|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After their second calf is killed by Old Slewfoot, which of the following best describes the atmosphere as Penny and Jody hunt the bear?
(a) Filled with hate.
(b) Filled with hope.
(c) Filled with awe.
(d) Filled with terror.
2. What is the name of Grandma Hutto's little white dog?
3. When the Baxter hogs were returned, what was included as a supposed peace offering?
(a) A blue ribbon calf.
(b) An extra sow.
(c) A gaggle of geese.
(d) A mule.
4. What is the name of the city where Grandma Hutto lives?
5. While hunting for Grandma Hutto, how many bucks do Penny and Jody kill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nellie Ginright?
2. How do the Baxters carry the body of Old Slewfoot back to their home?
3. What do the Forresters do to the Huttos in retaliation for Oliver's wedding to Twink?
4. How does Jody express himself when he tells his father about his insights into nature?
5. Who is with Jody when he thinks he sees the helmeted Spaniard?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)