|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Anna suspect that Elinor is sick?
(a) She hears her cough.
(b) Elinor faints.
(c) Elinor throws up.
(d) There is a plague sore on Elinor.
2. Why will Anna not testify for her father in court?
(a) She is afraid she will cause her father harm.
(b) She knows nothing of the situation.
(c) She does not want to speak on her father's behalf.
(d) She is in love with Christopher Unwin.
3. Who is very vocal about their doubts as to the rector's plan?
(a) Anys Gowdie.
(b) Mary Harding.
(c) Elinor Mompellion.
(d) Anna's father and stepmother.
4. What is George Viccars' trade?
(a) A priest.
(b) A journeyman tailor.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A miner.
5. Why doesn't any of the murderous mob get prosecuted for their actions?
(a) The justice of the peace will not come near a village with witches in it.
(b) The justice of the peace will not come to the village for fear of the plague.
(c) There is no one to prosecute; they have all died of the plague.
(d) The justice of the peace has the plague as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the armed woman have in her arms at the Thanksgiving service?
2. What does Anna's father do to Christopher Unwin during the night?
3. Who carries Mr. Viccars' body downstairs?
4. What sets the angry woman off for the second time at the Thanksgiving service?
5. Who acknowledges Anna's presence and offers their condolences at the Bradfords' dinner party?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)