|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A piano.
(c) A whiskey jug.
(d) A fiddle.
2. How many days does it take Jody to build the fence?
(a) Twelve days.
(b) Twenty-one days.
(c) Thirty days.
(d) Six days.
3. What animal do the Baxter and Forrester men trap and plan to sell on the coast for a hefty profit?
(a) Flying squirrels.
(b) Bear cubs.
(c) Albino raccoons.
(d) Ten-point bucks.
4. While hunting for Grandma Hutto, how many bucks do Penny and Jody kill?
5. How many species of animals were the Baxters able to find that had been spared from the plague?
(a) Ten species.
(b) Two species.
(c) Three species.
(d) No species was spared.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jody meant to get the supplies for the fence around the corn crop?
2. What does the Baxter family suspect happened to the missing animals?
3. What is the name of Grandma Hutto's little white dog?
4. After Christmas, to what does Jody compare the members of the Hutto family?
5. When Jody and Flag return home after searching for help in Flag's fate, where do the pair spend the night?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)