|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Penny borrow a mare to travel home?
(a) Mr. Boyle.
(b) Twink Weatherby.
(c) Lem Forrester.
(d) Grandma Hutto.
2. When Jody leaves to visit Fodder Wing, he is warned that what animal is in its mating season?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT enter the woods to search for damages from the storm?
(a) Lem Forrester.
(b) Mill Wheel Forrester.
(c) Buck Forrester.
(d) Penny Baxter.
4. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
5. What animal has been spit up from the river and now covers the ground in the woods?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
2. On the ferry ride across the river, what does Jody think about?
3. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
4. Which character leaves a note posted to his door stating that he has migrated to the ocean and plans to stay drunk for the duration of the storm?
5. Who is the only person that the Forrester men feel comfortable sharing their grief with?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)