|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
(a) He doesn't feed them.
(b) Dog food.
(c) Smaller animals.
(d) Table scraps.
2. Who is injured during the first hunt of Old Slewfoot?
3. Which of the following is NOT a watering trough at the Baxter family sinkhole?
(a) A birdbath trough.
(b) A laundry washing trough.
(c) A swine watering trough.
(d) A livestock watering trough.
4. As Penny and Jody are traveling to the Forrester home, which stories does Penny tell his son?
(a) Stories of the Greek Gods.
(b) Stories of the Russian Barbarians.
(c) Stories of the Spanish explorers.
(d) Stories of the Roman Emperors.
5. Which of the following words might Jody use to describe his day in the woods in the opening chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Jody admit to feeling when he kills an animal during a hunt?
2. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
3. What overwhelming feeling does Jody feel when he is cleaning out the sinkhole?
4. How deep is the Baxter family's sinkhole?
5. When Jody sees that his mother is in a bad mood, on what does he compliment her in an attempt to cheer her mood?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)