|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
(a) Weeping willow.
2. Which of the following does Jody do to Lem Forrester, attempting to protect Oliver during the fight?
(a) Kicks his shin.
(b) Spits on his shoes.
(c) Bites his wrist.
(d) Punches his back.
3. What gift does Oliver bring back from his adventures for Jody?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A small umbrella.
(c) A rusty mouth organ.
(d) A raccoon-skin knapsack.
4. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
5. What object is used to play the game "Mumbledepeg"?
(a) A jackknife.
(b) A loaded gun.
(c) A metal hammer.
(d) A wooden stake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
2. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
3. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
4. Who does Oliver leave the dinner table to visit, infuriating Jody?
5. When Jody is sick in bed, what is Ma worried will kill him if not properly treated?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)