|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character leaves a note posted to his door stating that he has migrated to the ocean and plans to stay drunk for the duration of the storm?
(a) Lem Forrester.
(b) Oliver Hutto.
(c) Doc Wilson.
(d) Fodder Wing Forrester.
2. What vegetable is Jody hoeing on the day that he wants to visit Fodder Wing with his new fawn?
(c) Sweet potatoes.
3. In early October, what smell has begun to permeate the Baxter farm?
(a) Rising salt water.
(b) Blooming lilac trees.
(c) Smoking meat.
(d) Rotting carcasses.
4. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
5. How many babies did Penny Baxter and his wife bury before Jody was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jody promise to feed the fawn if he is allowed to take it home?
2. What does Jody give to Doc in exchange for healing his father?
3. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
4. What animal from the Baxter family farm was killed by Old Slewfoot?
5. Penny and Jody come across what animals swinging in a sapling tree?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)