|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the run-in with the Forresters at the Christmas party, where does Grandma Hutto decide to move?
(a) To New York.
(b) To Seattle.
(c) To Boston.
(d) To Chicago.
2. What is Buck Forrester's response to his brother's accusation of Penny Baxter?
(a) He believes that both men are telling their own truths.
(b) He believes his brother is telling the truth.
(c) He believes that Penny is telling the truth.
(d) He believes that both men are lying.
3. What is the name of the Baxter family's horse?
4. How many species of animals were the Baxters able to find that had been spared from the plague?
(a) Ten species.
(b) Two species.
(c) Three species.
(d) No species was spared.
5. How does Jody know that Flag has been eating the family's corn crop?
(a) Ma swears that she saw Flag with an ear of corn in his mouth.
(b) He smells the corn on Flag's breath.
(c) He sees Flag eating the crop.
(d) He recognizes Flag's tracks in the dirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal movement signals to Penny that bad weather might be coming?
2. Why does the Baxter family decide to slaughter their pigs before they are fattened?
3. What animals go missing from the Baxter farm after the fistfight?
4. What gift does Oliver bring back from his adventures for Jody?
5. As Jody watches the animal with its young, what does he realize about nature?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)