|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
(a) A fiddle.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A piano.
(d) A whiskey jug.
2. Which of the following words might Jody use to describe his day in the woods in the opening chapter?
3. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
(b) An animal pelt.
(c) A gun.
(d) A sack of food.
4. How many babies did Penny Baxter and his wife bury before Jody was born?
5. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
(c) Weeping willow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of albino animal is caught in Penny's trap?
2. What overwhelming feeling does Jody feel when he is cleaning out the sinkhole?
3. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
4. As Penny and Jody are traveling to the Forrester home, which stories does Penny tell his son?
5. How are Penny and Jody greeted by the Forrester family?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)