|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circumstances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tamara live with Flora's family?
(a) She is ill.
(b) She is the owner of the house.
(c) She is a widow.
(d) She is their servant.
2. What does Flora's father hope her future husband will do for a living?
(a) A businessman.
(b) A preacher.
(c) A builder.
(d) A writer.
3. Why does Flora's father decide to grow out his side locks?
(a) Because the preacher told him to.
(b) Because he is wicked.
(c) Because he is bored.
(d) Because Tamara asked him.
4. Why does Tatyana decide not to return to Boris?
(a) She is embarrassed.
(b) The weather.
(c) She loves her new job.
(d) The memory of Dalsky.
5. How does Flora feel about Shaya's love of American books?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Dalsky say Stern has a scheme planned?
2. Why does Fieve write to Peretz on behalf of Rouvke?
3. What does Rouvke change his name to in America?
4. Why does Rouvke want to spite Mrs. Kohan?
5. What does Flora's father tell Reb Lippe about Shaya when they leave for America?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)