Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tatyana remember Anna Karenina noticing about her husbands ears?
(a) How curved they were.
(b) How large they were.
(c) How perfect they were.
(d) How small they were.
2. What money does Goldy think can provide her with a nice wedding and furniture?
(a) Her parent's money.
(b) Lottery winnings.
(c) Her savings.
(d) Nathan's earnings.
3. When does Goldy faint at her wedding?
(a) After she eats dinner.
(b) Before dancing.
(c) When no guests show up.
(d) When the barb addresses her.
4. Why does Beile fear Heyman may not be able to support a wife?
(a) Because she makes more money than he does.
(b) Because he makes poor investments.
(c) Because he is stingy.
(d) Because he gambles.
5. In her note to Boris, how does Tatyana say she will support herself?
(a) With a job.
(b) With her savings.
(c) With money from Dalsky.
(d) With money from Boris.
6. What does Dalsky say the factory has done to Boris?
(a) Eaten him up.
(b) Made him stronger.
(c) Caused him tears.
(d) Paid his bills.
7. What does Tatyana do when Dalsky eats in her kitchen?
(a) She ignores him.
(b) She tries to read his textbook.
(c) She questions him about his past.
(d) She makes him more food.
8. What does Tatyana suggest she and Boris do in a note?
(a) Have Dalsky move back in.
(b) Leave New York.
(c) Separate for a short time.
(d) Start over.
9. At what type of factory does Boris work?
(a) A pearl button factory.
(b) A steel factory.
(c) A carriage factory.
(d) A tailoring factory.
10. What does Dalsky do to the atmosphere of Tatyana and Boris' home?
(a) Makes it stressed.
(b) Makes it less lonely.
(c) Makes it less comfortable.
(d) Makes it pleasant.
11. Why does Heyman wait to visit Beile after she leaves the shop with David?
(a) He is frightened.
(b) He is mad at her.
(c) He is sick.
(d) He is confused.
12. When does Heyman say he will settle the matter of an engagement with Beile?
(a) After his next paycheck.
(b) By the end of the summer.
(c) He puts it off day after day.
(d) By the end of the week.
13. Where does Leizer Lipman run his shop?
(a) Above a diner.
(b) From the trunk of his car.
(c) Out of his house.
(d) From a garage.
14. What does Mr. Lipman tell Reb Avrom about America?
(a) How they tailor.
(b) How they spend money.
(c) How they dress.
(d) How they eat well.
15. What does Beile do when Mrs. Lipman threatens her about going to the store?
(a) She ignores her.
(b) She asks David for help.
(c) She cries.
(d) She immediately leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Basse and Reb Avrom from?
2. What does Goldy tell Nathan she expects as gifts from her wedding guests?
3. Why do the guests dance for a long time before Goldy and Nathan's ceremony?
4. What does David wonder about Beile's work?
5. Why is Beile upset about being sent to the store?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)