|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tatyana say she would feel if Dalsky knew about her feelings?
2. Why doesn't Tatyana want Boris to read "Russian Thought"?
(a) She wants to give it to him as a gift.
(b) She knows it will make him mad.
(c) She wants to spend time with him.
(d) She doesn't want to have a conversation about the book.
3. How long does the dancing before the ceremony take place in "A Ghetto Wedding"?
(a) Until ten o'clock.
(b) Until midnight.
(c) Until eleven o'clock.
(d) Until nine o'clock.
4. How does Meyer say Beile feels about her love for Heyman?
5. When does Goldy faint at her wedding?
(a) When no guests show up.
(b) When the barb addresses her.
(c) Before dancing.
(d) After she eats dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nathan want to borrow money from after his wedding?
2. Why does Tatyana decide not to return to Boris?
3. What street is the apartment Nathan pays for on?
4. What does Meyer complain about when it comes to his co-workers?
5. What does David tell the Avrom's about the Lipman's carpet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Lipmans' shop like?
2. Why does Beile decide to not sue Heyman at the end of "A Sweatshop Romance".
3. How does Goldy feel after eating dinner at her wedding?
4. Why does Goldy take time off of work?
5. What happens when Goldy and Nathan leave their wedding?
6. How does David explain his higher wage at the Lipmans' shop?
7. What type of wedding does Nathan want?
8. Why does Dalsky move out of Boris' apartment?
9. At the beginning of "A Sweatshop Romance," what is Beile's relationship with Heyman like?
10. How does Heyman feel about proposing to Beile?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)