|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what charge is Anna's father brought to trial?
(b) Attempted Murder.
2. What sad marker does the town come upon in June?
(a) There are more people above ground than in it.
(b) There are more people in the ground than above it.
(c) Plague free for six months.
(d) None of the answers if correct.
3. Why does Maggie Cantwell come for Anna's help?
(a) She is accused of being a witch and needs somewhere to hide.
(b) The Bradfords are leaving; she needs help getting her things.
(c) She has come looking for George.
(d) She has traveled to the village to help Anna, and needs a place to stay.
4. What do the townspeople accuse Aphra of doing?
(a) Selling people spells while disguised as Anys.
(b) Haunting the living with memories of their dead loved ones.
(c) Performing hexes on the living.
(d) Digging graves before the victims are dead.
5. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
(c) The rector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't any of the murderous mob get prosecuted for their actions?
2. What happened to Kate Talbot's husband?
3. Who is the armed woman screaming at when she comes to the Thanksgiving service?
4. What makes Anna suspect that Elinor is sick?
5. Where does Maggie Cantwell go after the Bradfords throw her out?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)