|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
(a) Mrs. Mompellion.
(c) Elizabeth Bradford.
(d) Michael Mompellion.
2. What method is used to save the first accused witch's life?
(c) Shock therapy.
(d) No method.
3. Who is able to subdue the angry woman at the Thanksgiving service?
(a) The rector.
(d) John Gordon.
4. Who is Sam?
(a) Anna's husband.
(b) Anna's Uncle.
(c) Anna's son.
(d) Anna's brother.
5. What does the crowd do to the accused witch?
(a) They hang her from a tree.
(b) They tie her up and throw her in the water to see if she sinks.
(c) They take her to trial.
(d) They beat her to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition is Maggie in when Anna leaves the tavern and sees her?
2. What sets the angry woman off for the second time at the Thanksgiving service?
3. What makes Anna suspect that Elinor is sick?
4. What does Anna feed the horse?
5. Why is Elinor looking through the Gowdies' herbs?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)