|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jody leaves to visit Fodder Wing, he is warned that what animal is in its mating season?
2. While searching the woods, what animal do the men discover has migrated north?
(a) The bears.
(b) The squirrels.
(c) The panthers.
(d) The deer.
3. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
(a) To teach him that you should never take more than what you need from nature.
(b) Because the small fish was poisonous.
(c) Because the small fish wasn't large enough to feed their family.
(d) Because the fish had a small rash spreading over its scales.
4. Which of the following characters does NOT enter the woods to search for damages from the storm?
(a) Mill Wheel Forrester.
(b) Lem Forrester.
(c) Buck Forrester.
(d) Penny Baxter.
5. From whom does Penny borrow a mare to travel home?
(a) Mr. Boyle.
(b) Grandma Hutto.
(c) Twink Weatherby.
(d) Lem Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grandma Hutto allow Jody to return home after the fistfight?
2. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
3. Who chooses the new name, Flag, for Jody's new fawn?
4. Who is the only person that the Forrester men feel comfortable sharing their grief with?
5. Who is watching over Jody when he awakens from the fistfight?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)