|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rat-fall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) How to fertilize their crops better.
(b) Religious news.
(c) About the current political situation.
(d) About the plague in London.
2. Why does the name of the rector's horse cause a stir in the village?
(a) Because it is the name of a pagan idol.
(b) Because it means something bad.
(c) Because rectors should not have horses.
(d) Because the do not believe in naming horses.
3. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
(a) The stable boy starts crying.
(b) The stable boy is not around.
(c) The stable boy is actually her son.
(d) She sees that his face is worn and exhausted.
4. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
(a) To get there before the young Martin girl left.
(b) To check on her children.
(c) To check something on the stove.
(d) To tell her husband the news.
5. What is George Viccars' trade?
(a) A miner.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A journeyman tailor.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna do for the Bradfords?
2. What does the narrator do with the apples?
3. Who is screaming when Anna wakes up after falling asleep with Tom?
4. Why does the carter say the narrator is lucky to get the apples that they did?
5. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)