|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kisa go to get medicine?
2. What does Sookan's family plan to do when her father and brothers return home?
3. Whose family actually owns the home that Captain Narita had been living in?
4. If caught trying to flee to the South, what are the children to say they are doing?
5. While searching for their mother, why do Inchun and Sookan look diseased?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the antagonists of the story, perhaps mentioning:
1) Captain Narita
2) Narita Sensei
3) Comrade Kim
Essay Topic 2
Explore and discuss the writing style used in "Year of Impossible Goodbyes."
Essay Topic 3
Explain Sookan's family members and their roles in "Year of Impossible Goodbyes."
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)