|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Rayona can catch up with her mother, as she flees Aunt Ida's, Christine rides away in what?
(a) Green jeep.
(b) Red corvette.
(c) Black pickup.
(d) Blue pickup.
2. What is Evelyn's job at the state park?
3. What does Rayona have for breakfast every morning at the state park?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(c) Fried eggs.
4. Where does Rayona sleep after Father Tom leaves her?
(a) Yellow raft.
(b) Train tracks.
5. What is the name of only guy on the state park staff who is nice to Rayona?
6. What stops Christine from committing suicide?
(a) Her car runs out of gas.
(b) Her love for Rayona.
(c) Her love for Elgin.
(d) Her desire to make life better.
7. What is the town that Christine goes to with different men from the reservation?
8. Where does Rayona meet Sky?
(a) Shell station.
(b) Conoco station.
(c) Exxon station.
(d) Seven eleven.
9. A poster of ____________ is hanging on the wall of Christine's childhood room.
(a) The Beatles.
(b) Shawn Cassidy.
(c) The Supremes.
(d) Elvis Presley.
10. Aunt Ida tells Christine she is turning into a ____________.
(a) White woman.
(d) Lovely girl.
11. What kind of car does Christine drive?
12. Who writes to tell Christine that Lee is MIA?
(c) Aunt Ida.
(d) Father Hurlbert.
13. Rayona reads her mother's old ________ to pass the time at Aunt Ida's house.
(b) Nancy Drews.
(d) Teen Beats.
14. What is Dayton's draft classification?
15. What are Rayona and Christine drinking during visiting hours at the hospital?
(c) Ginger Ale.
(d) Coka Cola.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lee always very good at?
2. As seniors in high school, Lee and Dayton become what?
3. What does Rayona get for the "hard luck" prize?
4. Christine moves out of Aunt Ida's and goes to live with whom?
5. Christine grows up on the reservation having a deep respect for the ___________.
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)