|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Colonel Bradford insult during this interaction with the rector?
(a) Anys and Mem Gowdie.
(b) Anna and her sons.
(c) Maggie Cantwell.
(d) Rector Mompellion and his wife.
2. Who is the mob beating near the old mine?
(c) Old Mem.
3. What does Anna notice about the will that the rector drew up for Jakob Merrill?
(a) He has forgotten the date and also wrote in the wrong name once.
(b) The will is in Latin.
(c) He has actually left the house to his neighbor.
(d) The rector cannot write properlyf
4. Who comes running toward the group in the middle of the Thanksgiving service?
5. Why does Anna run home after the altercation with her father?
(a) She is humiliated and scrubs herself clean.
(b) She feels lightheaded and needs to lie down.
(c) She hears that someone survived the plague.
(d) Someone tells her that her house is on fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is strange about Christopher Unwin's condition?
2. What method is used to save the first accused witch's life?
3. Who is able to subdue the angry woman at the Thanksgiving service?
4. What is Maggie's condition when she returns to the village after leaving the Bradfords?
5. Who says, "We all begin as naked children, playing in the mud"?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)