|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
2. What crop does Penny spend much time planning to plant in early March?
(c) Sweet potatoes.
3. When Jody arrives at Fodder Wing's home with his new fawn, what news is he greeted with?
(a) That the Forrester family is once again in a feud with the Baxter family.
(b) That Fodder Wing has died.
(c) That Fodder Wing has run away.
(d) That the Forrester family has moved.
4. What information about Fodder Wing does Jody learn from Fodder Wing's brother while they are in the woods together?
(a) That it is Fodder Wing's birthday.
(b) That Fodder Wing can walk again.
(c) That Fodder Wing will be going on vacation.
(d) That Fodder Wing is ill.
5. How long does Penny say Julia must mend before she will be well enough to hunt Old Slewfoot again?
(a) One year.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
2. Which of the following is NOT used as a description of Oliver Hutto?
3. How many wolves invade the Baxter family farm?
4. When Jody is sick in bed, what is Ma worried will kill him if not properly treated?
5. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)