seattle?
(a) Kewpie Doll.
(b) Coloring books.
(c) Indian Doll.
(d) Comic books.
15. What is too expensive for Christine to give Aunt Ida when she returns to the reservation with Rayona?
(a) A new ring.
(b) A television.
(c) An apology.
(d) Her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Christine and Dayton act like what while Christine stays with him?
2. The IHS doctor tells Christine that there is something wrong with her ___________.
3. What is the only thing Christine can eat that agrees with her illness toward the end of her illness?
4. Who writes to tell Christine that Lee dies in Vietnam?
5. What does Aunt Ida give to Christine when she comes to Dayton's for dinner?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)