|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Maggie Cantwell?
(a) Anna's sister.
(b) George Viccars' wife.
(c) A cook for the Bradford family.
(d) A witch.
2. Why do Anna and Elinor go down into the Wickford mine?
(a) To get lead for Merry.
(b) To find herbs that grow underground.
(c) To show that women can to men's work.
(d) To save Merry Wickford, who is trapped there.
3. Where does the rector hold his services now that the church is closed?
(a) The Delf.
(b) The rectory.
(c) The Field.
(d) Anna's house.
4. What does John Gordon begin to do to try to ward off the plague?
(a) He begins to pray at plague stricken bedsides.
(b) He becomes a flagellant.
(c) He becomes a priest.
(d) He renounces all religion and becomes an atheist.
5. What does Elinor carry in her arms during the Thanksgiving service?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sam die?
2. Who comes to rescue the first accused witch?
3. What did the Mowbrays do to their infant to protect it from the plague?
4. What do Anna and the rector give Urith Gordon?
5. Why doesn't Anna scold the stable boy?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)