|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elinor carry in her arms during the Thanksgiving service?
2. What realization does Anna come to while listening to the Colonel?
(a) That the rector is wrong.
(b) That she has nowhere to go and nothing to protect or hope for.
(c) That Elizabeth Bradford has the plague.
(d) That Colonel Bradford is actually a very generous and kind man.
3. Who is Sam?
(a) Anna's husband.
(b) Anna's son.
(c) Anna's Uncle.
(d) Anna's brother.
4. Who summons Anna for help when Mary Daniel is in labor?
(b) Mary's husband, Randoll.
(c) The rector.
5. Whom does Anna think she sees when she tries to light a fire in the cottage?
(a) Lib Hancock.
(b) Anys Gowdie.
(c) Mem Gowdie.
(d) Sam Frith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is strange about the rector's reaction when he sees Elinor and Anna at the tavern?
2. What does Anna see when she wakes up and goes outside after her substance-induced sleep?
3. What did Sam do when he found out how Anna's father had treated her as a child?
4. Who does Anys live with?
5. What sets the angry woman off for the second time at the Thanksgiving service?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)