|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - The Waves, Like Ridges of Plow'd Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the townspeople accuse Aphra of doing?
(a) Performing hexes on the living.
(b) Digging graves before the victims are dead.
(c) Haunting the living with memories of their dead loved ones.
(d) Selling people spells while disguised as Anys.
2. What does Kate Talbot resort to in her desperation after seeing her husband's affliction?
(a) She tries to put her husband out of his misery.
(b) She runs after her husband, who abandoned her.
(c) She tries to induce labor.
(d) She tries to do a spell, hoping it will cure her husband.
3. What is the rector's attitude as he begins his sermon after the scene at the old mine?
4. Who is Maggie Cantwell?
(a) A witch.
(b) A cook for the Bradford family.
(c) Anna's sister.
(d) George Viccars' wife.
5. What do the rector and Anna see as they ride to the Gordon cottage?
(a) Jane Martin and Albion Samweys copulating.
(b) John Gordon whipping himself.
(c) Jane Martin and John Gordon praying.
(d) Jane Martin whipping John Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anna go to find more sleep aid?
2. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
3. What happened to Kate Talbot's husband?
4. Why is Mem on her way to the Hadfields when Anna goes to see her?
5. Why do the rector and Josiah get into a fight outside Unwin's house?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)