|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Baxter hogs were returned, what was included as a supposed peace offering?
(a) A gaggle of geese.
(b) A mule.
(c) A blue ribbon calf.
(d) An extra sow.
2. What baby animal does Jody see while he is running to fetch the doctor?
(a) A baby fox.
(b) A baby deer.
(c) A baby bear.
(d) A baby badger.
3. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
(a) A sack of food.
(b) A gun.
(d) An animal pelt.
4. How many days does it take Jody to build the fence?
(a) Thirty days.
(b) Twenty-one days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Twelve days.
5. Who does Oliver leave the dinner table to visit, infuriating Jody?
(a) Lem Forrester.
(b) Fodder Wing.
(d) Mr. Boyles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does Penny use to describe Jody's hunting skills down by the watering hole?
2. When Jody sees Oliver to say goodbye, what does Oliver ask Jody to do for him?
3. What information about Fodder Wing does Jody learn from Fodder Wing's brother while they are in the woods together?
4. What, does Penny explain, is the stage a deer goes through called "yearling"?
5. When Jody sees that his mother is in a bad mood, on what does he compliment her in an attempt to cheer her mood?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)