|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Penny and Jody are traveling to the Forrester home, which stories does Penny tell his son?
(a) Stories of the Greek Gods.
(b) Stories of the Roman Emperors.
(c) Stories of the Russian Barbarians.
(d) Stories of the Spanish explorers.
2. What overwhelming feeling does Jody feel when he is cleaning out the sinkhole?
3. Who is watching over Jody when he awakens from the fistfight?
(a) Fodder Wing.
(b) Oliver Hutto.
(c) Lem Forrester.
(d) Grandma Hutto.
4. On the ferry ride across the river, what does Jody think about?
(a) Twink's beauty.
(b) Oliver's imperfections.
(c) Fodder Wing's animals.
(d) The way his father has changed.
5. Which of the following is NOT a watering trough at the Baxter family sinkhole?
(a) A livestock watering trough.
(b) A laundry washing trough.
(c) A swine watering trough.
(d) A birdbath trough.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jody sees Oliver to say goodbye, what does Oliver ask Jody to do for him?
2. How long does Penny say Julia must mend before she will be well enough to hunt Old Slewfoot again?
3. What is the name of the city where Grandma Hutto lives?
4. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
5. Which of the following words might Jody use to describe his day in the woods in the opening chapter?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)