|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes running toward the group in the middle of the Thanksgiving service?
2. What does the armed woman have in her arms at the Thanksgiving service?
(d) A serpent.
3. What does the crowd do to Anys?
(a) They take her to trial.
(b) They hang her.
(c) They let her go.
(d) They drown her.
4. What realization does Anna come to while listening to the Colonel?
(a) That Colonel Bradford is actually a very generous and kind man.
(b) That the rector is wrong.
(c) That Elizabeth Bradford has the plague.
(d) That she has nowhere to go and nothing to protect or hope for.
5. What does Kate Talbot resort to in her desperation after seeing her husband's affliction?
(a) She runs after her husband, who abandoned her.
(b) She tries to put her husband out of his misery.
(c) She tries to induce labor.
(d) She tries to do a spell, hoping it will cure her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the church unnoticed after the rector unveils his plan?
2. What does the crowd do to the accused witch?
3. Why does Anna run home after the altercation with her father?
4. What conclusion does Anna come to about the plague after leaving the Mowbrays?
5. Who comes to Anna's cottage looking for Anna's father?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)