|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
2. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
3. When Jody is sick in bed, what is Ma worried will kill him if not properly treated?
(a) A parasite in his stomach.
(b) A high fever.
(c) Dehydration from vomiting.
(d) A measles rash.
4. Who is injured during the first hunt of Old Slewfoot?
5. Who does all the work on the farm while Jody is sick in bed?
(c) Lem Forrester.
(d) Fodder Wing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Ma Baxter's opinion of the Forrester family?
2. What emotion does Jody admit to feeling when he kills an animal during a hunt?
3. When Jody sees that his mother is in a bad mood, on what does he compliment her in an attempt to cheer her mood?
4. Which of the following is NOT used as a description of Oliver Hutto?
5. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)