|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alcoholic beverage do all but Jody drink at the Forrester home?
(a) Grape wine.
(c) Malt beer.
(d) Black whiskey.
2. Who does Oliver leave the dinner table to visit, infuriating Jody?
(a) Mr. Boyles.
(b) Fodder Wing.
(c) Lem Forrester.
3. How are Penny and Jody greeted by the Forrester family?
(a) With suspicion.
(b) With terror.
(c) With animosity.
(d) With open arms.
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes the lunchtime meal that Jody and his father eat at the Forrester home?
5. What does the Baxter family suspect happened to the missing animals?
(a) They suspect that animals have fallen into the stream.
(b) They suspect that they wandered into the woods.
(c) They suspect that the Forrester family stole them.
(d) They suspect that Old Slewfoot got at them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dogs does the Baxter family own?
2. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
3. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
4. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
5. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)