|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
(a) A whiskey jug.
(b) A piano.
(c) A fiddle.
(d) A guitar.
2. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as covering the ground in the woods?
(a) Ankle-deep water.
(b) Dead animal carcasses.
(c) Picket fence posts from neighboring houses.
(d) Bent and broken trees.
3. After being accused of having Eulalie Boyles as his sweetheart, what does Jody throw at Eulalie Boyles?
(a) A rock.
(b) A harmonica.
(c) A potato.
(d) A dime.
4. How many sons do the Forresters have?
5. How big is the alligator that Penny hunts down by the watering hole and plans to smoke for dog food?
(a) Twelve feet long.
(b) Three feet long.
(c) Fifteen feet long.
(d) Eight feet long.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, does Penny explain, is the stage a deer goes through called "yearling"?
2. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
3. What does Jody give to Doc in exchange for healing his father?
4. During a fight, what does Ma Baxter state that Penny's heart is made of?
5. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)