|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual animal does the Baxter family have drying in their smoke house?
2. Which of the following words might Jody use to describe his day in the woods in the opening chapter?
3. What object is used to play the game "Mumbledepeg"?
(a) A jackknife.
(b) A wooden stake.
(c) A loaded gun.
(d) A metal hammer.
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes the lunchtime meal that Jody and his father eat at the Forrester home?
5. From which character did Penny earn the nickname "Leetle ol' Penny Baxter"?
(a) Buck Forrester.
(b) Ora Baxter.
(c) Oliver Hutto.
(d) Lem Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
2. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
3. What type of albino animal is caught in Penny's trap?
4. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
5. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)