|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the rector grab Anna's arm when she reaches for the Bible?
(a) So that the Bible will fall to the floor.
(b) Because she tries to hit him.
(c) Because she needs help getting up.
(d) Becuase she is unstable.
2. What is different about the young Martin girl?
(a) She lacks common sense.
(b) She is very vivacious.
(c) She is very Puritan and stern.
(d) She is very smart.
3. How does Mr. Viccars die?
(a) A mining accident.
(b) A riding accident.
(c) Mr. Viccars doesn't die.
(d) He gets terribly ill.
4. Who is Jamie?
(a) Anna's father.
(b) Anna's brother.
(c) Anna's husband.
(d) Anna's son.
5. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
(a) A book.
(b) A new sewing kit.
(d) A box of cloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does George become embarrassed during his conversation with Anna?
2. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
3. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
4. What is the narrator's name?
5. What surprise does Jamie have for Anna at the cottage?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)