|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna discover about the baby still inside Mary Daniel?
(a) The baby is dead.
(b) The baby is backwards.
(c) The baby is deformed.
(d) There is no baby.
2. What was the name of the boy who abandoned Elinor after convincing her to run away from home?
3. Where does Anna go to find more sleep aid?
(a) To the village witch.
(b) To the Gowdies' cottage.
(c) To the old mine shaft.
(d) To the basement of the rectory.
4. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) About the plague in London.
(b) About the current political situation.
(c) How to fertilize their crops better.
(d) Religious news.
5. What does the crowd do to the accused witch?
(a) They hang her from a tree.
(b) They tie her up and throw her in the water to see if she sinks.
(c) They beat her to death.
(d) They take her to trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna run home after the dinner party at the Bradfords?
2. Where do they finally find John Gordon?
3. What is strange about Christopher Unwin's condition?
4. Who is able to subdue the angry woman at the Thanksgiving service?
5. Who comes to rescue the first accused witch?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)