|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Penny and Jody are traveling to the Forrester home, which stories does Penny tell his son?
(a) Stories of the Russian Barbarians.
(b) Stories of the Roman Emperors.
(c) Stories of the Spanish explorers.
(d) Stories of the Greek Gods.
2. In what month does the Baxter family experience their first frost of the year?
3. Which of the following has Penny Baxter always felt closest to?
4. When Jody is sick in bed, what is Ma worried will kill him if not properly treated?
(a) A high fever.
(b) A parasite in his stomach.
(c) A measles rash.
(d) Dehydration from vomiting.
5. What type of albino animal is caught in Penny's trap?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A mouse.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A raccoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vegetable is Jody hoeing on the day that he wants to visit Fodder Wing with his new fawn?
2. What does Jody create with palm fronds in the woods?
3. What animal comes sniffing around the camp where the men sleep, enticed by the smell of cooking meat?
4. Why doesn't the Baxter family own a well?
5. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)