|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
(a) Because the do not believe in naming horses.
(b) Because it means something bad.
(c) Because rectors should not have horses.
(d) Because it is the name of a pagan idol.
2. What happens to Edward Cooper after he plays in the wood pile?
(a) He dies.
(b) He goes into a coma.
(c) He only has a fever, and follows the doctor's orders.
3. What did George tell Anna to do with his possessions?
(a) Burn them all.
(b) Sell them.
(c) Throw them away.
(d) Bury them with him.
4. What do Anna and her children find in the field?
(a) A dead ewe.
(b) A dead lamb.
(c) A ewe in labor.
(d) A newborn lamb.
5. Who is Sam?
(a) Anna's brother.
(b) Anna's husband.
(c) Anna's son.
(d) Anna's Uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
2. Why is Mem on her way to the Hadfields when Anna goes to see her?
3. What relationship did Anys and George have?
4. What does Mr. Mompellion say the villages with the plague should do?
5. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)