|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the encounter with the Spaniard, what type of animal does Jody watch feeding its young?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A fox.
(c) A bear.
(d) A raccoon.
2. Which of the following is NOT used as a description of Oliver Hutto?
(a) Tanned skin.
(b) Muscled shoulders.
(c) Red-tinged hair.
(d) Gray eyes.
3. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
4. Who is injured during the first hunt of Old Slewfoot?
5. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
(a) Because the small fish was poisonous.
(b) Because the fish had a small rash spreading over its scales.
(c) Because the small fish wasn't large enough to feed their family.
(d) To teach him that you should never take more than what you need from nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the run-in with the Forresters at the Christmas party, where does Grandma Hutto decide to move?
2. On the ferry ride across the river, what does Jody think about?
3. After Christmas, to what does Jody compare the members of the Hutto family?
4. Who is with Jody when he thinks he sees the helmeted Spaniard?
5. What does Jody make from the bright red Cherokee beans that he finds in the woods?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)