|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crop of the Baxter family is described as "rotting in the ground"?
(a) Sweet potatoes.
2. What do the Forresters do to the Huttos in retaliation for Oliver's wedding to Twink?
(a) They burn down Grandma Hutto's home.
(b) They kidnap Grandma Hutto for ransom.
(c) They steal all the family's food supply for the winter.
(d) They kill Oliver and Twink.
3. What animal attacks Penny while he and Jody are searching for the missing farm animals?
(a) A badger.
(b) A rattlesnake.
(c) A colony of fire ants.
(d) Old Slewfoot.
4. What does Jody see his father do, which prompts him to believe his father will live?
5. What bird does Penny notice has survived the plague?
(d) Wild turkeys.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jody sees that his mother is in a bad mood, on what does he compliment her in an attempt to cheer her mood?
2. What does Jody give to Doc in exchange for healing his father?
3. In early October, what smell has begun to permeate the Baxter farm?
4. After Penny injures himself uprooting the tree stump, why won't he call for Doc Wilson?
5. How does Ma Baxter feel about Buck Forrester staying in their home?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)