|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the bee hunt, who kills Old Slewfoot?
(c) Buck Forrester.
2. Penny and Jody come across what animals swinging in a sapling tree?
(b) Bear cubs.
3. What does Buck stuff into the bee hive to trick the bees out of it?
(c) His T-shirt.
(d) A smoke bomb.
4. Which of the following does Jody do to Lem Forrester, attempting to protect Oliver during the fight?
(a) Punches his back.
(b) Kicks his shin.
(c) Spits on his shoes.
(d) Bites his wrist.
5. In early October, what smell has begun to permeate the Baxter farm?
(a) Blooming lilac trees.
(b) Rising salt water.
(c) Rotting carcasses.
(d) Smoking meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person that the Forrester men feel comfortable sharing their grief with?
2. What does Jody promise to feed the fawn if he is allowed to take it home?
3. As Jody watches the animal with its young, what does he realize about nature?
4. After Penny injures himself uprooting the tree stump, why won't he call for Doc Wilson?
5. As Flag ages, what crop does he trample on the Baxter farm, meaning that there will be no cash for that crop this year?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)