|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vegetable is Jody hoeing on the day that he wants to visit Fodder Wing with his new fawn?
(a) Sweet potatoes.
2. When Jody sees Oliver to say goodbye, what does Oliver ask Jody to do for him?
(a) Punch Lem Forrester the next time he sees him.
(b) Pray for his healing wounds.
(c) Deliver a message to Twink.
(d) Pick up his medicine from the doctor's office.
3. After his father's attack, what relationship does Jody have with the animal that attacked him?
(a) He kills the animal that attacked his father.
(b) He is forever terrified of the animal that attacked his father.
(c) He swears to avenge his father's attack.
(d) He dreams about the animal that attacked his father.
4. How many wolves invade the Baxter family farm?
(a) Three dozen.
(c) One dozen.
5. What emotion does Jody admit to feeling when he kills an animal during a hunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
2. Who takes Jody into the woods in search of the fawn?
3. From whom does Penny borrow a mare to travel home?
4. What animal has been spit up from the river and now covers the ground in the woods?
5. On the ferry ride across the river, what does Jody think about?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)