|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Penny allow Jody to make from the rare albino pelt?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A shirt.
(c) A hat.
(d) A knapsack.
2. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A piano.
(c) A whiskey jug.
(d) A fiddle.
3. After his father's attack, what chore does Jody complete on his own for the first time in his life?
(a) Milking the cows.
(b) Bailing the hay.
(c) Plowing the fields.
(d) Feeding the horses.
4. How does Jody react when he first sees the Spaniard in the trees?
(a) He is saddened.
(b) He is terrified.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is shocked.
5. What is Buck Forrester's response to his brother's accusation of Penny Baxter?
(a) He believes his brother is telling the truth.
(b) He believes that Penny is telling the truth.
(c) He believes that both men are telling their own truths.
(d) He believes that both men are lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Twink's hair?
2. Who is the only member of the Baxter family to kill one of the invading wolves?
3. After the run-in with the Forresters at the Christmas party, where does Grandma Hutto decide to move?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Ma Baxter's opinion of the Forrester family?
5. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)