|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
2. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
(b) A gun.
(c) A sack of food.
(d) An animal pelt.
3. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
4. What object is used to play the game "Mumbledepeg"?
(a) A jackknife.
(b) A loaded gun.
(c) A wooden stake.
(d) A metal hammer.
5. Where has Oliver Hutto been living, before he returns to Grandma Hutto's home?
(a) Out at sea.
(b) Deep in the woods.
(c) On a small island.
(d) In the desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT used as a description of Oliver Hutto?
2. What emotion does Jody admit to feeling when he kills an animal during a hunt?
3. What unusual animal does the Baxter family have drying in their smoke house?
4. Who does Oliver leave the dinner table to visit, infuriating Jody?
5. What gift does Oliver bring back from his adventures for Jody?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)