|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Forrester men suggest they get rid of the invading wolves?
(a) Drown them.
(b) Shoot them.
(c) Poison them.
(d) Trap them.
2. Why does Grandma Hutto allow Jody to return home after the fistfight?
(a) So that his mother won't worry about his recovery.
(b) Because he didn't have any serious injuries.
(c) Because she doesn't have room in her house for him.
(d) Because Penny demanded to take Jody home.
3. How long does Penny say Julia must mend before she will be well enough to hunt Old Slewfoot again?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) One day.
4. Which character leaves a note posted to his door stating that he has migrated to the ocean and plans to stay drunk for the duration of the storm?
(a) Doc Wilson.
(b) Lem Forrester.
(c) Fodder Wing Forrester.
(d) Oliver Hutto.
5. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma call the Forrester boys after the lie to Oliver Hutto?
2. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
3. During a fight, what does Ma Baxter state that Penny's heart is made of?
4. What bird does Penny notice has survived the plague?
5. When Jody sees Oliver to say goodbye, what does Oliver ask Jody to do for him?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)