|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tatyana realize she is in love with Dalsky?
(a) Because she stays up late thinking about Dalsky.
(b) Because she takes better care of Dalsky.
(c) Because Dalsky makes her nervous.
(d) Because she compares Dalsky and Boris.
2. What happens when Boris tells Tatyana his plan in Chapter 5?
(a) She cries.
(b) She starts to make dinner.
(c) She agrees to do whatever he wants.
(d) She doesn't listen.
3. Why does Goldy take time off of work a week before the wedding?
(a) To make sure all the details are in place.
(b) To wait for presents.
(c) To rest.
(d) To get her dress fitted.
4. What does Dalsky do to the atmosphere of Tatyana and Boris' home?
(a) Makes it less lonely.
(b) Makes it less comfortable.
(c) Makes it stressed.
(d) Makes it pleasant.
5. What does Stern's plan include Boris and Tatyana playing?
(a) The piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Meyer complain about when it comes to his co-workers?
2. How long does the dancing before the ceremony take place in "A Ghetto Wedding"?
3. Why does Tatyana decide to write Boris a note?
4. In her note to Boris, how does Tatyana say she will support herself?
5. What reminds Tatyana of Dalsky after he moves out?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Beile respond to Mrs. Lipman's demand that she go to the store?
2. How does Goldy feel after eating dinner at her wedding?
3. How does Tatyana treat Boris when he comes home from work in Chapter 1?
4. How does Dalsky fit in in Boris and Tatyana's house?
5. What type of wedding does Nathan want?
6. What does Tatyana write in a note to Boris?
7. Why does Dalsky move out of Boris' apartment?
8. What does Heyman do after Beile walks out on her job at the shop?
9. Why do Boris and Tatyana move to New York?
10. How does Tatyana compare Boris and Dalsky?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)