|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Jody when he thinks he sees the helmeted Spaniard?
(a) Fodder Wing.
(c) Ma Baxter.
2. What is the name of the city where Grandma Hutto lives?
3. After their second calf is killed by Old Slewfoot, which of the following best describes the atmosphere as Penny and Jody hunt the bear?
(a) Filled with hate.
(b) Filled with terror.
(c) Filled with hope.
(d) Filled with awe.
4. Penny and Jody come across what animals swinging in a sapling tree?
(d) Bear cubs.
5. When the Baxter hogs were returned, what was included as a supposed peace offering?
(a) A blue ribbon calf.
(b) A gaggle of geese.
(c) An extra sow.
(d) A mule.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Grandma Hutto's little white dog?
2. While hunting for Grandma Hutto, how many bucks do Penny and Jody kill?
3. Who is Nellie Ginright?
4. After being accused of having Eulalie Boyles as his sweetheart, what does Jody throw at Eulalie Boyles?
5. How do the Baxters carry the body of Old Slewfoot back to their home?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)