|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) The Londoner.
(b) The rector.
(c) Colonel Bradford.
(d) Mrs. Mompellion.
2. Why does George become embarrassed during his conversation with Anna?
(a) Because he thinks he has offended Anna with his mimic.
(b) Because he isn't a very good tailor.
(c) Because he accidentally hurt Jamie.
(d) Because he cannot control his temper.
3. What were Edward and Jamie playing with in the wood pile?
(a) Rotten wood.
(c) Dead rats.
4. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
5. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) About the plague in London.
(b) How to fertilize their crops better.
(c) Religious news.
(d) About the current political situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mem on her way to the Hadfields when Anna goes to see her?
2. What happens to Edward Cooper after he plays in the wood pile?
3. Who is Sam?
4. What does the rector tell Anna to say to the visitor demanding to see him?
5. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)