|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his father's attack, what chore does Jody complete on his own for the first time in his life?
(a) Plowing the fields.
(b) Milking the cows.
(c) Feeding the horses.
(d) Bailing the hay.
2. After Christmas, what is Jody's main winter chore?
(a) Planting the fields.
(b) Skinning the deer.
(c) Churning milk into butter.
(d) Chopping wood.
3. After being accused of having Eulalie Boyles as his sweetheart, what does Jody throw at Eulalie Boyles?
(a) A harmonica.
(b) A dime.
(c) A potato.
(d) A rock.
4. Penny and Jody come across what animals swinging in a sapling tree?
(b) Bear cubs.
5. In what month does the Baxter family experience their first frost of the year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jody whittle for his father's Christmas gift?
2. Which of the following words might Jody use to describe his day in the woods in the opening chapter?
3. Where does Jody hope to sell Flag to keep him away from his father's gun?
4. What does Jody give to Doc in exchange for healing his father?
5. Who does Oliver leave the dinner table to visit, infuriating Jody?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)