|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David say about Mrs. Lipman's request for Beile to go to the store?
(a) He says she should quit her job.
(b) He says she should go.
(c) He says she should buy something for herself, too.
(d) He says she should keep sewing.
2. Who does Meyer say is like a servant to the Lipmans?
3. What does Mrs. Avrom think about Beile's appearance as she leaves the shop?
(a) She thinks Beile looks older than she is.
(b) She thinks Beile looks like a lady.
(c) She thinks Beile looks angry.
(d) She thinks Beile looks sad.
4. How does Nathan want to go home after the wedding reception?
(a) On a horse.
(b) By foot.
(c) In a train.
(d) In a carriage.
5. How many invitations do Nathan and Goldy send out for their wedding?
(a) Over two hundred.
(b) Less than fifty.
(c) About seventy-five
(d) Over one hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beile fear Heyman may not be able to support a wife?
2. What reminds Tatyana of Dalsky after he moves out?
3. How long does the dancing before the ceremony take place in "A Ghetto Wedding"?
4. How does Goldy describe her wedding during the ceremony?
5. What does Mr. Lipman tell Reb Avrom about America?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)