|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aphra doing when Anna comes to check on her?
(a) Burying Faith.
(b) Setting her house on fire.
(d) Dancing before the fire.
2. What happened to Kate Talbot's husband?
(a) He abandoned his family, afraid of the plague.
(b) He died in a mining accident.
(c) Kate burned him when they got into an argument.
(d) He burned his plague sore with a hot iron.
3. Whom does Anna think she sees when she tries to light a fire in the cottage?
(a) Lib Hancock.
(b) Anys Gowdie.
(c) Mem Gowdie.
(d) Sam Frith.
4. How did Sam die?
(a) From the flu.
(b) In a riding accident.
(c) From the plague.
(d) In a mining accident.
5. Who is Sam?
(a) Anna's brother.
(b) Anna's husband.
(c) Anna's son.
(d) Anna's Uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Gordon begin to do to try to ward off the plague?
2. Where is Faith when Anna comes to visit Aphra?
3. What happens to Anna as her father puts his hands on her at the tavern?
4. What service does Anna's father start up?
5. Why are the simplest tasks hard for Anna in the days after going into the mine?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)