|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jody sees that his mother is in a bad mood, on what does he compliment her in an attempt to cheer her mood?
(a) Her sewing abilities.
(b) Her clean home.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) Her good looks.
2. Which of the following best describes Doc Wilson?
(a) He is a drunk.
(b) He is a thief.
(c) He is practically blind.
(d) He is a terrible doctor.
3. How deep is the Baxter family's sinkhole?
(a) 230 feet.
(b) 100 feet.
(c) 300 feet.
(d) 60 feet.
4. What part of Old Slewfoot's body is offered to Buck Forrester to take home to his ailing family member?
(a) The heart.
(b) The hide.
(c) The liver.
(d) The stomach.
5. After being accused of having Eulalie Boyles as his sweetheart, what does Jody throw at Eulalie Boyles?
(a) A rock.
(b) A harmonica.
(c) A dime.
(d) A potato.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alcoholic beverage do all but Jody drink at the Forrester home?
2. Why are the Baxter men called to hunt with the Forresters after they initially declined?
3. After the encounter with the Spaniard, what type of animal does Jody watch feeding its young?
4. How do the Forrester men suggest they get rid of the invading wolves?
5. Why does Penny explain that it was necessary to lie to Oliver Hutto?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)