Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sookan's family plan to do when her father and brothers return home?
(a) Start a new sock factory.
(b) Flee to the south.
(c) Plant a vegetable garden.
(d) Become communists.
2. Who is the nice soldier at the guardhouse?
3. While at the guardhouse, Sookan and Inchun are interrogated ___.
(b) While blindfolded.
(d) Using torture.
4. While escaping to the South, why does Sooken take off her shoes?
(a) She likes the way the mud squishes between her toes.
(b) To make less noise while she runs.
(c) She trades them for train tickets.
(d) She is stuck in quicksand and must escape.
5. At the town meetings, who is depicted in the portraits that are hung on the wall?
(a) Stalin and Lenin.
(b) Mozart and Beethoven.
(c) Pat Morita and Jackie Chan.
(d) Atilla the Hun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stays behind when the family flees to the South?
2. After Korea is invaded again, where are most young men sent?
3. Unhi's family is ___.
4. After Kisa's trip to retrieve medicine, what do Sookan and Inchun do?
5. Who tells Sookan and Inchun about the police who monitor the train station?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)