|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his father's attack, what relationship does Jody have with the animal that attacked him?
(a) He is forever terrified of the animal that attacked his father.
(b) He swears to avenge his father's attack.
(c) He dreams about the animal that attacked his father.
(d) He kills the animal that attacked his father.
2. On the ferry ride across the river, what does Jody think about?
(a) Oliver's imperfections.
(b) Twink's beauty.
(c) The way his father has changed.
(d) Fodder Wing's animals.
3. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
4. After his father's attack, what chore does Jody complete on his own for the first time in his life?
(a) Plowing the fields.
(b) Bailing the hay.
(c) Feeding the horses.
(d) Milking the cows.
5. When Oliver gets into a fight, how many of the Forrester men does he fight at once?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Jody do to Lem Forrester, attempting to protect Oliver during the fight?
2. As the family makes their way back home after the Christmas celebrations, what emotion best describes the way that Jody feels upon seeing his home again?
3. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
4. What does Jody give to Doc in exchange for healing his father?
5. When Jody leaves to visit Fodder Wing, he is warned that what animal is in its mating season?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)