|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a rare moment of affection, what does Jody say to his mother before he leaves to hunt with the Forrester men?
(a) That he thinks she has the most beautiful singing voice.
(b) That he thinks she is a wonderful mother.
(c) That he thinks she is the most beautiful mother.
(d) That he thinks she is a very honest woman.
2. Who does Jody attempt to talk to on the way to Volusia, prompting him to deeply miss Fodder Wing?
(a) The blacksmith.
(b) The ferry boy.
(c) The horse wrangler.
(d) The gardener.
3. Which of the following is NOT a watering trough at the Baxter family sinkhole?
(a) A livestock watering trough.
(b) A birdbath trough.
(c) A swine watering trough.
(d) A laundry washing trough.
4. What scarce food source does Flag begin to steal and eat from the family?
(a) The sugar cane.
(b) The beets.
(c) The corn.
(d) The sweet potatoes.
5. After the encounter with the Spaniard, what type of animal does Jody watch feeding its young?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A bear.
(c) A fox.
(d) A squirrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jody arrives at Fodder Wing's home with his new fawn, what news is he greeted with?
2. Why does Grandma Hutto allow Jody to return home after the fistfight?
3. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
4. From whom does Penny borrow a mare to travel home?
5. Where has Oliver Hutto been living, before he returns to Grandma Hutto's home?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)