|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Oliver gets into a fight, how many of the Forrester men does he fight at once?
2. How long does Penny say Julia must mend before she will be well enough to hunt Old Slewfoot again?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) One day.
3. What baby animal does Jody see while he is running to fetch the doctor?
(a) A baby fox.
(b) A baby badger.
(c) A baby deer.
(d) A baby bear.
4. Which of the following is NOT used as a description of Oliver Hutto?
(a) Red-tinged hair.
(b) Gray eyes.
(c) Tanned skin.
(d) Muscled shoulders.
5. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a watering trough at the Baxter family sinkhole?
2. Which of the following does Jody do to Lem Forrester, attempting to protect Oliver during the fight?
3. Where has Oliver Hutto been living, before he returns to Grandma Hutto's home?
4. Why does Grandma Hutto allow Jody to return home after the fistfight?
5. What does the Baxter family suspect happened to the missing animals?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)