|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the man in "Divorce" on his way home from work?
(a) An accident.
(b) He wins the lottery.
(c) He meets his future bride.
(d) He dies.
2. What happens to the old neighbors in "Out of Work"?
(a) They were arrested.
(b) They still live in the same homes.
(c) They died.
(d) They moved.
3. How do the visitor and employee know each other?
(c) High school.
4. Who takes Zahra to a fortune teller?
(c) Her husband.
5. What does Zahra think of her sister?
(a) She is vain.
(b) She is kind.
(c) She is loving.
(d) She is evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the woman in "Out of Work" describe her commute?
2. What does Zahra receive in the divorce?
3. What is the visitor's home like in "Dinner in the Black Market"?
4. In the story "Dinner in the Black Market", what is the employee looking for?
5. How does Zahra feel at the start of Chapter 5?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)