|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
(a) A whiskey jug.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A piano.
(d) A fiddle.
2. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
(a) He doesn't feed them.
(b) Table scraps.
(c) Smaller animals.
(d) Dog food.
3. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
4. What animal from the Baxter family farm was killed by Old Slewfoot?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cow.
(d) A pig.
5. How long does Penny say Julia must mend before she will be well enough to hunt Old Slewfoot again?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) One month.
(d) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day that Jody returns from the Forrester's home, what meat does Penny have cooking in the smokehouse?
2. Where has Oliver Hutto been living, before he returns to Grandma Hutto's home?
3. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
4. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
5. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)