|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Sam die?
(a) In a mining accident.
(b) From the flu.
(c) In a riding accident.
(d) From the plague.
2. Why does the rector grab Anna's arm when she reaches for the Bible?
(a) So that the Bible will fall to the floor.
(b) Because she needs help getting up.
(c) Becuase she is unstable.
(d) Because she tries to hit him.
3. What do Anna and her children find in the field?
(a) A newborn lamb.
(b) A dead lamb.
(c) A ewe in labor.
(d) A dead ewe.
4. How does Mr. Viccars die?
(a) A riding accident.
(b) A mining accident.
(c) He gets terribly ill.
(d) Mr. Viccars doesn't die.
5. What is different about the young Martin girl?
(a) She is very smart.
(b) She lacks common sense.
(c) She is very Puritan and stern.
(d) She is very vivacious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam?
2. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
3. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
4. What rank is Henry Bradford?
5. What did George tell Anna to do with his possessions?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)