|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - The Waves, Like Ridges of Plow'd Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Elinor at the Thanksgiving service?
(a) Her throat is slit.
(b) She faints.
(c) She is stabbed multiple times.
(d) She has a stroke.
2. What does Aphra make for Josiah that Anna questions?
(a) A ring of roses.
(b) A figure of sticks, not Christian.
(c) A crown of thorns.
(d) A sack of poisonous herbs.
3. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
(a) Cow and grass-eater.
(b) A witch.
(c) An idiot.
(d) A horse.
4. Why does George become embarrassed during his conversation with Anna?
(a) Because he cannot control his temper.
(b) Because he isn't a very good tailor.
(c) Because he accidentally hurt Jamie.
(d) Because he thinks he has offended Anna with his mimic.
5. What color are Elinor and the rector wearing at the service?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna's father do to Christopher Unwin during the night?
2. What is the condition of the Gordon cottage?
3. What realization does Anna come to while listening to the Colonel?
4. What disappointing decision does the rector tell the church members during his sermon that he delivers while exhausted?
5. What dangerous method does Anna use in the mine?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)