|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Oliver bring back from his adventures for Jody?
(a) A small umbrella.
(b) A raccoon-skin knapsack.
(c) A hunting knife.
(d) A rusty mouth organ.
2. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
(a) Half-ripe berries.
(b) Undercooked meat.
(c) Curdled milk.
(d) Poisonous plants.
3. Who does all the work on the farm while Jody is sick in bed?
(a) Lem Forrester.
(c) Fodder Wing.
4. How long does Penny say Julia must mend before she will be well enough to hunt Old Slewfoot again?
(a) One year.
(b) One month.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
5. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
2. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
3. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
4. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
5. How many times does Penny's gun misfire, missing the bear that he is hunting?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)