|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Jody watches the animal with its young, what does he realize about nature?
(a) That nature has a way of rebirthing itself.
(b) That humans and animals will never be fully connected.
(c) That the animal kingdom is a cruel place to live.
(d) That Fodder Wing will always be alive in the animals.
2. Why does Jody wish for a hurricane?
(a) Because he has fond memories of rain.
(b) Because their fields are completely parched of water.
(c) Because he is angry at his father and wishes the crops to be ruined.
(d) Because he doesn't know what a hurricane is.
3. What animal attacks Penny while he and Jody are searching for the missing farm animals?
(a) A colony of fire ants.
(b) A badger.
(c) Old Slewfoot.
(d) A rattlesnake.
4. Who does Jody plan to enlist as a partner to save Flag from his fate?
(a) Ma Baxter.
(b) Grandma Hutto.
(c) Buck Forrester.
(d) Oliver Hutto.
5. What crop does Penny spend much time planning to plant in early March?
(d) Sweet potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many babies did Penny Baxter and his wife bury before Jody was born?
2. Who does Jody attempt to talk to on the way to Volusia, prompting him to deeply miss Fodder Wing?
3. When Jody is forced to pen Flag, what does he use to construct the cage?
4. When the Baxter hogs were returned, what was included as a supposed peace offering?
5. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)