|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jody attempt to talk to on the way to Volusia, prompting him to deeply miss Fodder Wing?
(a) The gardener.
(b) The horse wrangler.
(c) The blacksmith.
(d) The ferry boy.
2. On the day that Jody returns from the Forrester's home, what meat does Penny have cooking in the smokehouse?
3. After the bee hunt, who kills Old Slewfoot?
(b) Buck Forrester.
4. What is the name of the plague that is sweeping through the woods?
(a) Black Tongue.
(b) Black Widow.
(c) Black Death.
(d) Black Plague.
5. When Jody arrives at Fodder Wing's home with his new fawn, what news is he greeted with?
(a) That Fodder Wing has died.
(b) That the Forrester family has moved.
(c) That the Forrester family is once again in a feud with the Baxter family.
(d) That Fodder Wing has run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In September, why must Jody always keep the fawn near?
2. After Penny injures himself uprooting the tree stump, why won't he call for Doc Wilson?
3. How many species of animals were the Baxters able to find that had been spared from the plague?
4. What reason does Buck Forrester give for wishing to go back to his own home?
5. After his father's attack, what relationship does Jody have with the animal that attacked him?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)