|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
2. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
(a) A whiskey jug.
(b) A piano.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A fiddle.
3. When Jody is sick in bed, what is Ma worried will kill him if not properly treated?
(a) A high fever.
(b) A measles rash.
(c) A parasite in his stomach.
(d) Dehydration from vomiting.
4. On the ferry ride across the river, what does Jody think about?
(a) Oliver's imperfections.
(b) Twink's beauty.
(c) Fodder Wing's animals.
(d) The way his father has changed.
5. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What vegetable is Jody hoeing on the day that he wants to visit Fodder Wing with his new fawn?
2. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT enter the woods to search for damages from the storm?
4. Why does Grandma Hutto allow Jody to return home after the fistfight?
5. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as covering the ground in the woods?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)