|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anys help Jamie when he is sick?
(a) Anys gives Jamie water when he needs it.
(b) Anys sings to Jamie until he falls asleep.
(c) Anys rubs Jamie with salve to cool him down.
(d) Anys performs witchcraft to cure Jamie of the plague.
2. What does Anna say they should not give Mary during her labor?
(b) A doctor.
3. Why is Anna afraid of helping deliver Mary Daniel's baby?
(a) Because the baby is in breach position.
(b) Because she is afraid of blood.
(c) Because she watched her mother die in childbirth.
(d) Because she has never assisted in a birth before.
4. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) Religious news.
(b) About the current political situation.
(c) About the plague in London.
(d) How to fertilize their crops better.
5. Why does Anys come to Anna's house?
(a) To visit Anna.
(b) To pick up a dress George made for her.
(c) To buy some milk.
(d) To give Anna some herbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna go to the tavern after Maggie comes back?
2. Why does George become embarrassed during his conversation with Anna?
3. Why do Anna and Elinor go down into the Wickford mine?
4. How long has the rector lived in the village?
5. Who says, "We all begin as naked children, playing in the mud"?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)