|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dayton's draft classification?
2. All of Christine's possessions are in plastic bags labeled "Christine" and ______________.
3. Before Rayona can catch up with her mother, as she flees Aunt Ida's, Christine rides away in what?
(a) Blue pickup.
(b) Black pickup.
(c) Green jeep.
(d) Red corvette.
4. What is the name of the DeMarco's dog that is mentioned in the letter Rayona finds?
5. What is Aunt Ida's favorite soap opera?
(a) Days of Our Lives.
(c) As the World Turns.
(d) All My Children.
6. Where does Rayona sleep after Father Tom leaves her?
(c) Train tracks.
(d) Yellow raft.
7. Christine and her friends watch what show on the TV set at the Teen Snack Bar?
(a) The Price is Right.
(b) 60 Minutes.
(c) Walter Cronkite.
(d) Turth or Dare.
8. What is Evelyn's job at the state park?
9. What does the dirt on the road in front of Aunt Ida's house remind Rayona of?
(a) Barbie doll scalp.
(b) Hairy legs.
(c) Surface of the moon.
(d) Indian blanket.
10. The cliff Christine wants to drive off of is near __________.
11. What does Father Tom offer to buy for Rayona after the incident on the yellow raft?
(b) Plane ticket.
(d) Train ticket.
12. How much is Christine's lifetime membership fee for Video Village?
13. What is one of the videos Christine rents on the way out of Seattle?
(a) Smokey and the Bandit.
(c) It's A Wonderful Life.
(d) The Sting.
14. Where does Christine work after she graduates from high school?
(a) The reservation election office.
(b) Tribal Council office.
(c) The Mission school.
(d) The reservation store.
15. Where does Rayona learn that her mother is living?
(c) Aunt Pauline's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rayona give Evelyn as a parting gift?
2. Lee sends Christine a picture of him from where?
3. What are Lee and Christine surprised that Aunt Ida can do well?
4. Rayona reads her mother's old ________ to pass the time at Aunt Ida's house.
5. Where do Elgin's parents live?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)