|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's name?
2. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) About the current political situation.
(b) How to fertilize their crops better.
(c) About the plague in London.
(d) Religious news.
3. Who is Sam?
(a) Anna's son.
(b) Anna's brother.
(c) Anna's husband.
(d) Anna's Uncle.
4. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
(a) To buy some milk.
(b) To visit Anna.
(c) To give Anna some herbs.
(d) To pick up a dress George made for her.
5. Why does George become embarrassed during his conversation with Anna?
(a) Because he cannot control his temper.
(b) Because he isn't a very good tailor.
(c) Because he accidentally hurt Jamie.
(d) Because he thinks he has offended Anna with his mimic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
2. What happens to Tom soon after news of Edward?
3. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
4. What surprise does Jamie have for Anna at the cottage?
5. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)