|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tom?
(a) Anna's father.
(b) Anna's husband.
(c) Anna's brother.
(d) Anna's baby.
2. What is Anna's father sentenced to?
(a) A dagger through the hands.
(c) Burning at the stake.
(d) Firing squad.
3. What did the Mowbrays do to their infant to protect it from the plague?
(a) Performed a hex on the baby.
(b) Passed it through a bramble hedge.
(c) Hung the infant from the ceiling.
(d) Left him out in the cold overnight.
4. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) The rector.
(b) Mrs. Mompellion.
(c) The Londoner.
(d) Colonel Bradford.
5. Who comes to talk to the Bradfords while they are packing?
(a) Rector Mompellion.
(b) Sam Frith.
(c) Mary Hadfield.
(d) Elinor Mompellion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main argument of the rector's sermon after the scene at the old mine?
2. Who is the rector walking with in the orchard?
3. Who comes to the rectory demanding to see the rector, saying that their influence in the village is not to be ignored?
4. What does Anna do as she leaves the Daniel's house?
5. What happened to Kate Talbot's husband?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)