Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Forresters do to the Huttos in retaliation for Oliver's wedding to Twink?
(a) They steal all the family's food supply for the winter.
(b) They burn down Grandma Hutto's home.
(c) They kidnap Grandma Hutto for ransom.
(d) They kill Oliver and Twink.
2. During what month of the year does Penny begin all his planting for the upcoming harvest?
3. When Ma attempts to shoot Flag, where does she hit him?
(a) In the head.
(b) She misses him completely.
(c) In the stomach.
(d) In the leg.
4. What crop of the Baxter family is described as "rotting in the ground"?
(c) Sweet potatoes.
5. After Christmas, how often do the Forrester brothers ride past the Baxter farm.
(b) Very rarely.
(c) Every day.
(d) About once a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Baxter family plan to spend their Christmas holidays?
2. What does Jody make from the bright red Cherokee beans that he finds in the woods?
3. What name does Ma use to refer to Twink?
4. Which of the following adjectives does Penny use to describe Jody's hunting skills down by the watering hole?
5. Why doesn't Old Julia follow the yearling tracks that Penny finds in the woods?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)