|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Christmas, to what does Jody compare the members of the Hutto family?
(a) Baby birds that were taken too soon from their mother.
(b) Characters in a fairy tale.
(c) International spies.
(d) Soldiers fighting a far away war.
2. After the run-in with the Forresters at the Christmas party, where does Grandma Hutto decide to move?
(a) To New York.
(b) To Chicago.
(c) To Seattle.
(d) To Boston.
3. While hunting for Grandma Hutto, how many bucks do Penny and Jody kill?
4. Which of the following has Penny Baxter always felt closest to?
5. Who is the only person that the Forrester men feel comfortable sharing their grief with?
(a) Penny Baxter.
(b) Ma Baxter.
(c) Jody Baxter.
(d) Ma Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the Baxter family own a well?
2. What does Penny allow Jody to make from the rare albino pelt?
3. Who does Oliver leave the dinner table to visit, infuriating Jody?
4. Why does Grandma Hutto allow Jody to return home after the fistfight?
5. Why don't Penny and Jody follow Old Slewfoot when they see him crossing the river?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)