|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Penny allow Jody to make from the rare albino pelt?
(a) A hat.
(b) A knapsack.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A shirt.
2. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
(a) Because the small fish wasn't large enough to feed their family.
(b) To teach him that you should never take more than what you need from nature.
(c) Because the fish had a small rash spreading over its scales.
(d) Because the small fish was poisonous.
3. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
4. Which of the following words might Jody use to describe his day in the woods in the opening chapter?
5. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jody is sick in bed, what is Ma worried will kill him if not properly treated?
2. What new baby animal, the newest in his collection, does Fodder Wing show to Jody?
3. How deep is the Baxter family's sinkhole?
4. What object is used to play the game "Mumbledepeg"?
5. What unusual animal does the Baxter family have drying in their smoke house?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)