|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Penny and Jody come across what animals swinging in a sapling tree?
(b) Bear cubs.
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Ma Baxter's opinion of the Forrester family?
3. Why was Penny forced into bed for three days following the return of Old Slewfoot?
(a) He had a fever.
(b) He caught the plague.
(c) He was bitten by the bear.
(d) He accidentally shot his own leg.
4. What does Penny allow Jody to make from the rare albino pelt?
(a) A hat.
(b) A shirt.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A knapsack.
5. During a fight, what does Ma Baxter state that Penny's heart is made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Baxter family plan to spend their Christmas holidays?
2. How many times does Penny's gun misfire, missing the bear that he is hunting?
3. What unusual animal does the Baxter family have drying in their smoke house?
4. Why are the Baxter men called to hunt with the Forresters after they initially declined?
5. What is Buck Forrester's response to his brother's accusation of Penny Baxter?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)