* Fifteen year old Rayona is visiting her mother Christine in the hospital in Seattle, WA.
* Christine tries to leave the hospital so she can commit suicide after Rayona's father, Elgin, asks for a divorce.
* Rayona agrees to drive Christine to the cliff where she plans to drive off, but they run out of gas.
* The mother and daughter walk to a gas station, eventually returning to their apartment to pack up all their belongings.
* They are behind in rent and feel little connection to Seattle.
* Christine and Rayona decide drive to Montana to see the reservation where Christine grows up.
* The car breaks down about a half mile from their destination.
* They take their belongs and walk to Christine's mother's house.
* A woman is trying to mow the lawn when they approach.
* It is years since Christine sees her mother.
* Christine's mother, Aunt Ida, doesn't welcome...
This section contains 1,152 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)