|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dogs does the Baxter family own?
2. When Jody and Flag return home after searching for help in Flag's fate, where do the pair spend the night?
(a) Deep in the woods.
(b) In the horse stall.
(c) In Jody's bed.
(d) Out on the porch.
3. How does Ma Baxter feel about Buck Forrester staying in their home?
(a) She is outraged at the idea.
(b) She is completely apathetic.
(c) She is warming to him.
(d) She is incredibly excited.
4. What does Penny say about Jody after the fistfight?
(a) That he will be punished severely.
(b) That he has earned the right to own his own pet.
(c) That he has acted childishly.
(d) That he has become a man.
5. Which of the following adjectives does Penny use to describe Jody's hunting skills down by the watering hole?
Short Answer Questions
1. While hunting for Grandma Hutto, how many bucks do Penny and Jody kill?
2. After Christmas, what is Jody's main winter chore?
3. After their second calf is killed by Old Slewfoot, which of the following best describes the atmosphere as Penny and Jody hunt the bear?
4. Buck considers what animals to be vandals in the cornfield?
5. During their planting for the upcoming harvest, what seed is Jody assigned to replant, a task that he takes his time with?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)