|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Chapters 17 – 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what time is Mattie to bring Elizabeth to her mother?
(a) Four o'clock.
(b) Two o'clock.
(c) Three o'clock.
(d) Five o'clock.
2. What afternoons does Samuel learn to read?
(a) Thursday and Saturday.
(b) Tuesday and Thursday.
(c) Monday and Wednesday.
(d) Monday and Friday.
3. Who is to watch Samuel while Mattie is gone?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His father.
(c) His great-grandfather.
(d) His grandmother.
4. How often is Mattie allowed to have her clothes laundered at the Big House?
(a) Twice a month.
(b) Every other week.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Twice a week.
5. In Chapter 17, what does Lisbeth see that makes her suggest to her mother that they have a picnic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lisbeth have to eat for lunch when Mattie is taken to the Anderson estate?
2. When is Lisbeth's wedding planned to be held?
3. Which of the girls in Miss Taylor's class is awkward?
4. In Chapter 8, who gets blamed for spilling water when there are guests for dinner?
5. How long after Elizabeth's birth is she taken to her mother?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)