|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Jody admit to feeling when he kills an animal during a hunt?
2. What overwhelming feeling does Jody feel when he is cleaning out the sinkhole?
3. What is the name of the plague that is sweeping through the woods?
(a) Black Death.
(b) Black Plague.
(c) Black Widow.
(d) Black Tongue.
4. Who is with Jody when he thinks he sees the helmeted Spaniard?
(a) Ma Baxter.
(b) Fodder Wing.
5. When Penny and Jody finally arrive at Grandma Hutto's home, which of the following adjectives best describes the conversation between Ma Baxter and Grandma Hutto?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the Baxter family own a well?
2. In what month does the Baxter family experience their first frost of the year?
3. How do the Forrester men suggest they get rid of the invading wolves?
4. What is Buck Forrester's response to his brother's accusation of Penny Baxter?
5. Why doesn't Old Julia follow the yearling tracks that Penny finds in the woods?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)