Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the visitor and employee know each other?
2. How does Zahra treat her servants?
3. How does Zahra feel at the start of Chapter 5?
4. What do the girls in "A House in the Woods" carry their building materials in?
5. Who abandoned the man in "Divorce" when he was a child?
Describe the religious holiday Ramadan and the role it plays in the story "Silence". What is the significance how how the characters react to this holiday?
Discuss the relationship between Zahra and her husband. What role does each person fill in the other person's life? Explain two ways Zahra's husband changes her life.
Define the term antagonist and identify who you believe is the antagonist in a story of your choice. Supply evidence from the book that supports your argument. Discuss how the antagonist is identified in the presence of the protagonist.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)