|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jody promise to feed the fawn if he is allowed to take it home?
(d) Table scraps.
2. What animal attacks Penny while he and Jody are searching for the missing farm animals?
(a) A colony of fire ants.
(b) A rattlesnake.
(c) Old Slewfoot.
(d) A badger.
3. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
(a) A sack of food.
(b) A gun.
(c) An animal pelt.
4. What reason does Buck Forrester give for wishing to go back to his own home?
(a) To help build the new well.
(b) To sleep in his own bed.
(c) To see to his fields.
(d) To check on his family.
5. How are Penny and Jody greeted by the Forrester family?
(a) With terror.
(b) With suspicion.
(c) With open arms.
(d) With animosity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buck considers what animals to be vandals in the cornfield?
2. What emotion does Jody admit to feeling when he kills an animal during a hunt?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Ma Baxter's opinion of the Forrester family?
4. What does Penny allow Jody to make from the rare albino pelt?
5. Who is injured during the first hunt of Old Slewfoot?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)