|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Penny say Julia must mend before she will be well enough to hunt Old Slewfoot again?
(a) One year.
(b) One day.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
2. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
3. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
(a) Because the small fish wasn't large enough to feed their family.
(b) Because the small fish was poisonous.
(c) To teach him that you should never take more than what you need from nature.
(d) Because the fish had a small rash spreading over its scales.
4. Where has Oliver Hutto been living, before he returns to Grandma Hutto's home?
(a) On a small island.
(b) Out at sea.
(c) Deep in the woods.
(d) In the desert.
5. On the day that Jody returns from the Forrester's home, what meat does Penny have cooking in the smokehouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oliver leave the dinner table to visit, infuriating Jody?
2. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
3. Who does all the work on the farm while Jody is sick in bed?
4. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
5. When Oliver gets into a fight, how many of the Forrester men does he fight at once?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)