|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - The Waves, Like Ridges of Plow'd Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aphra spend the night after she is accused?
(a) In the stocks.
(b) In the churchyard, chained to a cross.
(c) In a fertilizer pool.
(d) At the rectory.
2. Who is Tom?
(a) Anna's brother.
(b) Anna's father.
(c) Anna's baby.
(d) Anna's husband.
3. Why does the rector grab Anna's arm when she reaches for the Bible?
(a) Because she tries to hit him.
(b) Becuase she is unstable.
(c) Because she needs help getting up.
(d) So that the Bible will fall to the floor.
4. What is the condition of Anna's father when they find him?
(a) Alive, but deranged.
(b) Dead from self-inflicted wounds.
(c) Alive, but with hypothermia.
(d) Dead, eaten by animals.
5. Why does Anna run home after the altercation with her father?
(a) She feels lightheaded and needs to lie down.
(b) She hears that someone survived the plague.
(c) Someone tells her that her house is on fire.
(d) She is humiliated and scrubs herself clean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sets the angry woman off for the second time at the Thanksgiving service?
2. Why won't Aphra let Anna keep Faith until she recovers?
3. What is the name of Anna and Mompellion's child?
4. Who is Sam?
5. What do Anna and the rector do that Anna is ashamed of?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)