|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
(a) Half-ripe berries.
(b) Curdled milk.
(c) Poisonous plants.
(d) Undercooked meat.
2. What information about Fodder Wing does Jody learn from Fodder Wing's brother while they are in the woods together?
(a) That Fodder Wing will be going on vacation.
(b) That Fodder Wing is ill.
(c) That it is Fodder Wing's birthday.
(d) That Fodder Wing can walk again.
3. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
(a) Because the small fish was poisonous.
(b) Because the fish had a small rash spreading over its scales.
(c) To teach him that you should never take more than what you need from nature.
(d) Because the small fish wasn't large enough to feed their family.
4. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
5. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
(a) A piano.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A whiskey jug.
(d) A fiddle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Jody do to Lem Forrester, attempting to protect Oliver during the fight?
2. What does the Baxter family suspect happened to the missing animals?
3. What is the name of the city where Grandma Hutto lives?
4. How long does Penny say Julia must mend before she will be well enough to hunt Old Slewfoot again?
5. How deep is the Baxter family's sinkhole?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)