|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does all the work on the farm while Jody is sick in bed?
(a) Lem Forrester.
(d) Fodder Wing.
2. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
(c) Weeping willow.
3. On the ferry ride across the river, what does Jody think about?
(a) Oliver's imperfections.
(b) Twink's beauty.
(c) The way his father has changed.
(d) Fodder Wing's animals.
4. Why does Grandma Hutto allow Jody to return home after the fistfight?
(a) Because she doesn't have room in her house for him.
(b) So that his mother won't worry about his recovery.
(c) Because he didn't have any serious injuries.
(d) Because Penny demanded to take Jody home.
5. What animal comes sniffing around the camp where the men sleep, enticed by the smell of cooking meat?
(a) A wild dog.
(b) An alligator.
(c) A bear.
(d) A panther.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal has been spit up from the river and now covers the ground in the woods?
2. When Jody arrives at Fodder Wing's home with his new fawn, what news is he greeted with?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT enter the woods to search for damages from the storm?
4. At what time must Jody finish all of his chores before he is allowed to visit Fodder Wing?
5. What object is used to play the game "Mumbledepeg"?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)