|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Penny injures himself uprooting the tree stump, why won't he call for Doc Wilson?
(a) Because he will have to pass through the Forrester property to get there.
(b) Because he no longer trusts the doctor's judgment.
(c) Because he still owes the doctor money.
(d) Because he knows the doctor is away on business.
2. How many wolves invade the Baxter family farm?
(b) Three dozen.
(c) One dozen.
3. With his father laid up in bed, how does Jody pass the month of February?
(a) Reading books in his bedroom.
(b) Hunting in the woods.
(c) Playing skip-rope with the neighbors.
(d) Working hard around the farm.
4. Who is watching over Jody when he awakens from the fistfight?
(a) Grandma Hutto.
(b) Oliver Hutto.
(c) Fodder Wing.
(d) Lem Forrester.
5. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. From which character did Penny earn the nickname "Leetle ol' Penny Baxter"?
2. Why does the Baxter family decide to slaughter their pigs before they are fattened?
3. After Christmas, to what does Jody compare the members of the Hutto family?
4. When Oliver gets into a fight, how many of the Forrester men does he fight at once?
5. After being accused of having Eulalie Boyles as his sweetheart, what does Jody throw at Eulalie Boyles?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)