|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sets the angry woman off for the second time at the Thanksgiving service?
(a) Someone shouts that she is a witch.
(b) Faith's head pops off.
(c) Elinor says something in her ear.
(d) The rector spits on her.
2. Where does Maggie Cantwell go after the Bradfords throw her out?
(a) With the Bradfords.
(b) To Canterbury.
(c) To Blackwell.
(d) To Anna's house.
3. What sad marker does the town come upon in June?
(a) Plague free for six months.
(b) None of the answers if correct.
(c) There are more people in the ground than above it.
(d) There are more people above ground than in it.
4. Why is Anna embarrassed to see the rector when she is in the meadow with her children?
(a) She is breastfeeding.
(b) The rector should be in church.
(c) The rector is singing.
(d) Anna is naked.
5. What punishment does Aphra receive from the villagers?
(a) She is sent to the stocks for a week.
(b) She is sent to live in isolation and banned from the town.
(c) She is burned at the stake.
(d) None; the rector says she had endured enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
2. Who is Thomas Stanley?
3. What relationship did Anys and George have?
4. What were Edward and Jamie playing with in the wood pile?
5. What is the crowd told to do after they realize what they've done?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)