|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chooses the new name, Flag, for Jody's new fawn?
(a) Lem Forrester.
(b) Ma Forrester.
(c) Fodder Wing.
(d) Ma Baxter.
2. How many wolves invade the Baxter family farm?
(c) Three dozen.
(d) One dozen.
3. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
4. After the run-in with the Forresters at the Christmas party, where does Grandma Hutto decide to move?
(a) To Seattle.
(b) To Chicago.
(c) To New York.
(d) To Boston.
5. When Jody arrives at Fodder Wing's home with his new fawn, what news is he greeted with?
(a) That Fodder Wing has died.
(b) That the Forrester family has moved.
(c) That Fodder Wing has run away.
(d) That the Forrester family is once again in a feud with the Baxter family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jody give to Doc in exchange for healing his father?
2. After Christmas, what is Jody's main winter chore?
3. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Ma Baxter's opinion of the Forrester family?
5. Why does the Baxter family decide to slaughter their pigs before they are fattened?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)