|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the rector's horse?
2. What surprise does Jamie have for Anna at the cottage?
(a) A shower of rose petals.
(b) A warm dinner.
(c) A new dress.
(d) A painting.
3. Why does the carter say the narrator is lucky to get the apples that they did?
(a) Because they were not in season.
(b) Because there were so few people to do the picking.
(c) Because no one will deliver apples to the rectory.
(d) Because apples don't grow near there.
4. What does Mr. Viccars give to Anna?
(a) A toy for Jamie.
(b) A loaf of bread.
(c) A dress he made for her.
(d) A book.
5. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
(a) A horse.
(b) A witch.
(c) Cow and grass-eater.
(d) An idiot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did George tell Anna to do with his possessions?
2. How long has the rector lived in the village?
3. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
4. What was strange about the autumn?
5. What relationship did Anys and George have?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)