Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What limb did Faqih loose in Vietnam?
(a) A leg.
(b) A toe.
(c) An arm.
(d) A foot.
2. When did Morocco gain independence?
3. What is the name of the author of the introduction?
(a) John Stewart.
(b) McKayla Frank.
(c) Mike Wallace.
(d) Elizabeth Fernea.
4. What is scary about the news Zahra receives in Chapter 1 from her husband?
(a) Moroccan women don't divorce.
(b) They will have no where to live.
(c) Her mother is her best friend.
(d) She doesn't want him to die.
5. What does Zahra think about Casablanca?
(b) Low class.
6. How did Zahra's mother treat her?
(a) She loved her.
(b) She ignored her.
(c) She played games with her.
(d) She hated her.
7. How does Zahra feel in Chapter 3 when she visits the open air market?
(c) At home.
8. Where does Zahra go at the start of Chapter 3?
(a) The post office.
(c) The park.
(d) The mall.
9. What did the children think Rahma really was?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A demon.
(c) A fairy.
(d) A witch.
10. What does Zahra's husband go to jail?
(a) He is a nationalist sympathizer.
(b) He murders a friend.
(c) He robs a bank.
(d) He hits his wife.
11. How did Zahra feel on her wedding day?
12. Who moves to Casablanca with Zahra?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her friend.
(d) Her sister.
13. How does Zahra travel to the prison in Chapter 4?
14. Where does Zahra's husband get transferred to in Chapter 4?
15. What was Zahra's father like?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zahra feel at the start of this story?
2. How does Zahra recognize Rahal ?
3. Who returned from exile in 1956?
4. What job did Abou Zayd have after college?
5. What does Zahra compare the Casablanca Massacre to?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)