|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
2. Which of the following is NOT used as a description of Oliver Hutto?
(a) Tanned skin.
(b) Muscled shoulders.
(c) Gray eyes.
(d) Red-tinged hair.
3. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
(a) A piano.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A whiskey jug.
(d) A fiddle.
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes the lunchtime meal that Jody and his father eat at the Forrester home?
5. On the day that Jody returns from the Forrester's home, what meat does Penny have cooking in the smokehouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Penny and Jody greeted by the Forrester family?
2. What unusual animal does the Baxter family have drying in their smoke house?
3. Who is watching over Jody when he awakens from the fistfight?
4. Who does Oliver leave the dinner table to visit, infuriating Jody?
5. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)