|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the ferry ride across the river, what does Jody think about?
(a) The way his father has changed.
(b) Twink's beauty.
(c) Fodder Wing's animals.
(d) Oliver's imperfections.
2. Which of the following characters does NOT enter the woods to search for damages from the storm?
(a) Buck Forrester.
(b) Mill Wheel Forrester.
(c) Penny Baxter.
(d) Lem Forrester.
3. What does Lem Forrester trade to Penny in exchange for the fiest?
(b) An animal pelt.
(c) A gun.
(d) A sack of food.
4. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
(b) Weeping willow.
5. What object is used to play the game "Mumbledepeg"?
(a) A wooden stake.
(b) A jackknife.
(c) A loaded gun.
(d) A metal hammer.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Penny borrow a mare to travel home?
2. At what time must Jody finish all of his chores before he is allowed to visit Fodder Wing?
3. What does Penny say about Jody after the fistfight?
4. What animal has been spit up from the river and now covers the ground in the woods?
5. What vegetable is Jody hoeing on the day that he wants to visit Fodder Wing with his new fawn?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)