|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Penny borrow a mare to travel home?
(a) Mr. Boyle.
(b) Grandma Hutto.
(c) Twink Weatherby.
(d) Lem Forrester.
2. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as covering the ground in the woods?
(a) Ankle-deep water.
(b) Dead animal carcasses.
(c) Picket fence posts from neighboring houses.
(d) Bent and broken trees.
3. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
(d) Weeping willow.
4. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
(a) He doesn't feed them.
(b) Dog food.
(c) Smaller animals.
(d) Table scraps.
5. What animal has been spit up from the river and now covers the ground in the woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is watching over Jody when he awakens from the fistfight?
2. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
3. What object is used to play the game "Mumbledepeg"?
4. When Jody sees Oliver to say goodbye, what does Oliver ask Jody to do for him?
5. What vegetable is Jody hoeing on the day that he wants to visit Fodder Wing with his new fawn?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)