Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tatyana remember Anna Karenina noticing about her husbands ears?
2. What money does Goldy think can provide her with a nice wedding and furniture?
3. When does Goldy faint at her wedding?
4. Why does Beile fear Heyman may not be able to support a wife?
5. In her note to Boris, how does Tatyana say she will support herself?
Essay Topic 1
How does the author use irony to send a message in this collection of stories?
Essay Topic 2
Describe how greed is a theme found in several of these stories. Why do you think Cahan chose to talk about greed? How do the stories treat the theme of greed?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast at least two protagonists from this collection of stories. Explain why you think they are similar and different, using the book to support your place.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)