|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator do with the apples?
(a) Makes a pie with them.
(b) Slices one very thin and takes it to the rector.
(c) Tramples them for cider.
(d) Bites into one.
2. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
(a) Washing clothes.
(c) Chopping wood.
(d) Butchering a hog.
3. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
(a) Michael Mompellion.
(b) Elizabeth Bradford.
(c) Mrs. Mompellion.
4. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
(a) A new sewing kit.
(b) A book.
(c) A box of cloth.
5. What relationship did Anys and George have?
(c) A romantic relationship, though he was in love with Anna.
(d) A romantic relationship; he wanted to marry Anys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Viccars give to Anna?
2. Who is Sam?
3. Why is Mem on her way to the Hadfields when Anna goes to see her?
4. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
5. Who is Tom?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)