|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine use to help her to convince Dayton that Lee needs to enlist?
(b) Compromising photos.
(c) Tribal election flyer.
2. What is Aunt Ida singing along with when Christine and Rayona first arrive to her house?
3. Christine grows up on the reservation having a deep respect for the ___________.
(a) Indian heritage.
(b) Indian language.
(c) American flag.
4. What is the name of only guy on the state park staff who is nice to Rayona?
5. What is the name of the DeMarco's dog that is mentioned in the letter Rayona finds?
6. To Aunt Ida, Lee is the Indian ____________.
(c) Prince Charles.
7. The letter to Lucy at Fatima says the world comes to an end if what doesn't happen?
(a) Abortion is abolished.
(b) Communist Russia converts.
(c) Christine cleans her room.
(d) Lee joins the army.
8. Where do Elgin's parents live?
9. What game are Christine and Rayona playing during visiting hours?
(a) Go Fish.
10. Who owns the horse Rayona rides in the rodeo?
11. Where is the Indian reservation Christine grows up on?
12. What is Evelyn's job at the state park?
13. Where does Rayona sleep after Father Tom leaves her?
(c) Yellow raft.
(d) Train tracks.
14. What grade is Lee in when he and Dayton become best friends?
15. What kind of car does Christine drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the last place Christine sees Lee before he goes to Vietnam?
2. In the hospital room, Elgin tells Christine that Rayona is no ____________.
3. What does Aunt Ida tell Rayona comes in her cereal boxes?
4. What does Christine wear to sneak out of the hospital of Chapter One?
5. What is Lee's nickname for Christine?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)