|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does all the work on the farm while Jody is sick in bed?
(a) Lem Forrester.
(d) Fodder Wing.
2. What reason does Buck Forrester give for wishing to go back to his own home?
(a) To see to his fields.
(b) To sleep in his own bed.
(c) To help build the new well.
(d) To check on his family.
3. Which of the following has Penny Baxter always felt closest to?
4. What does Jody make from the bright red Cherokee beans that he finds in the woods?
(a) A collar for Flag.
(b) A bean-soup for his family.
(c) A necklace for his mother.
(d) A rattling musical instrument.
5. While hunting for Grandma Hutto, how many bucks do Penny and Jody kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Jody a round box for his gunpowder for Christmas?
2. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
3. Why does the Baxter family decide to slaughter their pigs before they are fattened?
4. After the encounter with the Spaniard, what type of animal does Jody watch feeding its young?
5. When Jody is forced to pen Flag, what does he use to construct the cage?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)