|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
2. What crop of the Baxter family is described as "rotting in the ground"?
(a) Sweet potatoes.
3. Who chooses the new name, Flag, for Jody's new fawn?
(a) Ma Baxter.
(b) Lem Forrester.
(c) Fodder Wing.
(d) Ma Forrester.
4. What overwhelming feeling does Jody feel when he is cleaning out the sinkhole?
5. What does Jody make from the bright red Cherokee beans that he finds in the woods?
(a) A collar for Flag.
(b) A necklace for his mother.
(c) A bean-soup for his family.
(d) A rattling musical instrument.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says that they would like a chance to "whup that bear"?
2. Buck considers what animals to be vandals in the cornfield?
3. Who is with Jody when he thinks he sees the helmeted Spaniard?
4. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
5. What color is Twink's hair?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)