|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Lem Forrester's sweetheart?
2. What does Jody admit to eating, which he believes has caused his upset stomach?
(a) Undercooked meat.
(b) Poisonous plants.
(c) Curdled milk.
(d) Half-ripe berries.
3. What does Fodder Wing feed to his dogs?
(a) Dog food.
(b) He doesn't feed them.
(c) Table scraps.
(d) Smaller animals.
4. While walking through the woods, what animal does Penny note is stuck in the same place of life as he is?
5. Which of the following instruments is NOT present in the Forrester family's late night jam session?
(a) A piano.
(b) A fiddle.
(c) A whiskey jug.
(d) A guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal comes sniffing around the camp where the men sleep, enticed by the smell of cooking meat?
2. From whom does Penny borrow a mare to travel home?
3. Penny and Jody see a type of "dancing" bird while they are out fishing. What type of bird is it?
4. While searching the woods, what animal do the men discover has migrated north?
5. Who does all the work on the farm while Jody is sick in bed?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)