|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Jody do to Lem Forrester, attempting to protect Oliver during the fight?
(a) Kicks his shin.
(b) Spits on his shoes.
(c) Punches his back.
(d) Bites his wrist.
2. How many times does Penny's gun misfire, missing the bear that he is hunting?
3. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
(a) Poisonous plants.
(b) Curdled milk.
(c) Half-ripe berries.
(d) Undercooked meat.
4. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
5. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
(a) Because the small fish wasn't large enough to feed their family.
(b) To teach him that you should never take more than what you need from nature.
(c) Because the small fish was poisonous.
(d) Because the fish had a small rash spreading over its scales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Oliver bring back from his adventures for Jody?
2. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
3. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
4. Where has Oliver Hutto been living, before he returns to Grandma Hutto's home?
5. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)