|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) How to fertilize their crops better.
(b) About the current political situation.
(c) About the plague in London.
(d) Religious news.
2. What happens to Edward Cooper after he plays in the wood pile?
(a) He dies.
(b) He goes into a coma.
(c) He only has a fever, and follows the doctor's orders.
3. What were Edward and Jamie playing with in the wood pile?
(c) Rotten wood.
(d) Dead rats.
4. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
(a) The orchard is faster.
(b) She wants to pick some apples for herself.
(c) The road is dark and dangerous.
(d) She doesn't want to meet people on the road.
5. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
(a) To pick up a dress George made for her.
(b) To buy some milk.
(c) To give Anna some herbs.
(d) To visit Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
2. Who does Anna talk with on her way to the Bradfords?
3. Why does the rector grab Anna's arm when she reaches for the Bible?
4. What does Mr. Viccars give to Anna?
5. What was strange about the autumn?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)