|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal comes sniffing around the camp where the men sleep, enticed by the smell of cooking meat?
(a) A panther.
(b) A bear.
(c) An alligator.
(d) A wild dog.
2. From whom does Penny borrow a mare to travel home?
(a) Twink Weatherby.
(b) Mr. Boyle.
(c) Lem Forrester.
(d) Grandma Hutto.
3. Who is watching over Jody when he awakens from the fistfight?
(a) Oliver Hutto.
(b) Grandma Hutto.
(c) Fodder Wing.
(d) Lem Forrester.
4. When Jody arrives at Fodder Wing's home with his new fawn, what news is he greeted with?
(a) That Fodder Wing has run away.
(b) That Fodder Wing has died.
(c) That the Forrester family has moved.
(d) That the Forrester family is once again in a feud with the Baxter family.
5. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
(a) Table scraps.
(b) Smaller animals.
(c) Dog food.
(d) He doesn't feed them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as covering the ground in the woods?
2. Which character leaves a note posted to his door stating that he has migrated to the ocean and plans to stay drunk for the duration of the storm?
3. At what time must Jody finish all of his chores before he is allowed to visit Fodder Wing?
4. While searching the woods, what animal do the men discover has migrated north?
5. When Jody leaves to visit Fodder Wing, he is warned that what animal is in its mating season?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)