|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the carter say the narrator is lucky to get the apples that they did?
(a) Because no one will deliver apples to the rectory.
(b) Because they were not in season.
(c) Because apples don't grow near there.
(d) Because there were so few people to do the picking.
2. Who says, "We all begin as naked children, playing in the mud"?
(a) Mrs. Mompellion.
(b) The rector.
(c) George Viccars.
3. Who does Anna talk with on her way to the Bradfords?
(a) Michael Mompellion.
(b) Lib Hancock.
(c) Sam Frith.
(d) George Viccars.
4. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
(a) Because the do not believe in naming horses.
(b) Because it is the name of a pagan idol.
(c) Because it means something bad.
(d) Because rectors should not have horses.
5. Who is Tom?
(a) Anna's husband.
(b) Anna's father.
(c) Anna's brother.
(d) Anna's baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Anna embarrassed to see the rector when she is in the meadow with her children?
2. What is different about the young Martin girl?
3. What does the narrator do with the apples?
4. What relationship did Anys and George have?
5. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)