|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
(a) Table scraps.
(b) Dog food.
(c) Smaller animals.
(d) He doesn't feed them.
2. Who is watching over Jody when he awakens from the fistfight?
(a) Oliver Hutto.
(b) Grandma Hutto.
(c) Lem Forrester.
(d) Fodder Wing.
3. What vegetable is Jody hoeing on the day that he wants to visit Fodder Wing with his new fawn?
(a) Sweet potatoes.
4. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
(a) Curdled milk.
(b) Undercooked meat.
(c) Half-ripe berries.
(d) Poisonous plants.
5. Why does Grandma Hutto allow Jody to return home after the fistfight?
(a) Because she doesn't have room in her house for him.
(b) So that his mother won't worry about his recovery.
(c) Because Penny demanded to take Jody home.
(d) Because he didn't have any serious injuries.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jody sees Oliver to say goodbye, what does Oliver ask Jody to do for him?
2. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
3. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
4. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
5. On the ferry ride across the river, what does Jody think about?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)