|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Viccars die?
(a) A riding accident.
(b) Mr. Viccars doesn't die.
(c) A mining accident.
(d) He gets terribly ill.
2. What did George tell Anna to do with his possessions?
(a) Bury them with him.
(b) Throw them away.
(c) Burn them all.
(d) Sell them.
3. Who does Anna talk with on her way to the Bradfords?
(a) Sam Frith.
(b) George Viccars.
(c) Michael Mompellion.
(d) Lib Hancock.
4. Who comes to Anna's door looking for lodging?
(b) Michael Mompellion.
(d) George Viccars.
5. What does Mr. Mompellion say the villages with the plague should do?
(a) Stay and fight the disease.
(b) Pray for forgiveness.
(c) Flee to cleaner air.
(d) Warn neighboring villages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was strange about the autumn?
2. Who does Anys live with?
3. What does Mr. Viccars give to Anna?
4. What is different about the young Martin girl?
5. What does the rector tell Anna to say to the visitor demanding to see him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)