|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did George tell Anna to do with his possessions?
(a) Burn them all.
(b) Bury them with him.
(c) Throw them away.
(d) Sell them.
2. What happens to Tom soon after news of Edward?
(a) He grows big and strong.
(b) He catches a fever, but lives.
(c) He dies.
(d) He becomes deaf.
3. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
(a) Michael Mompellion.
(c) Elizabeth Bradford.
(d) Mrs. Mompellion.
4. What do Anna and her children find in the field?
(a) A dead ewe.
(b) A ewe in labor.
(c) A newborn lamb.
(d) A dead lamb.
5. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
(a) Chopping wood.
(c) Butchering a hog.
(d) Washing clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
2. What surprise does Jamie have for Anna at the cottage?
3. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
4. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
5. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)