|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition is Maggie in when Anna leaves the tavern and sees her?
(a) She is in despair; no one will let her stay with them.
(b) She has worsened, and appears to have had another stroke.
(c) She is even better; her medicine has cured a child.
(d) She has worsened; the plague has ravaged her body.
2. What does Anna say they should not give Mary during her labor?
(c) A doctor.
3. Who comes running toward the group in the middle of the Thanksgiving service?
4. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
(a) To check on her children.
(b) To tell her husband the news.
(c) To check something on the stove.
(d) To get there before the young Martin girl left.
5. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
(a) The rector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
2. What were Edward and Jamie playing with in the wood pile?
3. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
4. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
5. What rank is Henry Bradford?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)