|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
2. What unusual animal does the Baxter family have drying in their smoke house?
3. What new baby animal, the newest in his collection, does Fodder Wing show to Jody?
(a) A baby crow.
(b) A baby deer.
(c) A baby pig.
(d) A baby raccoon.
4. What does Jody create with palm fronds in the woods?
(a) A flutter-wand.
(b) A flutter-mill.
(c) A flutter-boat.
(d) A flutter-bed.
5. How many babies did Penny Baxter and his wife bury before Jody was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dogs does the Baxter family own?
2. Which of the following words might Jody use to describe his day in the woods in the opening chapter?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes Ma Baxter's opinion of the Forrester family?
4. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
5. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)