|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - The Waves, Like Ridges of Plow'd Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elinor say when she is delirious?
(a) "Michael, my love, I'm pregnant."
(b) "Michael, save me."
(c) "Michael, go on without me."
(d) "Michael, how much longer, my love?"
2. What does Mr. Viccars give to Anna?
(a) A dress he made for her.
(b) A toy for Jamie.
(c) A loaf of bread.
(d) A book.
3. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) The rector.
(b) The Londoner.
(c) Mrs. Mompellion.
(d) Colonel Bradford.
4. Who is the armed woman screaming at when she comes to the Thanksgiving service?
(b) John Gordon.
(c) The rector.
5. Why do Anna and Elinor go down into the Wickford mine?
(a) To show that women can to men's work.
(b) To find herbs that grow underground.
(c) To get lead for Merry.
(d) To save Merry Wickford, who is trapped there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
2. Who is integral to the rector's plan for the village?
3. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
4. What does Anna try to do for the rector but is unable?
5. Who is Maggie Cantwell?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)