|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Boris and Tatyana move to New York?
(a) Becaues Tatyana has no job prospects.
(b) Because they can make more money there.
(c) Because they have free tickets.
(d) Because Boris can't get into the bar.
2. What does Tatyana suggest she and Boris do in a note?
(a) Have Dalsky move back in.
(b) Start over.
(c) Separate for a short time.
(d) Leave New York.
3. When does Dalsky say Stern has a scheme planned?
(a) For New Year's Eve.
(b) For May Day.
(c) For Passover.
(d) For Christmas.
4. What type of wedding does Nathan want?
(b) He wants to elope.
5. How does Goldy describe her wedding during the ceremony?
(a) A party.
(b) A sham.
(c) An investment.
(d) A waste.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Boris' initial reaction to Stern's plan?
2. How does Nathan want to go home after the wedding reception?
3. What does Meyer complain about when it comes to his co-workers?
4. What does David say he considers himself to be?
5. When does Goldy tell Nathan that most people will send them wedding presents?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Goldy and Nathan's apartment like?
2. Why do Boris and Tatyana move to New York?
3. How does David explain his higher wage at the Lipmans' shop?
4. How does Heyman feel about proposing to Beile?
5. Why does Goldy take time off of work?
6. What presents do Goldy and Nathan receive before their wedding?
7. At the beginning of "A Sweatshop Romance," what is Beile's relationship with Heyman like?
8. What plan does Goldy come up with for her wedding?
9. How do the Lipmans treat the Avroms?
10. Why does Boris decide to take in a boarder?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)