|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Jody when he thinks he sees the helmeted Spaniard?
(a) Fodder Wing.
(c) Ma Baxter.
2. While hunting for Grandma Hutto, how many bucks do Penny and Jody kill?
3. When Jody realizes that a bear or raccoon may not be a good option for a pet, what does he ask his mother for instead?
(a) A fawn.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A trout.
(d) A kitten.
4. How does Jody react when he first sees the Spaniard in the trees?
(a) He is terrified.
(b) He is saddened.
(c) He is shocked.
(d) He is apathetic.
5. When the Baxter hogs were returned, what was included as a supposed peace offering?
(a) A blue ribbon calf.
(b) A mule.
(c) An extra sow.
(d) A gaggle of geese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the city where Grandma Hutto lives?
2. How do the Baxters carry the body of Old Slewfoot back to their home?
3. As Jody watches the animal with its young, what does he realize about nature?
4. After their second calf is killed by Old Slewfoot, which of the following best describes the atmosphere as Penny and Jody hunt the bear?
5. After the encounter with the Spaniard, what type of animal does Jody watch feeding its young?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)