|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Circumstances.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Feive threaten to do to Gospodin?
(a) Call Peretz.
(b) Call the newspaper.
(c) Call the captain of the boat.
(d) Call the police.
2. What makes Dalsky think Tatyana may have an interest in him?
(a) Because she cooks for him.
(b) Because she told him.
(c) Because she shares her feelings with him.
(d) Because she fights with Boris.
3. What does Tatyana read that supports her argument against her husband?
(a) A short story.
(b) A book review.
(c) An advertisement.
(d) An editorial.
4. What does Flora's father decide to do after proposing marriage to Tamara?
(a) Move to Mexico.
(b) Build a synagogue.
(c) Give her half of his property.
(d) Disown Flora.
5. What does Dalsky tell Boris the reason for him moving out is?
(a) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boris say his plan to get out of the factory relies on?
2. Why does Shaya ask Flora for help with his English?
3. How does Shaya respond when Flora tells him her father approves of their wedding?
4. Why doesn't Tatyana want Boris to read "Russian Thought"?
5. How old is Flora in "The Imported Bridegroom"?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)