|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
(a) Curdled milk.
(b) Undercooked meat.
(c) Poisonous plants.
(d) Half-ripe berries.
2. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
(a) Weeping willow.
3. What vegetable is Jody hoeing on the day that he wants to visit Fodder Wing with his new fawn?
(b) Sweet potatoes.
4. At what time must Jody finish all of his chores before he is allowed to visit Fodder Wing?
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 3 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
5. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
(a) He doesn't feed them.
(b) Smaller animals.
(c) Table scraps.
(d) Dog food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal comes sniffing around the camp where the men sleep, enticed by the smell of cooking meat?
2. Which of the following characters does NOT enter the woods to search for damages from the storm?
3. Which character leaves a note posted to his door stating that he has migrated to the ocean and plans to stay drunk for the duration of the storm?
4. While searching the woods, what animal do the men discover has migrated north?
5. Who does all the work on the farm while Jody is sick in bed?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)