|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is used to play the game "Mumbledepeg"?
(a) A loaded gun.
(b) A wooden stake.
(c) A metal hammer.
(d) A jackknife.
2. Where does Penny believe the plague was spread?
(a) Through the polluted soil.
(b) In the air.
(c) In the swamp.
(d) Through their watering hole.
3. What animal movement signals to Penny that bad weather might be coming?
(a) Bears migrating to the south.
(b) Snails trailing longer trails of slime.
(c) Squirrels nesting with more moss.
(d) Sea birds flying overhead.
4. What is the name of the area where the Baxter men find the bears hunting salt water mullet?
(a) Mullet Prairie.
(b) Bear Heaven.
(c) The Fishing Hole.
(d) Salt Water Paradise.
5. What baby animal does Jody see while he is running to fetch the doctor?
(a) A baby fox.
(b) A baby bear.
(c) A baby badger.
(d) A baby deer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Oliver bring back from his adventures for Jody?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the lunchtime meal that Jody and his father eat at the Forrester home?
3. Why don't Penny and Jody follow Old Slewfoot when they see him crossing the river?
4. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
5. How do the Baxters carry the body of Old Slewfoot back to their home?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)