|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jody leaves to visit Fodder Wing, he is warned that what animal is in its mating season?
2. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
3. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as covering the ground in the woods?
(a) Dead animal carcasses.
(b) Bent and broken trees.
(c) Picket fence posts from neighboring houses.
(d) Ankle-deep water.
4. On the ferry ride across the river, what does Jody think about?
(a) Twink's beauty.
(b) The way his father has changed.
(c) Oliver's imperfections.
(d) Fodder Wing's animals.
5. Which character leaves a note posted to his door stating that he has migrated to the ocean and plans to stay drunk for the duration of the storm?
(a) Doc Wilson.
(b) Fodder Wing Forrester.
(c) Oliver Hutto.
(d) Lem Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
2. Who is the only person that the Forrester men feel comfortable sharing their grief with?
3. Who chooses the new name, Flag, for Jody's new fawn?
4. When Jody sees Oliver to say goodbye, what does Oliver ask Jody to do for him?
5. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)