|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Year of the Elephant, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zahra feel when she visits the tomb in Chapter 2?
(c) At peace.
2. What does the reader learn in Chapter 1 about Zahra's family?
(a) They live in jail.
(b) They are politicians.
(c) They are wealthy.
(d) Her close family members are dead.
3. What did the children think Rahma really was?
(a) A witch.
(b) A fairy.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A demon.
4. What animal dropped clay pellets on the army?
5. Who was born in the Year of the Elephant ?
(a) Abou Zayd.
(c) The prophet Mohammad.
(d) Shing Liu.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does Zahra compare the natural disaster in her town to?
2. Who is Rahma?
3. Where does Zahra return to in Chapter 1?
4. What rumor was spread about Raham's house?
5. What language did Abou Zayd use on her radio show?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)