|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the bee hunt, who kills Old Slewfoot?
(a) Buck Forrester.
2. What animal from the Baxter family farm was killed by Old Slewfoot?
(a) A cow.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A pig.
(d) A horse.
3. How many babies did Penny Baxter and his wife bury before Jody was born?
4. How does Ma Baxter feel about Buck Forrester staying in their home?
(a) She is completely apathetic.
(b) She is outraged at the idea.
(c) She is incredibly excited.
(d) She is warming to him.
5. How are Penny and Jody greeted by the Forrester family?
(a) With terror.
(b) With open arms.
(c) With animosity.
(d) With suspicion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buck considers what animals to be vandals in the cornfield?
2. Who does Oliver leave the dinner table to visit, infuriating Jody?
3. When Jody realizes that a bear or raccoon may not be a good option for a pet, what does he ask his mother for instead?
4. Why doesn't the Baxter family own a well?
5. What alcoholic beverage do all but Jody drink at the Forrester home?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)