|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is "A Vacation" set in?
2. What does the woman learn at the end of "Out of Work"?
(a) Love is everything.
(b) Money makes you happy.
(c) Death makes your cry.
(d) Life passed her by.
3. What does the state official believe is the reason for his acquaintance's living conditions?
(a) The lottery.
(b) Marrying into a good family.
(c) Leaving school.
4. What buildings replace the old homes?
5. What is the visitor's real profession?
(d) Police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man's behavior like in "Divorce"?
2. What is wrong, according to Zahra's husband, with the way she eats?
3. How much does Zahra's wool spinning business make her?
4. In Chapter 5, who does Zahra visit in Casablanca?
5. In "Dinner in the Black Market", why did the husband's praise the visitor?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)