|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Christine is a kid, she thinks Seattle is like what?
2. Rayona reads her mother's old ________ to pass the time at Aunt Ida's house.
(a) Nancy Drews.
(b) Teen Beats.
3. Teenage Christine is obsessed with a letter from __________ to Lucy at Fatima.
(b) Virgin Mary.
(c) Aunt Ida.
(d) The Pope.
4. What is a scarce commodity at Aunt Ida's?
5. Christine grows up on the reservation having a deep respect for the ___________.
(a) Indian heritage.
(b) American flag.
(d) Indian language.
6. What grade is Lee in when he and Dayton become best friends?
7. Christine tells Rayona that she dates a guy who playes an Indian in which movie?
(a) The Last of the Mohicans.
(b) Legends of the Fall.
(c) Little Big Man.
(d) Little Big Horn.
8. What is Dayton's draft classification?
9. Christine moves out of Aunt Ida's and goes to live with whom?
(d) Father Hurlburt.
10. What does Foxy call Rayona?
(c) Skinny Minny.
(d) Buffalo Soldier.
11. Christine tells the manager at Video Village that she is engaged to which movie star?
(a) Paul Newman.
(b) Robert Redford.
(c) Dustin Hoffman.
(d) Burt Reynolds.
12. Who writes to tell Christine that Lee is MIA?
(b) Father Hurlbert.
(c) Aunt Ida.
13. What is Aunt Ida singing along with when Christine and Rayona first arrive to her house?
14. Who owns the horse Rayona rides in the rodeo?
15. A poster of ____________ is hanging on the wall of Christine's childhood room.
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) The Beatles.
(c) Shawn Cassidy.
(d) The Supremes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the horse Rayona rides in the rodeo?
2. How much is Christine's lifetime membership fee for Video Village?
3. What is the name of the town holding the Indian rodeo?
4. How long is it since Rayona sees Aunt Ida?
5. What are Rayona and Christine drinking during visiting hours at the hospital?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)