Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Worker's Paradise, what must each person do every night?
(a) Praise American liberators.
(b) Sweep their porch.
(c) Attend town meetings.
(d) Salute the Korean flag.
2. Whose family actually owns the home that Captain Narita had been living in?
(a) Unhi's family.
(b) Kisa's family.
(c) Haiwon's family.
(d) Sookan's family.
3. What does Sookan's family give their guide as payment for taking them South?
(a) Verbal thanks.
(b) A bag of vegetables.
(d) Sookan's first-born child.
4. At the town meetings, who is depicted in the portraits that are hung on the wall?
(a) Pat Morita and Jackie Chan.
(b) Mozart and Beethoven.
(c) Stalin and Lenin.
(d) Atilla the Hun.
5. Where do Inchun and Sookan try to spend the night while looking for their mother?
(a) The empty marketplace.
(b) In a corn field.
(c) In the woods.
(d) The train station.
Short Answer Questions
1. After reaching the South, how do Inchun and Sookan get to Seoul?
2. What gets stolen from Sookan's house?
3. What happened to Aunt Tiger's children?
4. Who seems more dedicated to Mother Russia than the Russians?
5. After reaching the South, who helped Sookan and Inchun locate Father's address?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)