|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the crowd told to do after they realize what they've done?
(a) Flee the village.
(b) Burn the witch.
(c) Pray that God will protect them from more witches.
(d) Pray that God will forgive their actions.
2. What does Anna take from the Hadfields to help her sleep?
(a) Sage tea.
3. Why does the carter say the narrator is lucky to get the apples that they did?
(a) Because there were so few people to do the picking.
(b) Because they were not in season.
(c) Because no one will deliver apples to the rectory.
(d) Because apples don't grow near there.
4. What condition is Maggie in when Anna leaves the tavern and sees her?
(a) She has worsened; the plague has ravaged her body.
(b) She is in despair; no one will let her stay with them.
(c) She is even better; her medicine has cured a child.
(d) She has worsened, and appears to have had another stroke.
5. Why will Anna not testify for her father in court?
(a) She does not want to speak on her father's behalf.
(b) She is in love with Christopher Unwin.
(c) She is afraid she will cause her father harm.
(d) She knows nothing of the situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elinor say when she is delirious?
2. Where is Faith when Anna comes to visit Aphra?
3. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
4. Who comes running toward the group in the middle of the Thanksgiving service?
5. What is Anna's father sentenced to?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)