|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anna throw Elinor and Michael's plates against the wall?
(a) She is angry with the cook.
(b) She is envious of Elinor and the rector's relationship.
(c) They have the plague.
(d) She hears Elinor is dead.
2. Who comes to Anna's cottage looking for Anna's father?
(b) His son.
(c) The rector.
3. What was in the pot the Mowbrays were boiling?
(a) A dog.
(b) Their baby.
(c) Baby urine.
4. What did Anna and her friends call Anys when they were children?
(a) Cow and grass-eater.
(b) An idiot.
(c) A horse.
(d) A witch.
5. What does the crowd do to the accused witch?
(a) They tie her up and throw her in the water to see if she sinks.
(b) They take her to trial.
(c) They beat her to death.
(d) They hang her from a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mob beating near the old mine?
2. What new plan does the rector want the townspeople to undertake?
3. Who does the rector convince Jakob Merill to leave his house to?
4. What does Anna ask for to help during delivery of Mary's baby?
5. What happens to Mem Gowdie after the encounter at the old mine?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)