|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Londoner tell the other diners during the Bradfords' dinner party?
(a) About the plague in London.
(b) How to fertilize their crops better.
(c) Religious news.
(d) About the current political situation.
2. Where is Faith when Anna comes to visit Aphra?
(a) Hanging on the wall, dead.
(b) Dancing with her mother.
(c) In the rafters.
(d) Buried alive.
3. Who says, "We all begin as naked children, playing in the mud"?
(a) Mrs. Mompellion.
(c) The rector.
(d) George Viccars.
4. How does Jamie help Anna in the field?
(a) He reaches inside and helps the ewe give birth.
(b) He watches his baby brother.
(c) He counts the lambs for Anna.
(d) He doesn't help her.
5. What do Anna and the rector give Urith Gordon?
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What altercation does Anna get into with her father at the tavern?
2. Why does Anna happen to be in the field where the crowd gathers?
3. What is strange about Christopher Unwin's condition?
4. Who summons Anna for help when Mary Daniel is in labor?
5. Why does Anna go to the tavern after Maggie comes back?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)