|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Deliverance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Aphra let Anna keep Faith until she recovers?
(a) She is afraid Anna has the plague and will give it to Faith.
(b) She is afraid Anna will kill Faith in revenge.
(c) She is afraid Faith has the plague.
(d) She is afraid Anna will badmouth her to her child.
2. Where does Anna go to find more sleep aid?
(a) To the Gowdies' cottage.
(b) To the basement of the rectory.
(c) To the old mine shaft.
(d) To the village witch.
3. Why doesn't any of the murderous mob get prosecuted for their actions?
(a) There is no one to prosecute; they have all died of the plague.
(b) The justice of the peace will not come to the village for fear of the plague.
(c) The justice of the peace has the plague as well.
(d) The justice of the peace will not come near a village with witches in it.
4. Whom does Anna want to see before they die from the plague?
(a) Sam Frith, her husband.
(b) Elinor Mompellion, her mentor.
(c) Lib Hancock, her oldest friend.
(d) Anys Gowdie, her friend.
5. How long has the rector lived in the village?
(a) Five years.
(b) His whole life.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to rescue the first accused witch?
2. Where does Aphra spend the night after she is accused?
3. Who is dragged to the meeting at the Delf dressed in black?
4. What deal does Anna make with her father in return for his service digging graves?
5. Why does Anna throw Elinor and Michael's plates against the wall?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)