|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person that the Forrester men feel comfortable sharing their grief with?
(a) Penny Baxter.
(b) Jody Baxter.
(c) Ma Baxter.
(d) Ma Forrester.
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the lunchtime meal that Jody and his father eat at the Forrester home?
3. How many babies did Penny Baxter and his wife bury before Jody was born?
4. What does the Baxter family suspect happened to the missing animals?
(a) They suspect that Old Slewfoot got at them.
(b) They suspect that they wandered into the woods.
(c) They suspect that animals have fallen into the stream.
(d) They suspect that the Forrester family stole them.
5. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Jody a round box for his gunpowder for Christmas?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Ma Baxter's opinion of the Forrester family?
3. As Jody watches the animal with its young, what does he realize about nature?
4. What do the Forresters do to the Huttos in retaliation for Oliver's wedding to Twink?
5. How deep is the Baxter family's sinkhole?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)