|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nathan want to borrow money from after his wedding?
(b) A friend.
(c) His father.
(d) The rabbi.
2. What does David say Beile must do for him to find her a better job?
(a) Pay him a commission.
(b) Write her resume.
(c) Come with him.
(d) Promise to go to the store for Mrs. Lipman.
3. Who does Goldy blame for her lack of furniture?
(b) Her wedding guests.
(d) Her parents.
4. What room is Goldy's bedroom in?
(a) A dining room.
(b) A children's play room.
(c) A parlor.
(d) A kitchen.
5. What does Mr. Lipman tell Reb Avrom about America?
(a) How they eat well.
(b) How they tailor.
(c) How they dress.
(d) How they spend money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Tatyana want Boris to read "Russian Thought"?
2. What money does Goldy think can provide her with a nice wedding and furniture?
3. Why does Beile fear Heyman may not be able to support a wife?
4. Why does Boris want to take in a boarder?
5. What does David say about Mrs. Lipman's request for Beile to go to the store?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)