|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
2. Why does Grandma Hutto allow Jody to return home after the fistfight?
(a) Because Penny demanded to take Jody home.
(b) Because she doesn't have room in her house for him.
(c) So that his mother won't worry about his recovery.
(d) Because he didn't have any serious injuries.
3. Which of the following has Penny Baxter always felt closest to?
4. What scarce food source does Flag begin to steal and eat from the family?
(a) The sweet potatoes.
(b) The corn.
(c) The beets.
(d) The sugar cane.
5. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
(a) He doesn't feed them.
(b) Dog food.
(c) Table scraps.
(d) Smaller animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jody sees Oliver to say goodbye, what does Oliver ask Jody to do for him?
2. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
3. How many wolves invade the Baxter family farm?
4. When the Baxter hogs were returned, what was included as a supposed peace offering?
5. How long does Penny say Julia must mend before she will be well enough to hunt Old Slewfoot again?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)