|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buck stuff into the bee hive to trick the bees out of it?
(c) His T-shirt.
(d) A smoke bomb.
2. Penny and Jody come across what animals swinging in a sapling tree?
(c) Bear cubs.
3. How long does Penny say Julia must mend before she will be well enough to hunt Old Slewfoot again?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
4. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
5. Where does Penny believe the plague was spread?
(a) In the air.
(b) Through the polluted soil.
(c) In the swamp.
(d) Through their watering hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jody express himself when he tells his father about his insights into nature?
2. Where has Oliver Hutto been living, before he returns to Grandma Hutto's home?
3. How many babies did Penny Baxter and his wife bury before Jody was born?
4. When Jody leaves to visit Fodder Wing, he is warned that what animal is in its mating season?
5. What animal attacks Penny while he and Jody are searching for the missing farm animals?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)