|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
(a) Because the small fish was poisonous.
(b) Because the fish had a small rash spreading over its scales.
(c) Because the small fish wasn't large enough to feed their family.
(d) To teach him that you should never take more than what you need from nature.
2. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
(a) Half-ripe berries.
(b) Curdled milk.
(c) Poisonous plants.
(d) Undercooked meat.
3. On the ferry ride across the river, what does Jody think about?
(a) Twink's beauty.
(b) The way his father has changed.
(c) Fodder Wing's animals.
(d) Oliver's imperfections.
4. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
5. Which character leaves a note posted to his door stating that he has migrated to the ocean and plans to stay drunk for the duration of the storm?
(a) Doc Wilson.
(b) Fodder Wing Forrester.
(c) Lem Forrester.
(d) Oliver Hutto.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jody leaves to visit Fodder Wing, he is warned that what animal is in its mating season?
2. When Jody arrives at Fodder Wing's home with his new fawn, what news is he greeted with?
3. What animal has been spit up from the river and now covers the ground in the woods?
4. What object is used to play the game "Mumbledepeg"?
5. When Jody is sick in bed, what is Ma worried will kill him if not properly treated?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)