Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Evelyn's job at the state park?
2. Lee helps Christine when some boys dare her to do what?
(a) Steal money.
(b) Cross a natural bridge.
(c) Drink the most beer.
(d) Run naked through the reservation.
3. What does Christine use to help her to convince Dayton that Lee needs to enlist?
(b) Compromising photos.
(c) Tribal election flyer.
4. What is the name of Christine's best friend?
5. What is the name of the town holding the Indian rodeo?
6. What does Foxy call Rayona?
(a) Buffalo Soldier.
(d) Skinny Minny.
7. Rayona reads her mother's old ________ to pass the time at Aunt Ida's house.
(a) Nancy Drews.
(d) Teen Beats.
8. What does Rayona have for breakfast every morning at the state park?
(a) Fried eggs.
(b) Scrambled eggs.
9. What does Aunt Ida tell Rayona comes in her cereal boxes?
(a) Happy face magnets.
(b) Plastic ring.
(c) Plastic dolls.
(d) Scooby Doo calendar.
10. Where does Rayona learn that her mother is living?
(a) Aunt Pauline's.
11. Christine tells Rayona that she dates a guy who playes an Indian in which movie?
(a) The Last of the Mohicans.
(b) Little Big Man.
(c) Little Big Horn.
(d) Legends of the Fall.
12. How much is Christine's lifetime membership fee for Video Village?
13. How old is Rayona at the beginning of the novel?
14. How does Rayona often describe herself?
(a) The scrawny girl.
(b) The tall girl.
(c) The dumb girl.
(d) The unwanted girl.
15. How long is it since Rayona sees Aunt Ida?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Christine tells the manager at Video Village that she is engaged to which movie star?
2. Who writes to tell Christine that Lee is MIA?
3. To Aunt Ida, Lee is the Indian ____________.
4. The cliff Christine wants to drive off of is near __________.
5. Where is the Indian reservation Christine grows up on?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)