|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alcoholic beverage do all but Jody drink at the Forrester home?
(a) Grape wine.
(c) Black whiskey.
(d) Malt beer.
2. How deep is the Baxter family's sinkhole?
(a) 300 feet.
(b) 60 feet.
(c) 100 feet.
(d) 230 feet.
3. Which of the following adjectives does Penny use to describe Jody's hunting skills down by the watering hole?
4. What vegetable is Jody hoeing on the day that he wants to visit Fodder Wing with his new fawn?
(a) Sweet potatoes.
5. During a fight, what does Ma Baxter state that Penny's heart is made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What information about Fodder Wing does Jody learn from Fodder Wing's brother while they are in the woods together?
2. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
3. Which character says that they would like a chance to "whup that bear"?
4. Why does Lem Forrester throw Penny against the wall?
5. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)