|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Forrester men suggest they get rid of the invading wolves?
(a) Poison them.
(b) Drown them.
(c) Trap them.
(d) Shoot them.
2. Who is the only member of the Baxter family to kill one of the invading wolves?
(a) Ma Baxter.
(c) Old Julia.
3. From which character did Penny earn the nickname "Leetle ol' Penny Baxter"?
(a) Buck Forrester.
(b) Lem Forrester.
(c) Ora Baxter.
(d) Oliver Hutto.
4. What information about Fodder Wing does Jody learn from Fodder Wing's brother while they are in the woods together?
(a) That Fodder Wing can walk again.
(b) That it is Fodder Wing's birthday.
(c) That Fodder Wing will be going on vacation.
(d) That Fodder Wing is ill.
5. When Jody realizes that a bear or raccoon may not be a good option for a pet, what does he ask his mother for instead?
(a) A fawn.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A trout.
(d) A kitten.
Short Answer Questions
1. How deep is the Baxter family's sinkhole?
2. Which of the following characters does NOT enter the woods to search for damages from the storm?
3. In September, why must Jody always keep the fawn near?
4. Where does the Baxter family plan to spend their Christmas holidays?
5. What animal has been spit up from the river and now covers the ground in the woods?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)