|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
(b) Mrs. Mompellion.
(c) Michael Mompellion.
(d) Elizabeth Bradford.
2. Why does the rector grab Anna's arm when she reaches for the Bible?
(a) Becuase she is unstable.
(b) Because she tries to hit him.
(c) Because she needs help getting up.
(d) So that the Bible will fall to the floor.
3. Why does George become embarrassed during his conversation with Anna?
(a) Because he cannot control his temper.
(b) Because he isn't a very good tailor.
(c) Because he thinks he has offended Anna with his mimic.
(d) Because he accidentally hurt Jamie.
4. What is different about the young Martin girl?
(a) She is very vivacious.
(b) She lacks common sense.
(c) She is very Puritan and stern.
(d) She is very smart.
5. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tom?
2. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
3. What does the rector tell Anna to say to the visitor demanding to see him?
4. What is the narrator's name?
5. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)