|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A piano.
(c) A whiskey jug.
(d) A fiddle.
2. What vegetable is Jody hoeing on the day that he wants to visit Fodder Wing with his new fawn?
(b) Sweet potatoes.
3. While searching the woods, what animal do the men discover has migrated north?
(a) The bears.
(b) The deer.
(c) The panthers.
(d) The squirrels.
4. On the ferry ride across the river, what does Jody think about?
(a) Fodder Wing's animals.
(b) Twink's beauty.
(c) Oliver's imperfections.
(d) The way his father has changed.
5. Why does Grandma Hutto allow Jody to return home after the fistfight?
(a) Because she doesn't have room in her house for him.
(b) Because Penny demanded to take Jody home.
(c) Because he didn't have any serious injuries.
(d) So that his mother won't worry about his recovery.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Penny borrow a mare to travel home?
2. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
3. Who does all the work on the farm while Jody is sick in bed?
4. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
5. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as covering the ground in the woods?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)