|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Christine is a kid, she thinks Seattle is like what?
2. What is the town that Christine goes to with different men from the reservation?
3. What stops Christine from committing suicide?
(a) Her desire to make life better.
(b) Her love for Elgin.
(c) Her love for Rayona.
(d) Her car runs out of gas.
4. To Aunt Ida, Lee is the Indian ____________.
(b) Prince Charles.
5. What is Aunt Ida singing along with when Christine and Rayona first arrive to her house?
6. What year is the letter Christine is obsessed with supposed to be opened?
7. Where is the last place Christine sees Lee before he goes to Vietnam?
(a) The bus depot at the reservation.
(b) Helena bus depot.
8. All of Christine's possessions are in plastic bags labeled "Christine" and ______________.
9. Aunt Ida asks Christine to give her _____ good reason(s) why she is happy her daughter returns.
10. What does Christine wear to sneak out of the hospital of Chapter One?
(a) Elgin's clothes.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Candy striper uniform.
(d) Rayona's clothes.
11. The letter to Lucy at Fatima says the world comes to an end if what doesn't happen?
(a) Christine cleans her room.
(b) Communist Russia converts.
(c) Abortion is abolished.
(d) Lee joins the army.
12. The cliff Christine wants to drive off of is near __________.
13. Lee sends Christine a picture of him from where?
(b) Hong Kong.
14. What grade is Lee in when he and Dayton become best friends?
15. What does Elgin do for a living?
(d) Rodeo rider.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game are Christine and Rayona playing during visiting hours?
2. How tall is Rayona?
3. Where does Christine work after she graduates from high school?
4. A poster of ____________ is hanging on the wall of Christine's childhood room.
5. Lee helps Christine when some boys dare her to do what?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)