Chapters 1 and 2
1. How old is Rayona at the beginning of the novel?
2. What does Christine wear to sneak out of the hospital of Chapter One?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Rayona's clothes.
(c) Candy striper uniform.
(d) Elgin's clothes.
3. Why does Elgin visit Christine in the hospital in Chapter One?
(a) To return keys.
(b) To bring flowers.
(c) To find Rayona.
(d) To reconcile.
4. What does Christine use to break into her car?
(b) Wire hanger.
(c) Credit card.
5. The cliff Christine wants to drive off of is near __________.
6. What stops Christine from committing suicide?
(a) Her love for Rayona.
(b) Her car runs out of gas.
(c) Her desire to make life better.
(d) Her love for Elgin.
7. What game are Christine and Rayona playing during visiting hours?
(a) Go Fish.
8. What are Rayona and Christine drinking during visiting hours at the hospital?
(b) Coka Cola.
(d) Ginger Ale.
This section contains 3,326 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)