|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
2. What animal attacks Penny while he and Jody are searching for the missing farm animals?
(a) A badger.
(b) Old Slewfoot.
(c) A rattlesnake.
(d) A colony of fire ants.
3. What baby animal does Jody see while he is running to fetch the doctor?
(a) A baby bear.
(b) A baby fox.
(c) A baby deer.
(d) A baby badger.
4. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
(a) Curdled milk.
(b) Half-ripe berries.
(c) Undercooked meat.
(d) Poisonous plants.
5. How deep is the Baxter family's sinkhole?
(a) 300 feet.
(b) 100 feet.
(c) 60 feet.
(d) 230 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jody see his father do, which prompts him to believe his father will live?
2. What does Jody create with palm fronds in the woods?
3. When Oliver gets into a fight, how many of the Forrester men does he fight at once?
4. From whom does Penny borrow a mare to travel home?
5. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)