|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Buck Forrester give for wishing to go back to his own home?
(a) To sleep in his own bed.
(b) To see to his fields.
(c) To help build the new well.
(d) To check on his family.
2. When Oliver gets into a fight, how many of the Forrester men does he fight at once?
3. As Flag ages, what crop does he trample on the Baxter farm, meaning that there will be no cash for that crop this year?
4. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
5. Who does all the work on the farm while Jody is sick in bed?
(b) Lem Forrester.
(d) Fodder Wing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Penny explain that it was necessary to lie to Oliver Hutto?
2. When Ma attempts to shoot Flag, where does she hit him?
3. What information about Fodder Wing does Jody learn from Fodder Wing's brother while they are in the woods together?
4. What overwhelming feeling does Jody feel when he is cleaning out the sinkhole?
5. During their planting for the upcoming harvest, what seed is Jody assigned to replant, a task that he takes his time with?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)