|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
2. When Jody is sick in bed, what is Ma worried will kill him if not properly treated?
(a) A high fever.
(b) Dehydration from vomiting.
(c) A parasite in his stomach.
(d) A measles rash.
3. After being accused of having Eulalie Boyles as his sweetheart, what does Jody throw at Eulalie Boyles?
(a) A dime.
(b) A potato.
(c) A harmonica.
(d) A rock.
4. What animal attacks Penny while he and Jody are searching for the missing farm animals?
(a) A rattlesnake.
(b) Old Slewfoot.
(c) A badger.
(d) A colony of fire ants.
5. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
(d) Weeping willow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buck considers what animals to be vandals in the cornfield?
2. What gift does Oliver bring back from his adventures for Jody?
3. What does Jody see his father do, which prompts him to believe his father will live?
4. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
5. When Oliver gets into a fight, how many of the Forrester men does he fight at once?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)