|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dalsky studying?
2. What school did Boris attend before marrying Tatyana?
(a) Business school.
(b) Teaching school.
(c) Medical school.
(d) Law school.
3. What does Boris say his plan to get out of the factory relies on?
(c) His boss' son.
4. What does Meyer complain about when it comes to his co-workers?
5. What street is the focus point of "A Ghetto Wedding"?
(a) Lake Grand Street.
(b) Grand Street.
(c) Lake Street.
(d) Grand Lake Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What street is the apartment Nathan pays for on?
2. Who does Nathan want to borrow money from after his wedding?
3. What does Dalsky tell Boris the reason for him moving out is?
4. Why do the guests dance for a long time before Goldy and Nathan's ceremony?
5. At what type of factory does Boris work?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Lipmans treat the Avroms?
2. What does Heyman do after Beile walks out on her job at the shop?
3. How does Heyman feel about proposing to Beile?
4. How does Beile respond to Mrs. Lipman's demand that she go to the store?
5. Why does Dalsky move out of Boris' apartment?
6. How does Tatyana treat Boris when he comes home from work in Chapter 1?
7. What is the Lipmans' shop like?
8. How does Dalsky fit in in Boris and Tatyana's house?
9. What does Tatyana write in a note to Boris?
10. What plan does Goldy come up with for her wedding?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)