Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tatyana remember Anna Karenina noticing about her husbands ears?
(a) How curved they were.
(b) How large they were.
(c) How perfect they were.
(d) How small they were.
2. What money does Goldy think can provide her with a nice wedding and furniture?
(a) Her parent's money.
(b) Lottery winnings.
(c) Her savings.
(d) Nathan's earnings.
3. When does Goldy faint at her wedding?
(a) After she eats dinner.
(b) Before dancing.
(c) When no guests show up.
(d) When the barb addresses her.
4. Why does Beile fear Heyman may not be able to support a wife?
(a) Because she makes more money than he does.
(b) Because he makes poor investments.
(c) Because he is stingy.
(d) Because he gambles.
5. In her note to Boris, how does Tatyana say she will support herself?
(a) With a job.
(b) With her savings.
(c) With money from Dalsky.
(d) With money from Boris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dalsky say the factory has done to Boris?
2. What does Tatyana do when Dalsky eats in her kitchen?
3. What does Tatyana suggest she and Boris do in a note?
4. At what type of factory does Boris work?
5. What does Dalsky do to the atmosphere of Tatyana and Boris' home?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)