|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
2. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
(a) Because the small fish wasn't large enough to feed their family.
(b) To teach him that you should never take more than what you need from nature.
(c) Because the fish had a small rash spreading over its scales.
(d) Because the small fish was poisonous.
3. How long does Penny say Julia must mend before she will be well enough to hunt Old Slewfoot again?
(a) One month.
(b) One year.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
4. Which of the following does Jody do to Lem Forrester, attempting to protect Oliver during the fight?
(a) Bites his wrist.
(b) Punches his back.
(c) Kicks his shin.
(d) Spits on his shoes.
5. What gift does Oliver bring back from his adventures for Jody?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A small umbrella.
(c) A rusty mouth organ.
(d) A raccoon-skin knapsack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is used to play the game "Mumbledepeg"?
2. Which of the following is NOT used as a description of Oliver Hutto?
3. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
4. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
5. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)