|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is injured during the first hunt of Old Slewfoot?
2. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
3. What alcoholic beverage do all but Jody drink at the Forrester home?
(a) Black whiskey.
(c) Malt beer.
(d) Grape wine.
4. Which of the following words might Jody use to describe his day in the woods in the opening chapter?
5. Which of the following best describes Doc Wilson?
(a) He is a drunk.
(b) He is practically blind.
(c) He is a terrible doctor.
(d) He is a thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jody create with palm fronds in the woods?
2. When Oliver gets into a fight, how many of the Forrester men does he fight at once?
3. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Ma Baxter's opinion of the Forrester family?
5. Where has Oliver Hutto been living, before he returns to Grandma Hutto's home?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)