|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Penny's gun misfire, missing the bear that he is hunting?
2. Who does all the work on the farm while Jody is sick in bed?
(b) Fodder Wing.
(c) Lem Forrester.
3. What reason does Buck Forrester give for wishing to go back to his own home?
(a) To check on his family.
(b) To see to his fields.
(c) To help build the new well.
(d) To sleep in his own bed.
4. What alcoholic beverage do all but Jody drink at the Forrester home?
(a) Black whiskey.
(b) Malt beer.
(d) Grape wine.
5. What does Jody create with palm fronds in the woods?
(a) A flutter-mill.
(b) A flutter-boat.
(c) A flutter-bed.
(d) A flutter-wand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Jody do to Lem Forrester, attempting to protect Oliver during the fight?
2. After his father's attack, what relationship does Jody have with the animal that attacked him?
3. Who takes Jody into the woods in search of the fawn?
4. Which of the following is NOT used as a description of Oliver Hutto?
5. After the bee hunt, who kills Old Slewfoot?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)