|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Body of the Mine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Anna want to see before they die from the plague?
(a) Anys Gowdie, her friend.
(b) Elinor Mompellion, her mentor.
(c) Sam Frith, her husband.
(d) Lib Hancock, her oldest friend.
2. Who is Jamie?
(a) Anna's father.
(b) Anna's brother.
(c) Anna's husband.
(d) Anna's son.
3. What does the crowd do to Anys?
(a) They let her go.
(b) They drown her.
(c) They hang her.
(d) They take her to trial.
4. Why is Anna afraid of helping deliver Mary Daniel's baby?
(a) Because she has never assisted in a birth before.
(b) Because she is afraid of blood.
(c) Because the baby is in breach position.
(d) Because she watched her mother die in childbirth.
5. What is the crowd told to do after they realize what they've done?
(a) Pray that God will forgive their actions.
(b) Pray that God will protect them from more witches.
(c) Burn the witch.
(d) Flee the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elinor do when Anna agrees to go along with the rector's plan?
2. Where does the rector hold his services now that the church is closed?
3. What does Anna say they should not give Mary during her labor?
4. What method is used to save the first accused witch's life?
5. How does Anys help Jamie when he is sick?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)