|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Forrester men suggest they get rid of the invading wolves?
(a) Drown them.
(b) Trap them.
(c) Poison them.
(d) Shoot them.
2. When Penny and Jody finally arrive at Grandma Hutto's home, which of the following adjectives best describes the conversation between Ma Baxter and Grandma Hutto?
3. What does Jody create with palm fronds in the woods?
(a) A flutter-boat.
(b) A flutter-wand.
(c) A flutter-mill.
(d) A flutter-bed.
4. Where does Penny believe the plague was spread?
(a) In the air.
(b) Through the polluted soil.
(c) In the swamp.
(d) Through their watering hole.
5. Why have the Forrester brothers traveled to Kentucky at the time Flag reaches his fate?
(a) To start working a new farm.
(b) To trade horses.
(c) To sell the bear cubs.
(d) To play cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the bee hunt, who kills Old Slewfoot?
2. Who gives Jody a round box for his gunpowder for Christmas?
3. After his father's attack, what relationship does Jody have with the animal that attacked him?
4. As Penny and Jody are traveling to the Forrester home, which stories does Penny tell his son?
5. What animal movement signals to Penny that bad weather might be coming?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)