|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her note to Boris, how does Tatyana say she will support herself?
(a) With money from Dalsky.
(b) With money from Boris.
(c) With her savings.
(d) With a job.
2. In Chapter 5, how does Boris feel about his job?
(a) He is energetic.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is upset.
3. What reminds Tatyana of Dalsky after he moves out?
(a) His plant.
(b) His room.
(c) His textbook.
(d) Her books.
4. What does Mr. Lipman tell Reb Avrom about America?
(a) How they spend money.
(b) How they dress.
(c) How they eat well.
(d) How they tailor.
5. How long does the dancing before the ceremony take place in "A Ghetto Wedding"?
(a) Until midnight.
(b) Until nine o'clock.
(c) Until eleven o'clock.
(d) Until ten o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries Goldy most about her wedding?
2. How are the Lipmans' workers paid?
3. How does Goldy describe her wedding during the ceremony?
4. Who mocks Goldy and Nathan after their wedding?
5. What room is Goldy's bedroom in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Goldy take time off of work?
2. How does Tatyana treat Boris when he comes home from work in Chapter 1?
3. How do the Lipmans treat the Avroms?
4. Why does Beile decide to not sue Heyman at the end of "A Sweatshop Romance".
5. How does Heyman feel about proposing to Beile?
6. What is Tatyana's life like without Boris?
7. What happens at the beginning of Goldy and Nathan's wedding?
8. What plan does Goldy come up with for her wedding?
9. What presents do Goldy and Nathan receive before their wedding?
10. Why does Dalsky move out of Boris' apartment?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)