|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anna's father sentenced to?
(a) Firing squad.
(c) Burning at the stake.
(d) A dagger through the hands.
2. What were Edward and Jamie playing with in the wood pile?
(b) Dead rats.
(c) Rotten wood.
3. What happens to Tom soon after news of Edward?
(a) He grows big and strong.
(b) He dies.
(c) He catches a fever, but lives.
(d) He becomes deaf.
4. What question does Anna ask herself while sitting with Maggie?
(a) Why a good person like Maggie cannot find a place to live.
(b) Why Maggie has to die of the plague; she always lived so healthfully.
(c) Why Maggie was able to save a child, but not hers.
(d) Why a good person like Maggie suffers while her father wastes away in his drunkenness.
5. What does Elinor carry in her arms during the Thanksgiving service?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna see when she wakes up and goes outside after her substance-induced sleep?
2. Why does Anna go to the tavern after Maggie comes back?
3. What disappointing decision does the rector tell the church members during his sermon that he delivers while exhausted?
4. What does the crowd do to Anys?
5. Why do Anna and Elinor go down into the Wickford mine?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)