|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Jody a round box for his gunpowder for Christmas?
(a) Eulalie Boyles.
(b) Grandma Hutto.
(c) Fodder Wing Forrester.
2. What bird does Penny notice has survived the plague?
(c) Wild turkeys.
3. While searching the woods, what animal do the men discover has migrated north?
(a) The bears.
(b) The deer.
(c) The panthers.
(d) The squirrels.
4. As Flag ages, what crop does he trample on the Baxter farm, meaning that there will be no cash for that crop this year?
5. Which of the following characters does NOT enter the woods to search for damages from the storm?
(a) Penny Baxter.
(b) Mill Wheel Forrester.
(c) Buck Forrester.
(d) Lem Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the storm arrives, how many days does it last?
2. What scarce food source does Flag begin to steal and eat from the family?
3. Where does Penny believe the plague was spread?
4. Who is the only member of the Baxter family to kill one of the invading wolves?
5. What is Buck Forrester's response to his brother's accusation of Penny Baxter?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)