|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
2. When Jody sees that his mother is in a bad mood, on what does he compliment her in an attempt to cheer her mood?
(a) Her sewing abilities.
(b) Her cooking.
(c) Her clean home.
(d) Her good looks.
3. What animal from the Baxter family farm was killed by Old Slewfoot?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A cow.
(c) A horse.
(d) A pig.
4. Who is injured during the first hunt of Old Slewfoot?
5. Where has Oliver Hutto been living, before he returns to Grandma Hutto's home?
(a) In the desert.
(b) Deep in the woods.
(c) On a small island.
(d) Out at sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
2. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
3. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
4. Which of the following does Jody do to Lem Forrester, attempting to protect Oliver during the fight?
5. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)