|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Viccars die?
(a) Mr. Viccars doesn't die.
(b) A riding accident.
(c) A mining accident.
(d) He gets terribly ill.
2. What does Mr. Mompellion say the villages with the plague should do?
(a) Flee to cleaner air.
(b) Pray for forgiveness.
(c) Warn neighboring villages.
(d) Stay and fight the disease.
3. What was strange about the autumn?
(a) It was very sunny.
(b) It was cold.
(c) The trees did not shed their leaves.
(d) It was unusually cloudy and dark.
4. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
(a) She wants to pick some apples for herself.
(b) The orchard is faster.
(c) She doesn't want to meet people on the road.
(d) The road is dark and dangerous.
5. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprise does Jamie have for Anna at the cottage?
2. Who does Anys live with?
3. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
4. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
5. Who comes to Anna's door looking for lodging?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)