Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sookan's family plan to do when her father and brothers return home?
2. Who is the nice soldier at the guardhouse?
3. While at the guardhouse, Sookan and Inchun are interrogated ___.
4. While escaping to the South, why does Sooken take off her shoes?
5. At the town meetings, who is depicted in the portraits that are hung on the wall?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the appearances of abuse within the text.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the antagonists of the story, perhaps mentioning:
1) Captain Narita
2) Narita Sensei
3) Comrade Kim
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the theme of freedom within the text.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)