|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons do the Forresters have?
2. What type of albino animal is caught in Penny's trap?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A mouse.
3. When Jody realizes that a bear or raccoon may not be a good option for a pet, what does he ask his mother for instead?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A trout.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A fawn.
4. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
(a) Smaller animals.
(b) Table scraps.
(c) He doesn't feed them.
(d) Dog food.
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the lunchtime meal that Jody and his father eat at the Forrester home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the city where Grandma Hutto lives?
2. What new baby animal, the newest in his collection, does Fodder Wing show to Jody?
3. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
4. What does the Baxter family suspect happened to the missing animals?
5. What animal attacks Penny while he and Jody are searching for the missing farm animals?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)