|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - The Waves, Like Ridges of Plow'd Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes and stops the mob during the witch frenzy?
(a) Michael Mompellion.
(b) Anna Frith.
(c) Elinor Mompellion.
(d) Anys Gowdie.
2. Why does the carter say the narrator is lucky to get the apples that they did?
(a) Because no one will deliver apples to the rectory.
(b) Because apples don't grow near there.
(c) Because there were so few people to do the picking.
(d) Because they were not in season.
3. What does Anna say they should not give Mary during her labor?
(d) A doctor.
4. What was in the pot the Mowbrays were boiling?
(a) Baby urine.
(b) Their baby.
(d) A dog.
5. What does Elinor carry in her arms during the Thanksgiving service?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finishes the sermon for the rector?
2. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
3. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
4. What is strange about Christopher Unwin's condition?
5. Whose cockerel does Anna see in her yard one morning?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)