Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sookan's family plan to do when her father and brothers return home?
2. Who is the nice soldier at the guardhouse?
3. While at the guardhouse, Sookan and Inchun are interrogated ___.
4. While escaping to the South, why does Sooken take off her shoes?
5. At the town meetings, who is depicted in the portraits that are hung on the wall?
Essay Topic 1
Argue whether the setting in "Year of Impossible Goodbyes" is pivotal to the story.
Essay Topic 2
Explore and discuss the various forms of enslavement within the text, perhaps mentioning:
A) Spirit Girls
B) Labor camps
C) Child labor
Essay Topic 3
Explore and discuss the narration used in "Year of Impossible Goodbyes."
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)