|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
(a) To teach him that you should never take more than what you need from nature.
(b) Because the fish had a small rash spreading over its scales.
(c) Because the small fish was poisonous.
(d) Because the small fish wasn't large enough to feed their family.
2. What emotion does Jody admit to feeling when he kills an animal during a hunt?
3. When Jody is sick in bed, what is Ma worried will kill him if not properly treated?
(a) A high fever.
(b) Dehydration from vomiting.
(c) A measles rash.
(d) A parasite in his stomach.
4. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
(b) Weeping willow.
5. When Jody sees that his mother is in a bad mood, on what does he compliment her in an attempt to cheer her mood?
(a) Her sewing abilities.
(b) Her good looks.
(c) Her cooking.
(d) Her clean home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Oliver gets into a fight, how many of the Forrester men does he fight at once?
2. How many times does Penny's gun misfire, missing the bear that he is hunting?
3. Where has Oliver Hutto been living, before he returns to Grandma Hutto's home?
4. Which of the following is NOT used as a description of Oliver Hutto?
5. Which character says that they would like a chance to "whup that bear"?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)