|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jody sees Oliver to say goodbye, what does Oliver ask Jody to do for him?
(a) Punch Lem Forrester the next time he sees him.
(b) Pray for his healing wounds.
(c) Pick up his medicine from the doctor's office.
(d) Deliver a message to Twink.
2. What object is used to play the game "Mumbledepeg"?
(a) A metal hammer.
(b) A wooden stake.
(c) A jackknife.
(d) A loaded gun.
3. On the ferry ride across the river, what does Jody think about?
(a) Fodder Wing's animals.
(b) Twink's beauty.
(c) Oliver's imperfections.
(d) The way his father has changed.
4. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
(a) Because the small fish wasn't large enough to feed their family.
(b) Because the small fish was poisonous.
(c) Because the fish had a small rash spreading over its scales.
(d) To teach him that you should never take more than what you need from nature.
5. Which character leaves a note posted to his door stating that he has migrated to the ocean and plans to stay drunk for the duration of the storm?
(a) Lem Forrester.
(b) Oliver Hutto.
(c) Doc Wilson.
(d) Fodder Wing Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
2. When Jody leaves to visit Fodder Wing, he is warned that what animal is in its mating season?
3. Who chooses the new name, Flag, for Jody's new fawn?
4. Who is watching over Jody when he awakens from the fistfight?
5. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)