|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Penny and Jody are traveling to the Forrester home, which stories does Penny tell his son?
(a) Stories of the Roman Emperors.
(b) Stories of the Russian Barbarians.
(c) Stories of the Spanish explorers.
(d) Stories of the Greek Gods.
2. What animal from the Baxter family farm was killed by Old Slewfoot?
(a) A pig.
(b) A cow.
(c) A horse.
(d) A chicken.
3. What does Jody create with palm fronds in the woods?
(a) A flutter-boat.
(b) A flutter-wand.
(c) A flutter-mill.
(d) A flutter-bed.
4. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
5. How many dogs does the Baxter family own?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
2. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
3. When Jody sees that his mother is in a bad mood, on what does he compliment her in an attempt to cheer her mood?
4. On the day that Jody returns from the Forrester's home, what meat does Penny have cooking in the smokehouse?
5. What unusual animal does the Baxter family have drying in their smoke house?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)