|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
(a) Because the small fish wasn't large enough to feed their family.
(b) Because the fish had a small rash spreading over its scales.
(c) To teach him that you should never take more than what you need from nature.
(d) Because the small fish was poisonous.
2. At what time must Jody finish all of his chores before he is allowed to visit Fodder Wing?
(a) 9 a.m.
(c) 3 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
3. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
4. What vegetable is Jody hoeing on the day that he wants to visit Fodder Wing with his new fawn?
(d) Sweet potatoes.
5. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
(a) Curdled milk.
(b) Poisonous plants.
(c) Undercooked meat.
(d) Half-ripe berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person that the Forrester men feel comfortable sharing their grief with?
2. Who chooses the new name, Flag, for Jody's new fawn?
3. Who is watching over Jody when he awakens from the fistfight?
4. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
5. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)