Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
2. What unusual animal does the Baxter family have drying in their smoke house?
3. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
(a) A piano.
(b) A whiskey jug.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A fiddle.
4. How long does Penny say Julia must mend before she will be well enough to hunt Old Slewfoot again?
(a) One month.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) One year.
5. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Jody admit to feeling when he kills an animal during a hunt?
2. Who does Oliver leave the dinner table to visit, infuriating Jody?
3. Which of the following words finishes this phrase from the Forrester home: "I'm so hungry, my ______ thinks my throat is cut"?
4. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
5. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)