|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How deep is the Baxter family's sinkhole?
(a) 230 feet.
(b) 100 feet.
(c) 60 feet.
(d) 300 feet.
2. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
3. Where has Oliver Hutto been living, before he returns to Grandma Hutto's home?
(a) On a small island.
(b) Out at sea.
(c) Deep in the woods.
(d) In the desert.
4. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
(a) Smaller animals.
(b) Dog food.
(c) He doesn't feed them.
(d) Table scraps.
5. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal attacks Penny while he and Jody are searching for the missing farm animals?
2. Which of the following is NOT a watering trough at the Baxter family sinkhole?
3. Which of the following is NOT used as a description of Oliver Hutto?
4. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
5. When Jody realizes that a bear or raccoon may not be a good option for a pet, what does he ask his mother for instead?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)