|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words might Jody use to describe his day in the woods in the opening chapter?
2. How are Penny and Jody greeted by the Forrester family?
(a) With animosity.
(b) With suspicion.
(c) With terror.
(d) With open arms.
3. What does Buck stuff into the bee hive to trick the bees out of it?
(c) His T-shirt.
(d) A smoke bomb.
4. How many babies did Penny Baxter and his wife bury before Jody was born?
5. What does Jody promise to feed the fawn if he is allowed to take it home?
(a) Table scraps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT used as a description of Oliver Hutto?
2. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
3. How many sons do the Forresters have?
4. What new baby animal, the newest in his collection, does Fodder Wing show to Jody?
5. Penny and Jody come across what animals swinging in a sapling tree?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)