|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - The Waves, Like Ridges of Plow'd Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anna and the rector do that Anna is ashamed of?
(a) Dance together.
(b) Dismiss the stable boy.
(c) Run away together.
(d) Have sex.
2. Who summons Anna for help when Mary Daniel is in labor?
(a) The rector.
(c) Mary's husband, Randoll.
3. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
(a) The stable boy is actually her son.
(b) She sees that his face is worn and exhausted.
(c) The stable boy is not around.
(d) The stable boy starts crying.
4. Under what charge is Anna's father brought to trial?
(b) Attempted Murder.
5. What does Anna discover about the baby still inside Mary Daniel?
(a) The baby is backwards.
(b) The baby is deformed.
(c) There is no baby.
(d) The baby is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maggie's condition when she returns to the village after leaving the Bradfords?
2. What does the rector refer to the plague as?
3. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
4. How old is Aphra's child, Faith?
5. Who comes to Anna's door looking for lodging?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)