Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wide Green Prison.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the rector walking with in the orchard?
(a) Anna Frith.
(b) Thomas Stanley.
(c) George Viccars.
(d) Elinor Mompellion.
2. Why does the rector grab Anna's arm when she reaches for the Bible?
(a) Becuase she is unstable.
(b) So that the Bible will fall to the floor.
(c) Because she needs help getting up.
(d) Because she tries to hit him.
3. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
(a) To check on her children.
(b) To tell her husband the news.
(c) To get there before the young Martin girl left.
(d) To check something on the stove.
4. What punishment does Anna compare the plague to?
(a) Lashing and pickling.
(c) Drawing and quartering.
(d) Time out.
5. What was strange about the autumn?
(a) It was cold.
(b) It was unusually cloudy and dark.
(c) It was very sunny.
(d) The trees did not shed their leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mem on her way to the Hadfields when Anna goes to see her?
2. What realization does Anna come to while listening to the Colonel?
3. What is in the silk bag that Elinor brings for Jamie?
4. What does Mr. Mompellion say the villages with the plague should do?
5. What rank is Henry Bradford?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)