Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the visitor and employee know each other?
(c) High school.
2. How does Zahra treat her servants?
(c) Like slaves.
(d) She falls in love with them.
3. How does Zahra feel at the start of Chapter 5?
(c) In love.
4. What do the girls in "A House in the Woods" carry their building materials in?
(a) Their dresses.
(b) A wheelbarrow.
(c) A truck.
(d) A hat.
5. Who abandoned the man in "Divorce" when he was a child?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His sister.
6. What was the life of the person the state official met with like?
7. When must the sisters fast?
(a) During the night.
(b) During the day.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) The third Friday of the month.
8. What holy holiday is approaching in "Silence"?
(a) Yom Kippur.
9. What month is "A Vacation" set in?
10. What job does Aziz hope to obtain?
11. What is the man's behavior like in "Divorce"?
12. Who visits the man in "Divorce"?
(a) His agent.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
13. Who is Yasmine in "The Stranger"?
(a) A nanny.
(b) Aziz's mother.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
14. What does the woman in "Out of Work" do now that she is unemployed?
(b) Moves in with her daughter.
(d) Wanders around town.
15. What is the state official's life like?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the girls in "A House in the Woods" related?
2. What did the husband's discover in "Dinner in the Black Market" was missing ?
3. What does Zahra receive in the divorce?
4. What language does Zahra's husband want her to speak?
5. Why does the man in "Divorce" leave his wife?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)