|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Chapters 17 – 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Lisbeth's wedding planned to be held?
2. When Mattie runs away, how long do her meat and hard tack last?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 9 days.
(d) 5 days.
3. What was used to create drawings in the place where Mattie spends the night on the Anderson plantation?
(c) Berry juice.
4. When did Grandmother Wainwright marry into the Wainwright family?
5. How soon after Mattie's mother died, did Mattie learn of her death?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Lisbeth in Chapter 18?
2. Where do Mattie and Lisbeth take their afternoon rest at the beginning of Chapter 7?
3. How old is Lisbeth in Chapter 20?
4. How many acres does Matthew Johnson's family have?
5. How long does Mattie have to sit on a bench after she is taken to the Anderson plantation?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)