|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Year of the Elephant, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Morocco fight in the 19th century?
(a) The French and Spanish.
(b) The United States.
(c) The Japanese.
(d) The Russians.
2. What does Zahra think about Casablanca?
(d) Low class.
3. Where did Zahra live during the first year of her marriage?
(a) Her in-laws.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her parents.
4. What does Zahra remember when she sees images of the natural disaster in Chapter 1?
(a) Jewish merchants.
(b) The local baker.
(c) Her school.
(d) The sultan.
5. What year was Abou Zayd born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many languages does Abou Zayd know?
2. Who moves to Casablanca with Zahra?
3. What people make up Zahra's family class?
4. What is the name of the author of the introduction?
5. How did Zahra's family make money?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)