|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue - The Waves, Like Ridges of Plow'd Land.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in the pot the Mowbrays were boiling?
(a) Their baby.
(b) A dog.
(d) Baby urine.
2. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
(a) To visit Anna.
(b) To buy some milk.
(c) To give Anna some herbs.
(d) To pick up a dress George made for her.
3. Why is Anna afraid of helping deliver Mary Daniel's baby?
(a) Because the baby is in breach position.
(b) Because she watched her mother die in childbirth.
(c) Because she has never assisted in a birth before.
(d) Because she is afraid of blood.
4. What does Anna notice about the will that the rector drew up for Jakob Merrill?
(a) The rector cannot write properlyf
(b) He has actually left the house to his neighbor.
(c) The will is in Latin.
(d) He has forgotten the date and also wrote in the wrong name once.
5. What does Anna do as she leaves the Daniel's house?
(a) Baptizes the baby.
(b) Puts poppy in her pocket.
(c) Buries the stillborn child.
(d) Washes her clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Anna ask herself while sitting with Maggie?
2. What happens to Aphra at the Thanksgiving service?
3. What deal does Anna make with her father in return for his service digging graves?
4. What realization does Anna come to while listening to the Colonel?
5. What does Elinor do when Anna agrees to go along with the rector's plan?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)