|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
2. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
(a) Weeping willow.
3. Which of the following is NOT mentioned as covering the ground in the woods?
(a) Bent and broken trees.
(b) Ankle-deep water.
(c) Picket fence posts from neighboring houses.
(d) Dead animal carcasses.
4. When Jody sees Oliver to say goodbye, what does Oliver ask Jody to do for him?
(a) Pick up his medicine from the doctor's office.
(b) Punch Lem Forrester the next time he sees him.
(c) Deliver a message to Twink.
(d) Pray for his healing wounds.
5. Who is the only person that the Forrester men feel comfortable sharing their grief with?
(a) Jody Baxter.
(b) Ma Baxter.
(c) Penny Baxter.
(d) Ma Forrester.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jody is sick in bed, what is Ma worried will kill him if not properly treated?
2. Who does all the work on the farm while Jody is sick in bed?
3. Who is watching over Jody when he awakens from the fistfight?
4. On the ferry ride across the river, what does Jody think about?
5. What animal comes sniffing around the camp where the men sleep, enticed by the smell of cooking meat?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)