|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - The Waves, Like Ridges of Plow'd Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mem on her way to the Hadfields when Anna goes to see her?
(a) She is delivering a draught to Edward, who has a fever.
(b) She is delivering bread.
(c) She is going for a visit.
(d) She is going to help butcher a hog.
2. How long has the rector lived in the village?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) His whole life.
(d) Five years.
3. What were Edward and Jamie playing with in the wood pile?
(b) Dead rats.
(c) Rotten wood.
4. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) About the current political situation.
(b) Religious news.
(c) About the plague in London.
(d) How to fertilize their crops better.
5. Whose illegitimate baby does Anna deliver?
(a) Elizabeth Bradford's.
(c) Mrs. Bradford's.
(d) Margaret Livesedge's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the condition of Anna's father when they find him?
2. What does Anna discover about the baby still inside Mary Daniel?
3. Who is integral to the rector's plan for the village?
4. Where is Faith when Anna comes to visit Aphra?
5. What evidence does Mary Hadfield have to accuse the victim of witchcraft?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)