|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buck considers what animals to be vandals in the cornfield?
2. What is the name of the area where the Baxter men find the bears hunting salt water mullet?
(a) Mullet Prairie.
(b) The Fishing Hole.
(c) Salt Water Paradise.
(d) Bear Heaven.
3. How many wolves invade the Baxter family farm?
(b) One dozen.
(c) Three dozen.
4. After Flag breaks into the crops again, what does Penny ask Jody to do with the yearling?
(a) Release him into the wild.
(b) Hide him from Ma.
(c) Sell him.
(d) Shoot him.
5. When Jody arrives at Fodder Wing's home with his new fawn, what news is he greeted with?
(a) That Fodder Wing has died.
(b) That the Forrester family is once again in a feud with the Baxter family.
(c) That Fodder Wing has run away.
(d) That the Forrester family has moved.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Oliver gets into a fight, how many of the Forrester men does he fight at once?
2. During their planting for the upcoming harvest, what seed is Jody assigned to replant, a task that he takes his time with?
3. How does Jody express himself when he tells his father about his insights into nature?
4. How many species of animals were the Baxters able to find that had been spared from the plague?
5. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)