|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
(d) Weeping willow.
2. What type of albino animal is caught in Penny's trap?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) An eagle.
3. Who does Jody attempt to talk to on the way to Volusia, prompting him to deeply miss Fodder Wing?
(a) The gardener.
(b) The ferry boy.
(c) The horse wrangler.
(d) The blacksmith.
4. What name does Ma use to refer to Twink?
5. When Jody realizes that a bear or raccoon may not be a good option for a pet, what does he ask his mother for instead?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A trout.
(d) A fawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many babies did Penny Baxter and his wife bury before Jody was born?
2. Which of the following adjectives does Penny use to describe Jody's hunting skills down by the watering hole?
3. What emotion does Jody admit to feeling when he kills an animal during a hunt?
4. Who does Oliver leave the dinner table to visit, infuriating Jody?
5. When Jody sees that his mother is in a bad mood, on what does he compliment her in an attempt to cheer her mood?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)