Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tatyana remember Anna Karenina noticing about her husbands ears?
2. What money does Goldy think can provide her with a nice wedding and furniture?
3. When does Goldy faint at her wedding?
4. Why does Beile fear Heyman may not be able to support a wife?
5. In her note to Boris, how does Tatyana say she will support herself?
Essay Topic 1
Explore three symbols used in this collection. Define symbolism and discuss how it is used within this story. Compare and contrast how the symbols function in their own stories and include their purpose.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the theme of Jewish identity throughout these stories. How does Jewish identity stay the same? Does it change? If so, how?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the relationship of two sets of characters in these stories. Consider how they interact, how they speak to one another, and how their relationship affects the story.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)