|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is watching over Jody when he awakens from the fistfight?
(a) Oliver Hutto.
(b) Lem Forrester.
(c) Grandma Hutto.
(d) Fodder Wing.
2. What color is Twink's hair?
(a) Light brown.
3. Who does Jody attempt to talk to on the way to Volusia, prompting him to deeply miss Fodder Wing?
(a) The gardener.
(b) The horse wrangler.
(c) The blacksmith.
(d) The ferry boy.
4. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A whiskey jug.
(c) A piano.
(d) A fiddle.
5. After the encounter with the Spaniard, what type of animal does Jody watch feeding its young?
(a) A bear.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A fox.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day that Jody returns from the Forrester's home, what meat does Penny have cooking in the smokehouse?
2. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
3. How many times does Penny's gun misfire, missing the bear that he is hunting?
4. How does Jody react when he first sees the Spaniard in the trees?
5. After Christmas, to what does Jody compare the members of the Hutto family?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)