|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ma Baxter feel about Buck Forrester staying in their home?
(a) She is completely apathetic.
(b) She is incredibly excited.
(c) She is warming to him.
(d) She is outraged at the idea.
2. What animals go missing from the Baxter farm after the fistfight?
(a) The chickens.
(b) The cows.
(c) The horses.
(d) The hogs.
3. What animal attacks Penny while he and Jody are searching for the missing farm animals?
(a) A rattlesnake.
(b) Old Slewfoot.
(c) A colony of fire ants.
(d) A badger.
4. What alcoholic beverage do all but Jody drink at the Forrester home?
(a) Grape wine.
(c) Malt beer.
(d) Black whiskey.
5. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dogs does the Baxter family own?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes Ma Baxter's opinion of the Forrester family?
3. After his father's attack, what relationship does Jody have with the animal that attacked him?
4. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
5. Which of the following words might Jody use to describe his day in the woods in the opening chapter?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)