|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After reaching the South, who immediately helps Sookan and Inchun?
(a) Russian soldiers.
(b) An friendly farmer.
(c) Red Cross workers.
2. Who tells Sookan and Inchun to go to the back of the train and crawl underneath?
(a) The guide.
(b) The inn keeper.
(c) The conductor.
(d) The young mother from the market.
3. While at the guardhouse, Sookan and Inchun are interrogated ___.
(b) While blindfolded.
(d) Using torture.
4. Where do Sookan and Inchun sleep while looking for their mother?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In a treehouse.
(c) In a barn.
(d) In a drainage ditch,
5. At Little Proletariat School, what are the children encouraged to do?
(a) Learn Spanish.
(b) Learn about other cultures.
(c) Talk about their families.
(d) Talk about their personal goals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Using his job as a cover, what does Sookan's father do?
2. When Sookan looks after Inchun, what does he call her?
3. Where do Inchun and Sookan try to spend the night while looking for their mother?
4. What does Sookan's family plan to do when her father and brothers return home?
5. What does the old man at the train station give to Sookan and Inchun?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)