|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
2. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
(a) Because it is the name of a pagan idol.
(b) Because it means something bad.
(c) Because the do not believe in naming horses.
(d) Because rectors should not have horses.
3. What does the narrator do with the apples?
(a) Makes a pie with them.
(b) Tramples them for cider.
(c) Bites into one.
(d) Slices one very thin and takes it to the rector.
4. What comes from London for Mr. Viccars?
(a) A book.
(b) A new sewing kit.
(d) A box of cloth.
5. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
(a) The stable boy is actually her son.
(b) She sees that his face is worn and exhausted.
(c) The stable boy is not around.
(d) The stable boy starts crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jamie?
2. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
3. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
4. How long has the rector lived in the village?
5. What happens to Tom soon after news of Edward?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)