|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take the woman in "Out of Work" to understand her city?
(a) 100 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 20 years.
2. Who does Roukia unlock the door for on a nightly basis?
(a) The ghosts.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. When must the sisters fast?
(a) During the day.
(b) During the night.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) The third Friday of the month.
4. What does the woman in "Out of Work" see young people wearing?
(b) Fur hats.
(c) New fashions.
(d) Vintage clothes.
5. What does the man in "Divorce" complain about?
(a) A wrinkled shirt.
(b) Wrinkled pants.
(c) His broken car.
(d) His cold dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sister became grumpy during fasting?
2. Who abandoned the man in "Divorce" when he was a child?
3. What is the visitor's real profession?
4. What does the old man in "A House in the Woods" do while the girls build?
5. What job does Zahra take at the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)