|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words is used to describe the color of Jody's hair?
2. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
(a) Table scraps.
(b) Dog food.
(c) He doesn't feed them.
(d) Smaller animals.
3. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
(a) Because the small fish wasn't large enough to feed their family.
(b) Because the fish had a small rash spreading over its scales.
(c) Because the small fish was poisonous.
(d) To teach him that you should never take more than what you need from nature.
4. What unusual animal does the Baxter family have drying in their smoke house?
5. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
2. What object is used to play the game "Mumbledepeg"?
3. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
4. Who does Oliver leave the dinner table to visit, infuriating Jody?
5. Where has Oliver Hutto been living, before he returns to Grandma Hutto's home?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)