|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
(a) Poisonous plants.
(b) Curdled milk.
(c) Half-ripe berries.
(d) Undercooked meat.
2. What animal from the Baxter family farm was killed by Old Slewfoot?
(a) A pig.
(b) A cow.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A horse.
3. Which of the following words might Jody use to describe his day in the woods in the opening chapter?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Ma Baxter's opinion of the Forrester family?
5. How many babies did Penny Baxter and his wife bury before Jody was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
2. Which character says that they would like a chance to "whup that bear"?
3. How many times does Penny's gun misfire, missing the bear that he is hunting?
4. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
5. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)