|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jody create with palm fronds in the woods?
(a) A flutter-boat.
(b) A flutter-bed.
(c) A flutter-mill.
(d) A flutter-wand.
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the lunchtime meal that Jody and his father eat at the Forrester home?
3. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
(d) Weeping willow.
4. How many times does Penny's gun misfire, missing the bear that he is hunting?
5. What alcoholic beverage do all but Jody drink at the Forrester home?
(a) Malt beer.
(c) Black whiskey.
(d) Grape wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new baby animal, the newest in his collection, does Fodder Wing show to Jody?
2. How many sons do the Forresters have?
3. Which of the following words might Jody use to describe his day in the woods in the opening chapter?
4. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
5. Who is injured during the first hunt of Old Slewfoot?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)