|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jody is sick in bed, what is Ma worried will kill him if not properly treated?
(a) A parasite in his stomach.
(b) A high fever.
(c) A measles rash.
(d) Dehydration from vomiting.
2. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
3. After his father's attack, what chore does Jody complete on his own for the first time in his life?
(a) Bailing the hay.
(b) Feeding the horses.
(c) Plowing the fields.
(d) Milking the cows.
4. What new baby animal, the newest in his collection, does Fodder Wing show to Jody?
(a) A baby pig.
(b) A baby raccoon.
(c) A baby crow.
(d) A baby deer.
5. Who is watching over Jody when he awakens from the fistfight?
(a) Oliver Hutto.
(b) Fodder Wing.
(c) Grandma Hutto.
(d) Lem Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words might Jody use to describe his day in the woods in the opening chapter?
2. After being accused of having Eulalie Boyles as his sweetheart, what does Jody throw at Eulalie Boyles?
3. How deep is the Baxter family's sinkhole?
4. What alcoholic beverage do all but Jody drink at the Forrester home?
5. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)