|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wedding gift arrives at Goldy's apartment and disappoints her?
(a) A rocking chair.
(b) A folding table.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A rug.
2. Who finally tells David and Beile to leave the shop?
(a) Mrs. Avrom.
(b) Mrs. Lipman.
(c) Mr. Lipman.
(d) Mr. Avrom.
3. What type of wedding does Nathan want?
(b) He wants to elope.
4. What does Mr. Lipman tell Reb Avrom about America?
(a) How they dress.
(b) How they eat well.
(c) How they spend money.
(d) How they tailor.
5. What does Boris do at the end of "Circumstances"?
(a) Move away.
(b) Leave to find Tatyana.
(d) Take in a border.
Short Answer Questions
1. What money does Goldy think can provide her with a nice wedding and furniture?
2. What does Tatyana read that supports her argument against her husband?
3. What does Goldy tell Nathan she expects as gifts from her wedding guests?
4. Why doesn't Tatyana want Boris to read "Russian Thought"?
5. What reminds Boris of his life with Tatyana?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)