Quiz: The Year of the Elephant, Chapter 5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who did Zahra compare her husband to in Chapter 5?
a) A dictator.
b) A French imperialist.
c) A woman.
d) The Sultan.
2. What language does Zahra's husband want her to speak?
3. Who questions Zahra's choice to move in Chapter 5?
a) Her brother.
b) Her faqih.
c) Her mother.
d) Her grandfather.
4. How much does Zahra's wool spinning business make her?
a) Very little.
b) 5,000 euros a month.
c) A lot.
d) 500 dollars a day.
5. Why do people warn Zahra about moving?
a) It is expensive.
b) It is too unknown.
c) She is uneducated.
This section contains 237 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)