|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Grandma Hutto allow Jody to return home after the fistfight?
(a) So that his mother won't worry about his recovery.
(b) Because Penny demanded to take Jody home.
(c) Because he didn't have any serious injuries.
(d) Because she doesn't have room in her house for him.
2. Who is the only person that the Forrester men feel comfortable sharing their grief with?
(a) Jody Baxter.
(b) Penny Baxter.
(c) Ma Baxter.
(d) Ma Forrester.
3. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
(a) He doesn't feed them.
(b) Smaller animals.
(c) Table scraps.
(d) Dog food.
4. When Jody is sick in bed, what is Ma worried will kill him if not properly treated?
(a) A high fever.
(b) A parasite in his stomach.
(c) A measles rash.
(d) Dehydration from vomiting.
5. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal has been spit up from the river and now covers the ground in the woods?
2. What animal comes sniffing around the camp where the men sleep, enticed by the smell of cooking meat?
3. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
4. What type of tree does Fodder Wing claim resembles a Spaniard mounting his horse?
5. Why does Penny encourage Jody to return the small fish that he caught back into the water?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)