|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) The rector.
(b) Mrs. Mompellion.
(c) The Londoner.
(d) Colonel Bradford.
2. Why does the carter say the narrator is lucky to get the apples that they did?
(a) Because apples don't grow near there.
(b) Because there were so few people to do the picking.
(c) Because no one will deliver apples to the rectory.
(d) Because they were not in season.
3. What is George Viccars' trade?
(a) A miner.
(b) A priest.
(c) A journeyman tailor.
(d) A blacksmith.
4. Who says, "We all begin as naked children, playing in the mud"?
(a) Mrs. Mompellion.
(b) George Viccars.
(d) The rector.
5. Who is Sam?
(a) Anna's brother.
(b) Anna's son.
(c) Anna's husband.
(d) Anna's Uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Tom soon after news of Edward?
2. What happens to Edward Cooper after he plays in the wood pile?
3. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
4. What does the rector tell Anna to say to the visitor demanding to see him?
5. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)