|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the rector refer to the plague as?
(a) A "challenge of faith".
(b) A "curse for the ages".
(c) A "natural selection".
(d) A "venom of the blood".
2. What is George Viccars' trade?
(a) A miner.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A journeyman tailor.
(d) A priest.
3. What is different about the young Martin girl?
(a) She is very vivacious.
(b) She is very smart.
(c) She lacks common sense.
(d) She is very Puritan and stern.
4. What was Anna happy about when she went to sleep after going into the mine?
(a) That she had poppy to ease her pain.
(b) That she had done something that came out right.
(c) That it was warming up outside.
(d) That the rector wasn't angry with her.
5. Who comes to rescue the first accused witch?
(a) Anna Frith.
(b) Anys Gowdie.
(c) Michael Mompellion.
(d) Elinor Mompellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna do as she leaves the Daniel's house?
2. Why doesn't any of the murderous mob get prosecuted for their actions?
3. Who does the rector convince Jakob Merill to leave his house to?
4. Why does Anna walk through the orchard instead of the road on her way home?
5. Who comes to talk to the Bradfords while they are packing?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)