|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship did Anys and George have?
(a) A romantic relationship, though he was in love with Anna.
(d) A romantic relationship; he wanted to marry Anys.
2. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
(b) A new sewing kit.
(c) A box of cloth.
(d) A book.
3. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
(a) To check on her children.
(b) To check something on the stove.
(c) To get there before the young Martin girl left.
(d) To tell her husband the news.
4. Who does Anys live with?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her aunt.
5. How long has the rector lived in the village?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) His whole life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the rector grab Anna's arm when she reaches for the Bible?
2. What happens to Edward Cooper after he plays in the wood pile?
3. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
4. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
5. Who is Sam?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)