|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Penny allow Jody to make from the rare albino pelt?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A knapsack.
(c) A shirt.
(d) A hat.
2. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
3. Which of the following best describes Doc Wilson?
(a) He is a drunk.
(b) He is a thief.
(c) He is a terrible doctor.
(d) He is practically blind.
4. What does Jody give to Doc in exchange for healing his father?
(a) The baby fawn.
(b) His new hunting knife.
(c) His coonskin knapsack.
(d) The gun traded from the Forresters.
5. When Jody realizes that a bear or raccoon may not be a good option for a pet, what does he ask his mother for instead?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A fawn.
(c) A trout.
(d) A kitten.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is watching over Jody when he awakens from the fistfight?
2. While hunting for Grandma Hutto, how many bucks do Penny and Jody kill?
3. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
4. How many sons do the Forresters have?
5. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)