|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What baby animal does Jody see while he is running to fetch the doctor?
(a) A baby badger.
(b) A baby deer.
(c) A baby fox.
(d) A baby bear.
2. What is the name of Grandma Hutto's little white dog?
3. In September, why must Jody always keep the fawn near?
(a) So that the bears don't eat him.
(b) Because the Forresters have threatened to steal it.
(c) So that he won't be in Ma Baxter's way.
(d) Because the fawn is getting too big for the barn.
4. What does Jody promise to feed the fawn if he is allowed to take it home?
(d) Table scraps.
5. What animals go missing from the Baxter farm after the fistfight?
(a) The hogs.
(b) The cows.
(c) The horses.
(d) The chickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Penny and Jody come across what animals swinging in a sapling tree?
2. Who is injured during the first hunt of Old Slewfoot?
3. When the Baxter hogs were returned, what was included as a supposed peace offering?
4. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
5. What alcoholic beverage do all but Jody drink at the Forrester home?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)