|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interesting thing does Penny witness a maimed wolf doing on his property?
(a) Playing with the family dogs.
(b) Howling at the sun.
(c) Climbing the fence to get to the chickens.
(d) Hunting for sweet potatoes in the field.
2. Why doesn't Old Julia follow the yearling tracks that Penny finds in the woods?
(a) Because she can smell bears in the distance.
(b) Because they are Flag's tracks.
(c) Because the Baxters are no longer hunting deer.
(d) Because she is getting too old to hunt.
3. What does Jody give to Doc in exchange for healing his father?
(a) His coonskin knapsack.
(b) The gun traded from the Forresters.
(c) The baby fawn.
(d) His new hunting knife.
4. What bird does Penny notice has survived the plague?
(a) Wild turkeys.
5. What baby animal does Jody see while he is running to fetch the doctor?
(a) A baby deer.
(b) A baby badger.
(c) A baby bear.
(d) A baby fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of albino animal is caught in Penny's trap?
2. Which of the following best describes the meat that Old Slewfoot's body produced?
3. After the run-in with the Forresters at the Christmas party, where does Grandma Hutto decide to move?
4. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
5. After his father's attack, what chore does Jody complete on his own for the first time in his life?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)