|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Silence, and Dinner in the Black Market.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hajj Ali given after the independence?
(a) A new home.
(b) A medal.
(c) A saat.
(d) A caid.
2. What is wrong, according to Zahra's husband, with the way she eats?
(a) She eats with her hands.
(b) She talks and eats at the same time.
(c) She uses a fork.
(d) She uses a spoon.
3. What is lodged in a character's nose in "A Vacation"?
(a) A grape.
(b) A chickpea.
(c) A bead.
(d) A marble.
4. How many languages does Abou Zayd know?
5. Who did Zahra avoid on her wedding day?
(a) Her family.
(b) The groom.
(c) Her mother-in-law.
(d) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a faqih?
2. How does Zahra describe her childhood?
3. What building materials do the girls use in "A House in the Woods"?
4. How did Zahra's husband feel about the resistance?
5. How does Zahra feel when she visits the tomb in Chapter 2?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)