|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the nice soldier at the guardhouse?
2. After Kisa's trip to retrieve medicine, what do Sookan and Inchun do?
3. While escaping to the South, how do Sookan and Inchun cross the river?
4. What is the uniform in the Worker's Paradise?
5. Who is the teacher of the Little Proletariat school?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explore and discuss examples of social class divisions within the text, being sure to touch upon:
C) Prominence and wealth.
Essay Topic 2
Explore and discuss the complex human relationships as they appear in "Year of Impossible Goodbyes."
Essay Topic 3
Explain Sookan's family members and their roles in "Year of Impossible Goodbyes."
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)