|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
(a) A sack of food.
(b) A gun.
(c) An animal pelt.
2. Which of the following words might Jody use to describe his day in the woods in the opening chapter?
3. What object is used to play the game "Mumbledepeg"?
(a) A wooden stake.
(b) A jackknife.
(c) A metal hammer.
(d) A loaded gun.
4. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
5. What animal attacks Penny while he and Jody are searching for the missing farm animals?
(a) A badger.
(b) Old Slewfoot.
(c) A rattlesnake.
(d) A colony of fire ants.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Oliver gets into a fight, how many of the Forrester men does he fight at once?
2. What alcoholic beverage do all but Jody drink at the Forrester home?
3. What unusual animal does the Baxter family have drying in their smoke house?
4. Which of the following is NOT used as a description of Oliver Hutto?
5. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)