|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the encounter with the Spaniard, what type of animal does Jody watch feeding its young?
(a) A fox.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A bear.
2. As Penny and Jody are traveling to the Forrester home, which stories does Penny tell his son?
(a) Stories of the Roman Emperors.
(b) Stories of the Spanish explorers.
(c) Stories of the Greek Gods.
(d) Stories of the Russian Barbarians.
3. Which of the following is NOT a watering trough at the Baxter family sinkhole?
(a) A livestock watering trough.
(b) A birdbath trough.
(c) A laundry washing trough.
(d) A swine watering trough.
4. When Jody is forced to pen Flag, what does he use to construct the cage?
(a) Old railroad tracks.
(b) Old tree limbs.
(c) Old fences.
(d) Old siding from the cabin.
5. After being accused of having Eulalie Boyles as his sweetheart, what does Jody throw at Eulalie Boyles?
(a) A harmonica.
(b) A dime.
(c) A rock.
(d) A potato.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Old Slewfoot's body is offered to Buck Forrester to take home to his ailing family member?
2. Who does Oliver leave the dinner table to visit, infuriating Jody?
3. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
4. When Jody realizes that a bear or raccoon may not be a good option for a pet, what does he ask his mother for instead?
5. During a fight, what does Ma Baxter state that Penny's heart is made of?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)