Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venom in the Blood.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What evidence does Mary Hadfield have to accuse the victim of witchcraft?
(a) Mary says she saw the witch on her broom.
(b) Mary says the herbs she gave her killed her son Edward.
(c) Mary says she saw the witch floating in the water.
(d) Mary says she whispered a curse on her son Edward.
2. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
(b) Elizabeth Bradford.
(c) Mrs. Mompellion.
(d) Michael Mompellion.
3. What rank is Henry Bradford?
4. What surprise does Jamie have for Anna at the cottage?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A painting.
(c) A shower of rose petals.
(d) A warm dinner.
5. What is the main argument of the rector's sermon after the scene at the old mine?
(a) That those who are well should flee to a healthy village.
(b) That God is punishing them for their sins.
(c) That there is no hope; they will all die together in the village.
(d) That the village should stay and contain the plague.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Anna and her children find in the field?
2. What does the rector refer to the plague as?
3. What are Mary and Anna doing at the Hadfield residence in the chapter 'Rat-Fall'?
4. Who does Anna talk with on her way to the Bradfords?
5. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)