|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes the lunchtime meal that Jody and his father eat at the Forrester home?
2. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
(a) Because the fish had a small rash spreading over its scales.
(b) Because the small fish was poisonous.
(c) Because the small fish wasn't large enough to feed their family.
(d) To teach him that you should never take more than what you need from nature.
3. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
4. As Penny and Jody are traveling to the Forrester home, which stories does Penny tell his son?
(a) Stories of the Roman Emperors.
(b) Stories of the Spanish explorers.
(c) Stories of the Greek Gods.
(d) Stories of the Russian Barbarians.
5. Who is injured during the first hunt of Old Slewfoot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
2. What emotion does Jody admit to feeling when he kills an animal during a hunt?
3. Why doesn't the Baxter family own a well?
4. When Jody sees that his mother is in a bad mood, on what does he compliment her in an attempt to cheer her mood?
5. What does Penny allow Jody to make from the rare albino pelt?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)