1. What is the name of the author of the introduction?
(a) McKayla Frank.
(b) John Stewart.
(c) Elizabeth Fernea.
(d) Mike Wallace.
2. What language was "Year of the Elephant" first written in?
3. What is the "first" this book is known for?
(a) The first book to question Islam.
(b) The first book to question Christianity.
(c) The first book written by a woman.
(d) The first book written by a Moroccan woman translated to English.
4. Whose perspective is "Year of the Elephant" from?
(a) A child.
(b) A homeless man.
(c) A working-class woman.
(d) A wealthy woman.
5. How many languages does Abou Zayd know?
6. What year was Abou Zayd born?
7. How old was Abou Zayd when Morocco gained independence from France?
8. What job did Abou Zayd have after college?
9. Who did Morocco fight in the 19th century?
(a) The Japanese.
(b) The French and Spanish.
(c) The United States.
(d) The Russians.
This section contains 3,181 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)