|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
2. When Oliver gets into a fight, how many of the Forrester men does he fight at once?
3. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
(c) Weeping willow.
4. How do the Forrester men suggest they get rid of the invading wolves?
(a) Drown them.
(b) Trap them.
(c) Poison them.
(d) Shoot them.
5. How many times does Penny's gun misfire, missing the bear that he is hunting?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jody arrives at Fodder Wing's home with his new fawn, what news is he greeted with?
2. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
3. Why does Penny explain that it was necessary to lie to Oliver Hutto?
4. What emotion does Jody admit to feeling when he kills an animal during a hunt?
5. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)