|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
(d) The rector.
2. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) About the current political situation.
(b) Religious news.
(c) About the plague in London.
(d) How to fertilize their crops better.
3. How did Sam die?
(a) In a mining accident.
(b) From the flu.
(c) From the plague.
(d) In a riding accident.
4. Who is Jamie?
(a) Anna's brother.
(b) Anna's father.
(c) Anna's husband.
(d) Anna's son.
5. What relationship did Anys and George have?
(b) A romantic relationship; he wanted to marry Anys.
(c) A romantic relationship, though he was in love with Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Mompellion say the villages with the plague should do?
2. Who is Tom?
3. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
4. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
5. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)